[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Korea > 100% Korean > Heavy tariffs Is North Korea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: yum.jpg (34 KB, 550x331) Image search: [Google]
yum.jpg
34 KB, 550x331
North Korea

> 100% Korean
> Heavy tariffs

Is North Korea the pol Utopia?
>>
>>74142768
No silly it's not white.
>>
>>74142768
Right, the reason their country has issues is related to tariffs. Definitely nothing else at all.

You forgot to type
>conservashits
btw
>>
>>74142768
Potentially, yes.
>>
File: wall.jpg (73 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
wall.jpg
73 KB, 800x533
>>74142972
They have a wall too, no filthy shitskins sneaking in there
>>
They need more than China for trading.
>>
>>74142768
There's nothing wrong with free trade in theory, we just have leaders which make bad deals. If you make good trade deals, then you're fine
>>
>>74143326
if its free trade, why do you need to make deals? Free trade means free trade.
>>
>>74143326
DUMB TRADE I call it.
We need SMART TRADE.
>>
>>74143414
If you have a surplus of something I WANT, but I have a surplus of something you NEED, I have the leverage. It would be a dumb deal for me to not utilise it
>>
>>74143568
right, so you put some tariffs on them, I see, and thats free trade
>>
>>74143679
Yes. Welcome to this thing called reality. There are nuances. You also live in a Capitalist country, yet public schools and roads exist.
>>
>>74143679
Might still want to discourage the more extreme environmental and worker abuses. Some countries will enslave their own people to be able to pay the tariffs just so that their leaders can import limouzines and shit.
>>
>>74143934
er, no I don't. With tax at up around 40% in the top bracket, we are nowhere near Capitalist
>>
>>74142768
>heavy tariffs
>facing near universal trade embargo
lmao nice one
>>
>>74144129
>dumb aussie doesn't know his own tax system

get off /pol/ low information dickhead.
>>
>>74144129
Is buying a house illegal in NZ?
>>
File: ChJeZeLUgAAWxEp.jpg (22 KB, 371x384) Image search: [Google]
ChJeZeLUgAAWxEp.jpg
22 KB, 371x384
>>74143414
>total free trade policy with China
>Chinese can do whatever the fuck they want selling to us
>Americans can't do shit in China

I. It's dumb trade. Free trade has to be BOTH WAYS. If someone restricts trade with us, we must restrict it against them.

II. Certain industries need protective tariffs in order for these industries to grow strong. I.e., manufacturing.

III. Certain industries need to be protected against trade in order to serve national security interests. I.e., energy independents, materiel, vital resources which would cause disarray in the event of a world conflict or disaster which causes trade to break down.

All this doesn't imply a total elimination of trade. It means some things are important and vital enough to us that we need to be able to do them ourselves, in full or in part.
>>
>>74144299
no but theres a shit ton of taxes slapped on it, and more to come, particularly for non residents. Hardly free trade
>>
File: Paraguay_GTFO.jpg (29 KB, 565x318) Image search: [Google]
Paraguay_GTFO.jpg
29 KB, 565x318
>>74143103
Even we have a wall. Americans are the only one that can't have one kek
>>
>>74144794
It's different when white people do it
>>
>>74142768
but that pic is not the norks, that's from some sand nigger land shit hole
>>
>>74144812
>North Korea
>White
>>
>>74142768
>Communist
>not white
Try again
>>
>>74143103
>They have a wall too, no filthy shitskins sneaking out there
FTFY
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.