[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post 9/11
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 32
File: twitpic-35.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
twitpic-35.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
I was born in early 1998 and because of that I don't remember 9/11 or a world before it. I've talked to people older than me that remember it, but they never really get into why they think everything is different now. I don't know anything else.

How is everything different, and, if it isn't, in what ways is it different, if at all?
>>
>>74141570
>underage kids born in 98 can post here legally now
>>
File: The sun the sun the sun.jpg (151 KB, 849x566) Image search: [Google]
The sun the sun the sun.jpg
151 KB, 849x566
There was still hope.
>>
>>74141570

Less paranoia. This whole "people are out to get you" boogeyman that runs rampant nowadays wasn't as big of a problem as it is nowadays.
>>
>>74141621

DEPRESSING
>>
>>74141570
I remember what the world was like before people could dial 911 in emergencies.
>>
>>74141570
>How is everything different
Nothing. They just had to get people willing to accept a decade-long war in the middle east for no particular reason other than the oil. Terrorism was a hard sell. So they had to push it hard.
>>
You can kill yourself
>>
politics didn't seem as important
security was hardly talked about
paranoia and suspicion a lot lot lower
Muslims were not a threat
We had no NSA spying/internet censorship
terrorism as a word, was rarely heard
>>
>>74141570
Shit was lit back then senpai. Then the Arabs started getting uppity. Had to whoop some ass. We got a kickass deal on the heroin market too. All in all, 10/10 would live again
>>
File: ass to ass.jpg (21 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
ass to ass.jpg
21 KB, 620x347
>>74141570
After the fall of the Soviet Union, and the epic ass stomping in Iraq, we were invincible. There was a Starbucks Trek TNG type of shiny outlook on the future. The economy was raging, you could quit a job and find another for better pay by the end of the day.

We had real anonymity.

People saw pussies for the first time irl, and not online and actually got to see what happens.

It was the golden age.
>>
File: kill-me-pls.jpg (33 KB, 400x222) Image search: [Google]
kill-me-pls.jpg
33 KB, 400x222
>>74141621
>kids born after the internet was commonplace can now post here
>>
>>74141841
>muslims were not a threat
>terrorism as a word was rarely heard

topjej
>>
>come back home from school
>mom watching news about 9/11
>"son they are killing buildings using planes"
>>
File: 1447646950205.png (199 KB, 355x268) Image search: [Google]
1447646950205.png
199 KB, 355x268
>>74142150
Forgot pic
>>
>>74141621
18 isn't underage, buddy.
>>
>>74142090
from a western perspective yeah

in b4 we have always been at war with eurasia
>>
>>74141570
>everything changed
total meme

Shit was shitty then and shitty now. Cops were dicks then, and are dicks now. Wages were shit then and are shittier now. We fucked around in the middle east then, and we fuck around now.

Nothing changed
>muh TSA
>>
>>74141778
>implying that oil wouldn't have been on the market without the wars

Petroleum industry is crashing due to excess supply. Countries which depend on petroleum are going hungry due to plummeting prices. Iraq and Afghanistan are both insignificant producers of west-consumed energy.

>but what about libya
Blame Hillary Clinton instead of shilling for her. She was USA's chief diplomat at the time.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 350x300
>>74141941
You just blew my mind. I am also
of an age where the first pussy I saw was IRL.
Never crossed my mind, but holy fuck you're right: kids now see pussy online long before they really see it.

That's fucking depressing as shit senpai.

And autistic as shit on my part that I never thought of that.
>>
>>74142226
>in b4 we have always been at war with eurasia

No fool, we were always at war with eastasia.
>>
>>74142150
>>74142173
poo bantz are becoming exponentially more hilarious.

keep up the good work pajeet, i'll stop making loo jokes soon as you're Australia tier.
>>
>>74142207
It was back in my day.
>>
>>74142263
>excess supply
Because prices went lower. The oil produces have always been trying to limit production and control the prices. Iraq had some power there.
But the most important thing was the currency the oil was sold for.
The USD is basically oil-backed now.
Iraq had already started selling it for Euros more and more and they wanted to use it exclusively eventually.
>>
File: 1462084561723.jpg (80 KB, 445x720) Image search: [Google]
1462084561723.jpg
80 KB, 445x720
>>74141652
This.
>'91 here
>>
>>74141841
In the US. This is spot on. Plus no wars. The stock market was soaring. The economy was as great as it ever was. Everyone loved us. Dot com millionaires were being made left and right. The internet was booming. The world was one. Everyone was engaged in one big bro hug. Then 9/11 hit. And Bush and the Iraq war. And all this shit.
>>
And don't forget that before 9/11 jet fuel could melt steel beams. Among many other changes to physical and constitutional laws.
>>
>>74142787
Yep also passports began to be made a lot better in order to survive aforementioned steel melting fires
>>
The approved narrative: After the Cold War ended, the average American did not perceive any major international threat. With 9/11, they started to think, "Oh, there are people out there who want to kill us." Islamic terrorism had not been on most Americans' radar. (There was some here and there, but people didn't think much of it, in part because the press didn't play it up.) 9/11 was the "wake-up call."

Practically the day after 9/11, talking heads were going in about a "post-9/11 world." The content of that phrase hadn't yet been determined (or it wasn't evident, anway), but the meme stuck, and here we are.

Anyway, instead of locking cockpit doors, the US government ramped up the surveillance state, the destabilization of the Middle East, and the mass importation of Muslims. In a way, that's what the "post-9/11 world" has become. There was some of that stuff before, but we've gotten a lot more. There were stupid immigration policies before that. Saudi Arabia was (and, after a years-long pause, still is) in our fast-track visa program, which is how most of the attackers got in. Now current policy is, in addition to all of the old bad ones, to bring in tens of thousands of "Syrian" "refugees," primarily Muslims. And George H.W. Bush, although he fought against Iraq, didn't go in; Clinton lobbed missiles; but George W. Bush went hog wild, and Obama after him.

9/11 provided an opportunity for the neocons really to take hold of the American foreign policy establishment and fight endless wars in the Middle East that don't do anything for the American people except get some killed and put the rest of us in greater debt to fund it all.
>>
File: 1459640978597.jpg (77 KB, 723x816) Image search: [Google]
1459640978597.jpg
77 KB, 723x816
The American people had built themselves a bubble, blissfully ignorant of the outside world.

The middle class had isolated themselves to suburbia. Poor people were occupying their time by listening to nirvana, pearl jam and shooting heroin. Rich people were counting their shekels.

Then pop.

Also it should be noted it happened during an early stage of the age of information, affordable computers and easy internet access had a much larger effect on the populace. 911 happened at such a pivotal time and had a widespread influence on the mindset of people entering the information age.
>>
>>74141570
91 here, I had never heard of Islam.
>>
>in b4 the video shot at 3AM in a 7/11 near Disney World in the late 80s.
>>
>>74141570
Pretty dull. We've finally gotten back to warring
>>
>>74141570
I lost the screenap, but i remember a brit saying in one of these threads

>be me
>be september 11, 2001
>walk downstairs to family watching the second plane hit the WTC
>"Which Die Hard movie is this?"
>>
I was born in 97 and I have no clue how, but I had no clue 9/11 happened until I was in like 3rd grade. It's like I was just stoned throughout my early childhood.
>>
>>74141570
Shitlibs were reaching critical mass. It's not often recalled or talked about now, but anarchists, communists, and assorted leftist dregs were organizing huge protests and Seattle burned.

Then 9/11 happened and those kids all became patriotic Americans overnight and joined the Army to remove kebab. The rest you know.

Shitlibs in the second half of Obama's presidency have only now begun to recover their momentum. 9/11 redpilled liberals for 12 years, and what you see now are the ones who didn't have developed brains that entire time so they don't know any better.
>>
>>74143028
Wow, you really nailed it with this one. Poetic history that will echo for centuries to come.
>>
File: gordon-gekko-profile.jpg (54 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
gordon-gekko-profile.jpg
54 KB, 300x450
>>74141570
As you mature, you will come to recognize that "big events" are macro reflections of micro conditions in society.

When JFK was assassinated, the shadow government was on a murdering rampage all throughout the country. The McCarthy stuff you might learn about in school is small beans. Any smart, educated, charismatic person was always subject to assassination lest they become political opposition.

There was a growing backlash in the 90s. Counter-culture took off again. There are iconic representations of this like Rage Against the Machine playing illegal concerts on Wall Street. You're young enough to think the 2008 bailout was some big shocking surprise, financial elites suddenly took over. But, no, bubbling rage was in the streets 10 years earlier. And even 50 years before. But the government pulls stunts like 9/11 to justify their rampage against the citizens as necessary.

9/11 represents one in a long series of representative events of government taking a strong, overt fascist stance against mankind, freedom, liberty, expression of art, and love, and all that is good.

It's an old story, but also hugely transformational every time something like this goes down (and the wave of actions that the singular event brings with it).
>>
>>74143537
Thanks Muhammad
>>
One of the biggest changes, imo, is the way in which Politicians appealed to the public.

Pre 9/11, western politicians appealed to people's desires, dreams, and generally ran on a basis of wanting to make the world a better/more advanced place. Or at least that was the illusion, and it was intact.

Fast forward to the current decade, where politicians are primarily seen as those who can protect and shelter us from evil..

In summary, politics has become a lot more negative, and has transitioned from a system that claimed to improve our lives and give us more opportunity, to one that will shelter us from evil and protect the opportunities we currently have.
>>
>>74141570
Before 9/11 I remember when we never talk about Muslims or terrorism.

After 9/11 we still don't talk about Muslims or terrorism.

Well I guess nothing change for us. :-)
>>
>>74141570
1991, never heard of the middle east it was just known as Aladdin land to me.
>>
>>74141570
>be 7
>hear about 9/11 like a week later cause no one gives a shit about american news
>w/e
>go play lego
>>
>>74141570
Security is higher and there is a greater distrust of Islamic people, that's pretty much it.

Not to mention the 2 wars fought in the Middle East,
>>
>>74141621
Hopefully these grills don't camwhore.

Yeah, I remember pre911 world to be very happy and safe. After 911, everything just changed.

People were more scared and violent ever since. I was 9 when it happened.

I wish I could turn back time and watch it again. That plane hitting the tower still looks fucking cool!
>>
>mfw there used to be and probably still is an al-qaeda recruitment mosque 10 minutes from me
>>
>>74143736
I was in School in Germany (British Military School) and they wheeled in a TV then sent us all home.

I spent the rest of the day watching the news. I will admit I was more interested in the pentagon than the WTC, I was confused why coverage was minimal
>>
>>74143612
Not really

9-11 was not an inside job; it was a horrible act of terror that the government exploited to the hilt to prop up George W Bush's presidency and basically give the GOP a blank check to do whatever they wanted. Which included the Iraq War.

>>74143479
Not really; Bush stealing the election in 2000 knocked the sails out of liberalism, especially since one of the reasons Bush was able to steal the election, was due to Gore/Lieberman running a center-right campaign that was near identical to what Bush was wanting.

Bush was flailing about though and it was considered a strong likelihood he would not have much of a chance to win in 2004.

9-11 was basically a horrific nightmare for the nation, but it basically saved Bush from being a one term wonder. He was quick to exploit it to crush opposition and bring liberals to kneel before him and the neocon machine. But he overplayed his hand with the Iraq War and his mishandling of Katrina.
>>
>>74143736
You must live up north in Gasolinehuffistania, I was in HS in Nova Scotia and it was everywhere for weeks.
>>
>>74143736
dude lmao a leaf
>>
>>74143980
>was due to Gore/Lieberman running a center-right campaign
Was due to Nader being a faggot third party. That 2.7% draw would have tipped it for Gore
>>
>>74142207
He's not your buddy, guy.
>>
>>74141570
Born 1989

I was around 10 when it happened. The world was much like it was in 2016, but people were more looking forward to the turn of the century. It was all about "looking forward.", "maybe the future will be better." There was a mild sense of optimism, maybe a little bit of wonder. The internet was still not as big as it was today. The 90s were all about exploring identity.

Basically, right after 9/11 - America was pissed. They were united more so than today. I remember muslims were shitting their pants. The imagery of the attack was so graphic lot of people angrily supported invading the middle east. The wars kind of turned peoples plans upside-down.

It was kind of like being raped.
>>
>>74143479
>Then 9/11 happened and those kids all became patriotic Americans overnight and joined the Army to remove kebab. The rest you know.

Leftists remained leftists. The rubble was still smoking and people were talking about how Americans were responsible. "What did we do to make them do this?" and so on. Leftists expressed concerns about profiling Arabs at airports, so searches were made at "random" so TSA agents could molest grandma and scrutinize little kids.

Even the president refused the red pill. George W. Bush wouldn't shut up about how Islam is a religion of peace, blah blah blah. Basically the same rhetoric we get from Obama. Bush during his presidential run had even criticized profiling Arabs at airports. Didn't budge on this even after 9/11.

Everyone went along with attacking Afghanistan, because they were angry and figured something had to be done. Then there was pushback against going into Iraq for various reasons, one being that some time had passed and everyone cooled down, in particular the left. The patriotic hug-fest was over by 2003.
>>
File: 1460516868387.jpg (22 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1460516868387.jpg
22 KB, 530x600
>>74143650
my name is john
>>
>>74144252
>George W. Bush wouldn't shut up about how Islam is a religion of peace, blah blah blah.

Muslims were a big force in getting him elected, that's likely part of why.
>>
>>74144252
>>74144252
>leftists are the reason why we have the TSA harassing everyone

No, that is stupid and revisionist. So i'm guessing the NSA spying on non muslims is the fault of leftists also?
>>
>>74144252
muh taliban government was a pretty weak excuse for the invasion, as somebody who went to Afghanistan I can confirm that nobody had any idea of why we were there
>>
>>74144426
Anon's right though, there was whining about profiling Mudslimes getting on airplanes right after we got attacked by Mudslimes crashing hijacked airplanes into buildings.
>>
>>74144426
Didn't say that. We have the TSA because of Bush and his gang. The TSA doesn't profile, however, because of PC concerns, usually pushed by the left but also accepted among many of the establishment right.
>>
>>74141668

Yes it was. In the 90s we had the rise of anti government militias who used the Turner Diaries as some sort of bible, Timothy McVeigh, Waco, Jonestown, shit like that.
>>
>>74141570
Jew Yorker here. If anything, 9/11 made New York a better place for a little bit. For the next few months after 9/11, we all felt a connection to each other. Everyone in the city was mourning and because of that, they were willing to show affection and compassion to each other. For that few months, the "New York asshole" stereotype died. Of course, people got over it eventually and things went back to normal. Add in a little more paranoia and that brings us to today. It wasn't all that different back then, though. The whole "pre-9/11 perfect world" meme needs to die. New York sucked back then and it sucks now.
>>
>>74142266

Hell I'm 28 and have still yet to see it.
>>
File: dabs.png (486 KB, 536x403) Image search: [Google]
dabs.png
486 KB, 536x403
>>74141621
>>
>>74141570
Same shit here. Just everyone began to realise there is something like terrorism in the world.
>>
File: 1463196968376.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1463196968376.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
I was 13 when it happened. From my perspective the world seemed like a much more innocent place before 9/11. War wasn't on my radar. I didn't even know what a Muslim was until the last school year when we first learned about it. I can tell you that in the months following, everybody wanted blood. We wanted to annihilate those goat fuckers. I even suggested in my English class that we just nuke Afghanistan and turn it into a giant lake. I remember seeing American flags everywhere, people had them on cars, etc, anywhere. It was unreal. Political correctness flew out the window. Once we went into Iraq, that's when shit really hit the fan.
>>
>>74144549
>>74144576
Ask yourselves how long that would have lasted? I don't doubt that there was a leftist outcry, but to think the NSA would budge because of what some leftists say..

If you only suspect one nationality/identity as being a terrorist, how long till the would be terrorists change up? Come on now..
>>
File: 1462941273838.png (114 KB, 739x554) Image search: [Google]
1462941273838.png
114 KB, 739x554
Try to understand, since the invention of radio and television mass media has ruled the world. If uou controlled the mefa uou controlled the world.

Art music politics morality was all more or less dictated by a single source. TV. Thus the term "mainstream"

With the invention of of the internet the grasp started to break. People had more options than ever for news and culture. This is "called" the dismeniation of information". And information is power.

So nineties counter culture was finally putting the nail in the coffin of mainstream media, we thought we could finally take on the military industrial complex...but then 9/11 happened, Tv rating spiked but have never again gotten anywhere near that panic filled weak.

If you look at it objectively, as a culture war, you kind of understand how people can construe 911 as an inaide job...although tits mostly irellevant now.

Because what did happen is people saw the media manipulated and milked this tragedy. They saw how less than a day later commercials for drugs and coca cola resumed like business as usual. Mainstream media had no idea what to do. And this when people start to turn to fox news, or stormfront or whatever could offer them those goodtime feels they were used to.

But we know theres no going back. And you milennials...for all your faults, for all your social justice bullshit...you do posess one special talent:most of you are very good at smelling bullshit because you grew up in it. You millenials have your choice of news outlets and media info thanks to the internet. You have the freedom and the power to choose to make things better or worse.

Us gen x-ers amd boomers have no choice. We are more vulnerable amd suseptable to the lies and infowars...It is my personal wish that you use that power to preserve freedom of speech and individuality, but in the end we will fade and this world and your kind will be all that is left in it.
>>
>>74141570
Its a more shitty violent world with lots off heroin being shipped by the cia to america
>>
>>74141570
Guns and butter. We were making more butter.
>>
At school we would fantasize that we would get nuked or that the US would nuke by Afghanistan. We had no one no idea what was going on, of course. But then again no one did. It it was chaos.
>>
File: 1463227697685s.jpg (1 KB, 120x125) Image search: [Google]
1463227697685s.jpg
1 KB, 120x125
>>74141841
>tfw terrorists aren't Irish anymore
>>
>>74144747
I can't remember anyone feeling one way or another about war in the ME, I think most just accepted it as an inevitability. Although I was in a military environment so my pool of experience is biased
>>
>>74144969
>this

I use to draw a lot in school and one of my characters was the "friendly terrorist"

Green jumpers, Black Balaclava and an Irish accent
>>
>>74144192
I'm not your guy, friend.
>>
>>74144747
>Political correctness flew out the window.

Maybe for some, but in the halls of power it was all too present:

>In early December [2001], "60 Minutes" host Steve Kroft interviewed [Bush Transportation Secretary Norman] Mineta about his dogged refusal to permit an extra check of people who look like the next and last 50 terrorists.
>Kroft noted that of 22 people on the most-wanted list right now: "[A]ll but one of them has complexion listed as olive. They all have dark hair and brown eyes. And more than half of them have the name Mohammed." (They are also all males in their 20s and 30s.) Thus, he asked Mineta if such people should be subjected to a little extra scrutiny. "No," Mineta responded, "not just on that basis alone."
>Other more important factors, Mineta explained, included asking "things like, 'Did you pay cash for this ticket or charge it on a credit card? Do you have a one-way ticket or a round-trip?'"
>Inasmuch as this was Steve Kroft and not Diane Sawyer conducting the interview, there was a relevant follow-up question: "Did the terrorists who flew into the World Trade Center have one-way tickets?" No, Mineta admitted, the Sept. 11 hijackers all had round-trip tickets they bought with credit cards.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/636716/posts

The government response to 9/11 was horrible. We could have locked cockpit doors, maybe even armed pilots, and banned Muslim immigration. But no, let's go on being PC and destroy the Middle East.
>>
>>74141570
>How is everything different,

Before 9/11, SJWs didn't exist.
>>
>>74144747
We should just glass the whole damned region and be done with it. Fuck em.

>>74144831
I am just against these left wing jackoffs as you are. Being from a divorce family caused me to become very fucking jaded at society.
>>
I don't know whether to feel sorry for you kids or to be mildly jealous.

You will never know how great things were, how great they could have been... The boundless optimism... Before 9/11, Enron, and the dotcom bubble bursting. It was a different world. But, having never known that world, you do not know the depression of having it all taken away. This present dystopia, for you, is normal.

For those of us who are older it is like a bad dream, a nightmare from which we cannot wake.
>>
>>74145340
t. 1984

How prophetic my year of birth.
>>
>>74144797
>but to think the NSA would budge because of what some leftists say

TSA. And yes, this is literally how government agencies make policy. We often bend over backwards for a fraction of a percent of the population. Don't get me wrong, a lot of establishment-right people go along with it, but that's largely because they're pushovers.
>>
>>74145227
That's a lie
>>
>>74145227
before 9/11 we basically had 100% controlled mainstream media and very little else

9/11 coincided with the rise of the internet, and therefore alternate news sources which give credence to the kinds of issues that SJW advocate, which were suppressed before the internet
>>
casual flights were a thing
>>
File: 1427406971284.jpg (15 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1427406971284.jpg
15 KB, 184x184
So uh...how do you guys feel that in 3 years time kids born after 9/11 will be able to legally post on 4chan?

Are these kids gonna shit up 4chan?
>>
>>74144831
The children are the future.
>>
>>74144055
halifax??
>>
>>74145748
Way north, but not Cape Breton north,
>>
>>74141570
90s were amazing

this century is a fucking cancer
>>
You know that annoying scrolling text at the bottom of every news channel? That's a post-9/11 development. A lot of people were glued to their TVs wanting constant updates. The news channels obliged with the scrolling text—in addition to the typical talking heads giving breaking news, etc.

That scrolling text used to be about trying to find people in the World Trade Center rubble, stuff like that. Now it's about McDonald's new chicken mcnuggets.
>>
>>74146074
>You know that annoying scrolling text at the bottom of every news channel? That's a post-9/11 development.

Footage prior the event has the ticker, you know?
>>
>>74146133
They've always been used at different times for different reasons, to give updates for something important at the moment. But they were never omnipresent. After 9/11, they never went away.
>>
>>74141570
Fuckin kids... I was born in the 60s. Before 911, the government did not seem like a real threat. Now... Its a perpetual 1984.
Overall, people in america are just as fucking retarded as they were back then.
>>
>>74146281
very interesting, i guess it was the beginning of the 24 hr news cycle too?
>>
>>74145545
>4chan
>Not already shitted up
I swear its like youve never met an australian.
>>
File: seensomeshit.jpg (247 KB, 771x803) Image search: [Google]
seensomeshit.jpg
247 KB, 771x803
>>74146281
Fair enough. I just remember it being a constant feature on CNN Headline News.

>tfw that's how you used to have to follow happenings.
>>
>>74141570
The world has changed completely and for the worst. The thing with going down the road of lies and rhetoric is that it changes in bearly noticable increments. I rememember when terrorists where the butt of jokes in movies and we have objectively reported news... more nuanced and for example there where freedom fighters. life was oppermistic, we felt great so we didn't see this bullshit coming (included 3rd wave marxist sjw but that's something else). basically the powers.. goverment and business became corrupt. language changed, news became propagandistic, liberties where taken. now we have constant war and 'terror' as a the norm. seriously if you have nothing to compare it to you have no idea just how bad it is, you just accept this horrible reality as normal. born 81.
>>
File: 1462523349367.png (327 KB, 1862x1082) Image search: [Google]
1462523349367.png
327 KB, 1862x1082
I was 7 and the phone went off at like 5 or 6 AM and It was my aunt calling my mom to turn on the TV. I got up with them and watched as the second plane hit. I remember thinking it was a really shitty accident while my parents went nuts. My mom worked in a high rise Vancouver at the time and said everyone was on edge the whole day. It's pretty cool to think that i got to see the event that has shaped the world i was raised in.
>>
>>74146375
Oh, good point. Headline News had a lot of stuff on the screen back then. I should have been more clear that I'm talking about the news ticker seen on every news channel practically as a given.
>>
>>74141570
They hadnt crashed the economy, flooded us with mexicans or implemented the police state
>>
>>74141570
the only real difference is no one took niggers or women seriously. Now that they do every one is buying into profoundly retarded ideas and is causing social unease for every one.
>>
>>74146363
We kinda had that going on already, since there were 24/7 news channels. Or maybe I misunderstand what you mean.
>>
>>74142266
please. im not saying they were super available but I saw pussy in playboy before the internet.
>>
File: 1334722692763.png (394 KB, 728x1000) Image search: [Google]
1334722692763.png
394 KB, 728x1000
>i was born in early 1998
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74143959
you guys got sent home? wtf? We spent the whole day watching the news but no one got sent home.
>>
File: TrumpJapaneseNews.png (3 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
TrumpJapaneseNews.png
3 MB, 2560x1440
>>74146515
Yeah, it really spread after 9/11. Last time I was home in Canada I couldn't believe the amount of shit on the screen. Japanese TV is as busy as fuck, but at least it's all related to what you're watching.
>>
>>74146495
>basically the powers.. goverment and business became corrupt. language changed, news became propagandistic, liberties where taken.

It was always like this.
>>
>>74146499
>My mom worked in a high rise Vancouver
Yes, I imagine there was much desire among dune coons to inflict damage on the geo-political juggernaut that is Canada.

Reminds me of a scene from one of the Rocky movies where 2 fat guys offer to help him fight and he says "it's not a pie eating contest."
>>
File: smugape01.png (64 KB, 207x177) Image search: [Google]
smugape01.png
64 KB, 207x177
>>74147210
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Yellow_Ribbon

>mfw next time they tell the American planes to fuck off to Mexico because they forgot to say thanks last time.
>>
>Fourth Grade math class
>multiplication and shit
>intercom goes off
>"teachers check your email, please turn off all TVs if they are on"
>oh shit something's going down
>teacher looks shocked at her computer
>everyone in class just rambling about dinosaurs coming back or some shit
>school let out early
>high schoolers on the bus talking about how America was under attack
>holy shit fucking shit is really going down
>play some four swords on the bus ride home with friends
>pretty great
>walk in front door of home Kramer style
>see buildings falling on TV while my parents look in horror
>jokingly say "Timber!"
>grounded for a month with no vidya

9/11 ruined my ... month
Fuck you George Bush
>>
File: 1455599045282.jpg (237 KB, 990x1488) Image search: [Google]
1455599045282.jpg
237 KB, 990x1488
"Fucking Tuesdays, am I right?""
>>
>>74141570
>9/11 happened in the middle of my math class in middle school
>always been shit at math ever since

thanks Osama
>>
It was an inside job.

Larry Silverstein - Explains his reason for purchasing the towers as "I felt a compelling urge to own them." Larry had breakfast in "Windows on the World" restaurant every single morning.

On 9/11 he never showed up. Neither did his daughter who worked in building 7.

Frank Lowy - Owner of Westfield America. In May 2001, Westfield paid $US127 million for a 99-year lease on the retail area beneath the New York World Trade Center. Lowy was a member of the Golani Brigade, and fought in the Israeli war of independence.

Lowy steered clear of the WTC on 9/11.

Who authorized the lease of the WTC complex to Silverstein? Lewis Eisenberg,
Chairman of the New York Port Authority.

All three men (Larry Silverstein, Frank Lowy, Lewis Eisenberg) are high ranking Jews in the Anti Defamation League and United Jewish Appeal.

Ronald S. Lauder - He was on the board of directors of the NY board of privatization. He is the key individual who lobbied for the privatization of the WTC, but he also got Stewart Airport, formerly Stewart AFB, to become privatized. Oddly, the flight-paths of flight 175 and flight 11 converged directly over this airport.

ICTS International - Owned by Ezra Harel and Menachem Atzmon. Both Israeli Jews. It is run by "experts" in the security and intelligence field. Israeli intelligence that is. Most employees were ex- Shin Bet agents. Menachem Atzmon was involved in an Israeli political scandal involving Ehud Olmert and other Likudnits in Israel. ICTS was also in charge of airport security when the shoe bomber Richard Reid boarded a plane with a shoe bomb (allegedly). A few hours before the Patriot Act was voted on, it was edited to make foreign companies in charge of security on 9/11 immune to lawsuits. This would prevent American courts from demanding that ICTS provide testimony or hand over the missing surveillance videos from the airports.
>>
>>74141570

90's weren't a bad time. Technology changed yearly, you had cool VR simulators in the mall, malls were filled with stores, and if you went to play outside, plenty of people to play with.

Things didn't change overnight after 9/11, originally americans wanted blood and many felt we got that in afghanistan.

2002 - 2008 was a second economic boom period after the Dot-Com bubble burst, and in general not really all that awful. Even when Obama was first elected in 2008, people were expecting a bright future, I remember being in college and the people literally celebrating in the streets.

I'm not sure when the 'cultural shift' you want to call it started taking hold. I'd say somewhere in the 2013-2014 time period, this is when the SJW movement really started to take hold (Go on google search trends and look, 06/2014 really shows the takeoff).

While in 2008, free speech was still upheld (mostly), the attacks now on so called 'problematic' and 'unpopular' speech that began at this time are now reaching endemic levels. Even the most innocuous comments can be taken out of context to completely destroy a person's social and economic livelihood.

To compensate, people now self-police themselves online. Ever notice how you don't generally see current events discussed on FB, except in a way which agrees with what is considered 'appropriate'? Except in anonymous forums like here, it's almost impossible to find uncensored opinions.

>>74146609

Because if they don't, you could lose your job, your friends, and have your life turned inside out. Equality doesn't matter anymore, being a 'victim' of some sort does. It's the 21st century version of communist secret police. with instead of a life of hard labor in the gulag, you get shunned from society.

>>74148358

That's pretty autistic, i'd ground you too. You can have vidya, but probably make you visit the holocaust museum or something.
>>
File: justpullit.jpg (4 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
justpullit.jpg
4 KB, 284x177
>>74149255
>>
>>74149255
Who was on board flight 11?
Daniel Lewin. Lewin, an Israeli Jew, was confirmed to be a member of the special Israeli commando unit, the Sayeret Matkal, which specializes in "anti-hijack" takeovers and assassinations. Originally, Betty Ong pointed to his seat, 9B, as the one shooting people with a gun and leading the hijacking.

It was later changed to him being shot, later revised to him being stabbed.

Who had the contract to run security at the WTC?
Kroll Associates, owned by... Jules Kroll - Jewish:

Kroll was run by... Jerome Hauer:

Hauer was also the guy chosen to run Mayor Rudy Guiliani's office of emergency management from 1996 to 2000.

Jerome Hauer is also Jewish. Hauer's mother, Rose Muscatine Hauer, is the retired Dean of the Beth Israel School of Nursing and the Honorary President of the New York Chapter of Hadassah, the Daughters of Zion movement that is one of the central Zionist organizations involved in the creation and maintenance of the State of Israel.

Hauer, however, told journalist Sander Hicks in a phone conversation that Larry Silverstein hired a "private" security team on his wtc complex. I wonder who manned this "private" security team, since they are the lead suspects in the placing of explosives.
>>
File: 1462012459216.jpg (41 KB, 550x338) Image search: [Google]
1462012459216.jpg
41 KB, 550x338
>>74141570
its vary simple op I was born in 89 back in the 90s the future looked so bright the culture was all about peace and the idea of a war was in no ones mind all we were thinking about back then was when are we going to mars 2008 at the latest we expected to be there . when 911 happened the mood shifted the hope was suddenly gone and all people talked about was the war and how evil Muslims were . we went from a star trek like future to a starship troopers future over night . I have thought about this for years its fucking depressing .
>>
File: tOj4ajP.jpg (80 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
tOj4ajP.jpg
80 KB, 640x360
>>74141570
The behavior of police and security forces interacting with the public changed dramatically. Race relations suddenly improved for less than a 5 year period between whites and blacks, United against Muslims.

Space was more of a priority and immediately took a back seat to destroying Mohammad. at least culturally.
>>
>>74143093
god damn it dude
>>
>>74149474
Were Jews forewarned of the attacks?
Israeli instant messaging company, Odigo, admitted that two of its employees received instant messages warning of an impeding attack 2 hours prior to the first plane hitting.

This warning was not passed on to authorities, which could have saved thousands of lives.

Odigo has a feature on its service that allows the passing on of messages through a search feature based on nationality, such as Israeli. Knowing these two particular Jews were forewarned, it is very likely they passed the message on to other Jews considering that out of the 4000 Israeli Jews believed to work in the trade towers, only ONE died that day.

Odigo has offices in New York, and in Herzliya, Israel. Herzliya happens to be the Head Quarters of Mossad. Do the math.

Odigo was later bought up by another Israeli company called Comverse. The CEO of Comverse was Kobi Alexander, "dual" Israeli-US citizen, with connections to Mossad. He has been charged on several counts of fraud.

On Sep 10, 2001, the Tokyo branch of Goldman Sachs warned its American employees to steer clear of American buildings.

ZIM, an Israeli company, vacated its office (10,000 square feet) in the North WTC tower a few days before 9/11, breaking its lease. 49% of this company is owned by the Israeli government.

The lease ran till the end of 2001, and the company lost $50,000 by breaking the lease.

Later, FBI agent Michael Dick, who was investigating Israeli spying before and after 9/11 and looking into the suspicious move, was removed from his duties by the head of the Justice Department’s criminal division, Michael Chertoff (Jewish).
>>
>>74149358

On the upside, technology in the 90's frankly sucked, computers were clunky, cell phones the size of a big gulp, and compared to modern tech, was frankly clunky.

> A Galaxy S5 is approximately as powerful as a supercomputer from 1996.
> Weather reports are much more accurate
> Wikipedia contains pretty much everything you'd want to know, and then some
> Amazon makes shopping a breeze
> The wars in the middle east advanced medical technology enough that Deus-Ex augs aren't far off

The list goes on and on.
>>
>>74149610
Shortly before 9/11, over 140 Israelis had been arrested for suspected espionage. Some of them were posing as Art students.

Most of the suspects served in military intelligence, electronic surveillance intercept and or explosive ordinance units.

Dozens of Israelis were arrested in American malls kiosks selling toys, acting as a front for a spying operation. 60 detained suspects worked for the Israeli company AMDOCS which provides most directory assistance calls and almost call records and billings services for the U.S. by virtue of its contracts with the 25 largest telephone companies in the U.S.

All alleged 9/11 hijackers had fake IDs. During a joint FBI-CIA operation against the lead patsy hijacker Mohammad Atta in Fort Lee, NJ in 2001, the operation was photographed by Israeli agents and thereby compromised.

These Jews were providing cover for the future patsy hijacker teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcToxgr4xWw

Following 9/11, over 60 Israelis were detained either under the Patriot anti-Terrorism Act or for immigrations violations.

Some of them were active Israeli military personnel. A number of them failed polygraph examinations when questioned for surveillance activities against the U.S. Some of them were found to have been spying on Arabs. This includes the "dancing Israelis" who were caught in multiple places filming, and cheering the attacks.

These men admitted being Mossad agents.

Their names were Sivan & Paul Kurzberg, Yaron Schmuel, and Oded Ellner.

They later appeared on an Israeli talk show and claimed to be "documenting the event".

CIA agent Robert Baer confirmed their cameras were set up BEFORE the first plane struck. Another group of Israelis were caught with truck bombs around the George Washington Bridge.

A third group of Jews were caught with a van that had a mural painted on the side literally depicting the 9/11 attacks.
>>
>>74149735
All of the white vans were working for the Mossad front company called "urban moving systems" under direction of Dominic Suter, a Mossad agent, who fled to Israel right after 9/11.

ALL of these Jews were sent back to Israel under direction of Michael Chertoff.

Don't think Israel could disable Norad? THINK AGAIN!!
Most national security computerized systems that would have scrambled jets in the event of national emergencies such as multiple hijackings were running on Ptech software.

Jew Michael S. Goff was marketing manager at Ptech and also worked for Israeli database company Guardium (Jew Director Amit Yoran); Guardium has been funded by Mossad fronts. Ptech was funded by Lebanese and Saudi Americans, but why did Goff leave a well-paying job at a Jewish law firm for the dodgy startup Ptech?

Goff was obviously working as a sayanim.

MITRE – major defense contracting organization headed by former Director of Central Intelligence Jew James Schlesinger.

Ptech was with the MITRE corporation in the basement of the FAA for two years prior to 9/11. Their specific job was to look at inter-operability issues the FAA had with NORAD and the Air Force in the case of an emergency.

This software was installed on the computers of most U.S. government agencies. Including the military...

The first plane to hit the WTC (North Tower) hit the computer room of Jewish-owned Kroll Associates (Managing Director Jerome M. Hauer), the company that had acquired control of building security after the 1993 bomb attack on the WTC.

Who could possibly remote control planes into the towers? Ask DOV ZAKHEIM!!
The SPC Corporation provided the flight termination system and command transmitter system, the technology that allows planes to be remote controlled should the pilots be incapacitated or the plane hijacked.
>>
>>74149701
Technology sucks, and these fucking screens we're all addicted to are killing us.
>>
>>74149873
Who quickly shipped off the WTC metal overseas?
Alan D. Ratner’s Metals Management and the SIMS group.

Ratner is Jewish. Ratner merged with the SIMS group and the Hugo Neu corporation, and they made a handsome profit. Ratner sold over 50,000 tons of crime scene evidence steel to a Chinese company at $120 per ton; Ratner had obtained them for $70 per ton.

Jews were appointed the chief judges:
Alvin K. Hellerstein - a judge for the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and has been involved in several high-profile 9/11 related cases including consolidated master case against three airlines, ICTS International NV and Pinkerton's airport security firms, the World Trade Center owners, and Boeing Co., the aircraft manufacturer

Michael B. Mukasey - This Jew judge oversaw the litigation between Larry Silverstein and insurance companies after 9/11. Silverstein was awarded billions.

Kenneth Feinberg set up the victim’s compensation fund ($7 billion); the Jews managed to get 97% of the victims’ families to take the money in exchange for not demanding a legal investigation of 9/11. The minority of family members demanding an investigation had to deal with a special mediator: Jewess Sheila Birnbaum. Nothing happened, though.

Benjamin Chertoff - (cousin of Michael Chertoff) wrote the 9/11 hit piece in Popular Mechanics debunking ‘9/11 conspiracies’ using ridiculous strawmen.

Stephen Cauffman – Leader of NIST cover-up of WTC 7 destruction. These lowlifes continued to maintain that fire brought down WTC 7, a physical impossibility.
>>
>>74150062
Who wrote the fraudulent 9/11 commission report?
Philip Zelikow (Jewish Dual Citizen of Israel)

Rabbi Dov Zakheim – Co-author of the PNAC paper on rebuilding America’s defenses advocating the necessity of a Pearl Harbor-like incident to mobilize America.

Served as Pentagon comptroller from May 4, 2001 to March 10, 2004. Two large sums of money disappeared from the Pentagon under him. In the beginning $2.3 trillion was reported missing by Donald Rumsfeld (September 10, 2001) and later Zakheim was unable to account for another trillion dollars.

Zakheim also had squads of American F-15s and F-16s sold as surplus to Israel at a fraction of their value.

Michael Chertoff – Jew assistant attorney general for the criminal division of the Justice Department; later, Director of Homeland Security.

Richard Perle – Chairman of Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board. He was expelled from Sen. Henry Jackson’s office in the 1970s after the NSA caught him passing highly classified documents to Israel.

Paul Wolfowitz – Was Deputy Defense Secretary and a member of the Defense Policy Board in the Pentagon.

Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon ... said that al-Qaeda militants were operating in the Gaza Strip and Lebanon.
"We know that they are there. We know that they are in Lebanon, working closely with Hezbollah. We know that they are in the region," he said.
BBC News 12/5/2002
Then Palestinian officials arrested the fake "al qaeda" poseurs who were actually Mossad agents.
"Officials from the Palestinian Authority have accused the Israeli spy agency Mossad of setting up a fake al-Qaeda terrorist cell in Gaza. Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat said that Israel had set up the mock cell in order to justify attacks in Palestinian areas."
BBC News - 12/8/2002
The BBC's Jeremy Cooke says that the Israeli Government is keen to demonstrate to the Americans that they are facing a common enemy.
>>
>>74141871
This
>>
File: 328329422.jpg (41 KB, 659x593) Image search: [Google]
328329422.jpg
41 KB, 659x593
>>74141570
I was 8 in 2000 and went on a trip to Hawaii with my family. My parents let me bring this switchblade comb with me to mess with airport security and I remember the security agent was some fat black dude who really thought it was hilarious and my parents thought it was pretty funny, too. Then sometime after 9/11 I asked my mom if I could do it again when our family was headed to the airport to go on another trip and she was vehemently against it and said if I tried that now I would be arrested. So that's about the extent to what I've noticed. You have to be careful about the types of jokes you make at the airport.
>>
>>74150182
Adam Gadahn is the so called Al Qaida spokesperson who released videos of himself preaching Al Qaida goals and ideology on numerous occasions.

The FBI even have him on their most wanted terrorists list.

It turns out he is a Jew named Adam Pearlman, from California. Adam's grandfather, Carl Pearlman, was a prominent surgeon and on the Board of Directors of the Anti-Defamation League!

Fake Al Qaida videos come from Jewish sources!!

These fake "Al Qaida" Pearlman videos are conveniently always obtained first by a U.S gov't contractor called IntelCenter.

This company is owned and run by Ben Venzke, a Jew. IntelCenter is an offshoot of of IDEFENSE, which was staffed by senior PSYOP officer, Jim Melnick(Jewish), who worked directly for Donald Rumsfeld for a time.

IntelCenter is probably getting these "Jihad" videos straight from Mossad HQ in Herzliya, Israel.

Another "intel gathering" company is called Site Intel Group which states its purpose is...
"Studying the primary source propaganda, training manuals, and chatter of terrorists offers insight into terrorists and their activities that can not be obtained anywhere else. To fulfill this need, the SITE Intelligence Group offers its Monitoring Service, which provides numerous daily translations of terrorist propaganda and multimedia from primary source terrorist websites."
The director and founder of SITE Intel group is Rita Katz.

It turns out that Rita Katz is an Iraqi Jew!

Her father was a Jewish businessman in Iraq and was sentenced to hanging after being caught SPYING FOR ISRAEL in the 1967 war. After her father was hung, Rita and her mother fled to Israel where she served in the Israeli army, which is compulsory, and went to university in Tel Aviv!
>>
>>74150299
Who was related to one of the "alleged" 9/11 hijackers?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQziDmMk88c

video showing Ziad Jarrah (left), and Mohammed Atta (right), allegedly making their martyrdom video just before 9/11, all the while laughing hysterically about it!

Ziad Jarrah's uncle, Ali Al Jarrah, , was recently discovered by Lebanese authorities of being a Mossad Spy for 25 years!
>>
There was an innocence to everything.

The conspiracies I was aware about the government were of hiding kick ass weapons and aliens. The government was hiding something from us and it was awesome.

Now the government is hiding something from us and its evil. They are watching us, trying to control us, and strip us of our freedoms.

Before 9/11 the SJWs didn't exist. The only people pushing to be PC were extreme Christians on the right but they were never as insane as SJWs. They didn't create safe spaces and and push "being triggered."
>>
>>74141570
>towers go down
>everyone excited because its a happening and the news are covering it 24/7
>minute silence at school because principal & teachers are cucks

The happening then stretched on into news about the war and all that other shit.

Before 9/11 wasnt that different. Just more degeneracy consumed through tv rather than online.
>>
>>74141841

This is a pretty good assessment. I remember when I was a little kid in the early 90's, my mom asked the stewardess if I could see the cockpit, and she took me there, and the pilot and co-pilot showed me all the controls. It's a nice memory I have of a world that doesn't exist anymore. It would be unthinkable today, cockpits are locked now because of 9/11. But this was in, like, 1991.

It was wonderful in general. Minorities really were a minority back then. It was mostly happy, dopey white people, who wore ugly clothes and that classic ugly 90's clothing and hair style. Music and music culture was white. Everything was good. Even video games were good.
>>
>>74141621
Fuck im old
F-Fuck man ;_;
Wasted my life fapping to fucking cartoons on a mongolian soothsayer forum
>>
We had more toy stores than just Toys R Us.

AirPorts were fun

Life was fun

After the Reagan years the US turned into a police state. George H was "ok", but a general sense of wellbeing because you were in "America", home of the free, land of the brace... started plummeting with Clinton and then after 9/11 anything that was left just got taken.

Keep in mind the Clinton years saw extremely unprecedented increase aggression from the ATF.

They basically started doing warrantless raids on the homes of private gun owners, killing their kids / animals etc... in the process.

It crescendoed with the Branch Davidian massacre.

Ofcourse the Branch Davidians were a bunch of crazy dirty hippies, it was kind of a signal to the American public that the US Government had declared war on its own people.
>>
File: king-kong.jpg (71 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
king-kong.jpg
71 KB, 500x358
>be me
>swedish
>wake up, watch sailor moon on cartoon network before school,
>mom calls to me to come down, look tv
>planeshittingtowers.jpg
>wehre are the kornflakes
>>
>>74141570
Mid 30s here. Islam was never at the forefront of our consciousness. Conflict in the middle east was regarded as a result of grudges between local groups. We were all 100% blue pilled. Terrorist attacks were perpetrated by two or three Arabs acting alone. All we really cared about was entertainment.

Then the Matrix was released in 1999, which almost served as a harbinger of the truther movement.
>>
>>74152090
sailor moon sändes aldrig på cartoon network din lilla neger
>>
I remember 11.9.01. I was 10yo, came back from school. It was a sunny day and I had a good mood. My mother was home, and as I entered our home, she said "have you heard what happened in New-York? two planes crashed into some skyscrapers, thousands dead - it was a terrorist attack". I smiled as my mood got better.
>>
>>74141841

Nigga terrorists tried to bring a tower down in the 90s, they just didn't think it through.
>>
>>74152455
This is propably accurate for the westerner.
Russians had no illusions about islamists/shitskins since 1994 when the first Chechen war broke out. My most vivid childhood memory is reading a pack of weekly newspaper, all issues for 1996, and all covers are devoted to the war. I was scared as fuck and grew up all twisted and eventually came here.
>>
>>74141570
>I was born in early 1998
My hand instantly went to the report button until I realised the terrible truth.
>>
>>74152492
Näh okej, så vart sändes det då ärt hjärna?
>>
it's funny how time changes things. at the time it was openly debatable whether or not 9/11 was an inside job, now you are just a paranoid kook if you think it was anybody but Muslim extremists.
>>
>>74149358

The SJW thing really took off with facebook, but mainly with twitter.

Once media companies started to use Twitter, the 'call out' culture began. The rise of Social Justice Activism directly correlates to the rise of Twitter and to a lesser extent FB because people were suddenly given a broadcast platform.

The self-censorship followed shortly after.
>>
>>74142207
Pro tip: kids born in 1998 would be underage forever.
>>
>>74145137
He's not your friend, buddy.
>>
>>74144301
and my name is Jesus Fucking Christ
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 268x268
>>74141621
I didn't even realize it was possible
>>
File: 1463322063422.png (13 KB, 233x221) Image search: [Google]
1463322063422.png
13 KB, 233x221
>>74141570
>I was born in early 1998

sure..
>>
File: 1389226821900.jpg (228 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1389226821900.jpg
228 KB, 1600x1200
>>74142643
>>74143078
>>74143677
>>74154374
ayyy '91 senpai

>tfw elementary school kids will have to do "interview your parents/uncles/aunts/grandparents about 9/11"
Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.