[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bernie supporters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 4th01.jpg (697 KB, 1977x1524) Image search: [Google]
4th01.jpg
697 KB, 1977x1524
Are they welcome abroad the Trump train when Bernie is eliminated?
>>
>>74148891
They are welcome to die
>>
>>74148891
I don't care as long as Hillary isn't elected
>>
>>74148891
They have to come in legally
They have to reprimand the old loser
And they must pledge a Roman salute to trump while goosestepping
>>
>>74148891
sure, just don't make fools out of yourselves or expect us to be all caring about fee fees.
>>
Apparently a large portion of them are going to vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't make it.
>>
my best friend in college is a Bernie Sanders supporter and he knows all about my hatred of Bernie and communists because I'm always complaining. I made him promise to vote for trump now and he said he will. but I think that's just because he doesn't care anymore.
>>
>>74151405
>apparently a large portion of them are going to vote Trump
Says who? Bernie has been very vocal about Never Trump.
>>
>>74151526
FOX, CNN and MSNBC have been airing polls that show anywhere from 25% to 50% (varies by state) of Bernie supports would switch to Trump rather than vote for Hillary. Some would vote for Hillary and the rest simply won't vote.
>>
No, they can vote trump but they are still in the cuckline.
>>
File: 1461450207251.gif (78 KB, 199x229) Image search: [Google]
1461450207251.gif
78 KB, 199x229
only if they apologize and beg to be able to vote for Trump.
>>
>>74148891
They can vote for Trump, but I wouldn't want our wonderful Trump rallies soiled with their genetic garbage.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.