[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does beating other people feel so good? Like sure you get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: conor-mcgregor.jpg (83 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
conor-mcgregor.jpg
83 KB, 400x299
Why does beating other people feel so good?

Like sure you get a competitive adrenaline rush in sport and online games. But it does not compare, to just smashing the fuck out of some asshole who hit you first.

Pussies who've never been in a fight >>/out/
>>
You're basically excluding all of /pol/
>>
>>74149492
They're all are effeminate manchildren then.
>>
Why would anyone fight in modern society?

>high risk
>no reward

If you feel like there's a reward to it, you're literally cave man tier and i pity you and your surroundings/environment that have led you to believe fighting is at all beneficial.

Unless you're doing it competitively where there are monetary rewards involved there's literally no point. If you consider gaining the respect of some low IQ thug nigger manchildren than you should probably reassess your life decisions.
>>
>>74149413
>Why does beating other people feel so good?
Because you haven't been punched back properly yet.
>>
>>74149413
Getting into a fight with a faggot who hit you first is okay.
Starting fights without purpose is nigger chimp level.
>>
>>74149413
>Pussies who've never been in a fight >>/out/
I haven't been in a fight since high school. Generally, grown men don't resort to brainless nigger status in order to prove themselves.

I know this doesn't apply to Australia.
>>
>>74149413
Fighting before the age of 18 is okay, but after 18, it is NOT worth it.

Seems like everybody gets way stronger in their 20's, and then people get like fucking seizures and brain damage in fights. Plus the law is against you after the age of 18, and then there's a high chance you will permanently be unemployable because of "assault" on your record, and then you can only get shitty jobs.

All because you had a 30 second fight. If you live in an extremely rural area where nobody reports stuff like this, then MAYBE it's okay. But if you live in ANY suburbs or city, just forget it. You'll be getting raped in jail for nothing.
>>
>>74149413
you don't even need to be in a punch up.

You can be a runner, pass a rival at 50m from the finish.

If you're a man and he's a man, he'll shout you on, and you'll shout him on.

You'll shake his hand after it's over, regardless of who actually finished before who.

I love running.
>>
>>74150292

This it Just isn't worth it
>>
>>74150845

I agree risk of dying increases a lot as people grow old
>>
>>74151200
>risk of dying increases a lot as people grow old
very accurate. but pretty fucking obvious.

There are many things you could have brought to this thread, but you brought that. Well done. You've bumped, your input has been considered and thrown out the window.

Thank you. The street to shit in is the third one to your left.
>>
>>74149413
Because martial arts/fighting sports are the closest to an actual dangerous situation ,even though there is a ref and all ,taking hits is on another level than runner's high.
Someone that steps on the ring will always be more courageous than an a regular athletic or tennisman
>>
>>74153345
that rare feel when you see a Frenchman endorsing physical contact
>>
>>74150518
I have been in a couple fights, but so far no one has ever hit me. The only time I took a punch was when I was totally shitfaced and I probably did something wrong which caused the other guy to punch me
>>
File: 1457555341065.png (281 KB, 629x710) Image search: [Google]
1457555341065.png
281 KB, 629x710
sure it does feel fine and the adrenaline rush and shit is good but at the current year every second mofo knows and practices martial arts

you're risking brain damage if you enter a fight with a person you dont know
>>
>>74149413
It doesn't feel good, not for me anyway.

I've had to fight a lot over the course of my life (in my thirties now). There have been times that I was challenged and backed down, times I was challenged and stepped up, and times that I full on started the fight myself; I've both won and lost fights.

The thing is though, afterward, I feel guilty no matter how it ended up playing out. What's worse is I have a violent temper, actually mild compared to the rest of my family but extreme compared to others.

It's a shitty shame cycle. I wish I could love it as I know others do.
>>
>>74154252
Do you come from the ghetto? Are you white trash?

Greentext please.
>>
>>74153800
Yeah we used to actually be a nation that liked a good fight for manly reason. Even now martial arts and different types of kick boxing are very big but you know how leftists feels threatened by these types of shit
>>
Adrenaline and endorphins.
>>
>>74149413
I fight ur mom every night if you know what I mean
>>
>>74153943
Since then has it stopped you wanting to get in fights?
Usually faggots like OP haven't been punched full on or KO'd before that's why they like fighting
>>
>>74154131
School yard fights were legit but as you said, half of people know how to put your nose on your brain and the other half are carrying a knife.

Fighting strangers when there is nothing on the line is for low achievers.
>>
I'm not risking my career or life in a fist fight with some goon.
>>
>>74149413
sexual domination complex is the seed. no pun intended.
>>
I've only ever laid into one guy when I was a teenager and I still feel terrible thinking about it now. He didn't really deserve it though, I'm not against fighting in itself.
>>
>>74149413
>Pussies who've never been in a fight >>/out/
Dont send them pussies to /out/, thats a redpilled board.
Send them to plebbit.
>>
>>74154937
No I was only 17 back then. Like I said, I was very drunk that night and I didn't knew what was happening. My readiness to fight only grew tbqh. My readiness to get myself shitfaced lowered.
>>
Fighting honestly sucks, unless I'm going to get paid I'd avoid it.

>get bruised
>cut up
>ears get fucked up
>hands get fucked up
>end up tired and sore forever
>writhe around in pain for a week because 3 minutes of pure stupidity

I'm all for doing it in self-defense but fuck the retards looking for fights, and doing it for free. I'll leave it to the pros, thanks.
>>
>>74149413
Compensation for an inbred 2-inch dick.
>>
File: 1457759324040.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1457759324040.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>74149707
>They are all are effeminate manchildren then.
>>
>>74149413
>Australia
>beating other people feel so good

This is why your parents got kicked out of Europe.
>>
>>74150518
honestly mate in most fights even if you lose you're so pumped in adrenalin you barely feel it.
>>
>>74150518
well he did say beating up people not getting beaten up
>>
File: bring the axe.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bring the axe.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
Would not enjoy a street fight, but i would probably enjoy doing what they're doing in this webm.
>>
I'm doing savate and kick-boxing, even if we don't hit too hard during practice, getting beat up by someone who is better than you and still holding until the end of the round is a awesome feel. I'd advise everybody to try a martial art.

Never got into a real fight though, I go out pretty often and i've a hard time understanding how fights start unless you're a hothead
>>
>>74154637
I come from a poor area yeah, but not an inner city housing project or anything. The big thing that starts it a lot of the time, as dumb a reason as it is, is that I have a really unfortunate name. Bad enough that I feel like I have to make an example out of someone every now and then to be left alone over it, at least that's how it was in school and later in the military. Now I work a normal job and no one says anything about it, but I still manage to get in trouble when I drink heavily.

What somebody said about it getting worse when you get older is definitely true, but the big thing now seems to be breaking my damn hand. I've broken my hand four times now.

Most recently I got in a bad fight with a relative but I was so drunk that I barely remember it. I just remember waking up in his back yard with no shirt on and a broken hand. He had a shiner. Apparently I attacked him in front of his girlfriend and kids over some stupid shit. It's incredibly embarrassing to think about, I haven't allowed myself to get drunk on liquor since then.

Time before that I had to wail on a guy because of his loudmouth cunt girlfriend talking shit to me for bumping into her. Bouncers pulled me off of him and told me to leave, I'm lucky they didn't call the cops. Came home covered in blood which really freaked my wife out.

I hate violence but sometimes I just can't control myself. The big trigger is alcohol, worst fucking drug in the world.
>>
>>74155841
You haven't been hit properly yet, it's not about pain it's about your brain getting buzzed and your legs not doing what you telling them to do.
>>
>>74157082
I don't know mate, I've got a shattered cheek bone and a wonky nose, but really fucked up I'll admit
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.