[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /pol/ after this summer I'll be a fully certified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: us-map.gif (73 KB, 800x563) Image search: [Google]
us-map.gif
73 KB, 800x563
Alright /pol/ after this summer I'll be a fully certified teacher with my degrees and shit and there is no way I'm staying in dude weed man country. I'm looking to move away, become a burger citizen, and burn my Canadian passport

I've been in contact with a few schools/organizations and I know some openings available in Virginia/NC/SC (I'd be in the state capitals) but before I make any decisions I need to know what states/cities I should consider and which I should avoid like the plague.

Bonus points If the state is a swing state - I'd like to get involved in politics and maybe even join the state legislature.

Pls halp burgers
>>
>>74137594
We don't want you here

Stay in your shithole please
>>
>>74137594
>Bonus points If the state is a swing state - I'd like to get involved in politics and maybe even join the state legislature.

You won't be able to vote for at least 10 years.
>>
File: lynch_2.jpg (18 KB, 271x327) Image search: [Google]
lynch_2.jpg
18 KB, 271x327
>>74137594
Come to minnesota and lynch some mali bros. I hate young somalians but the older somalian men like 50+ become straight masterful

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/lets-make-america-great-again
>>
>>74137594
Go to North Carolina definitely. Booming economy. Actual Conservatives. High cost of living, but Raleigh is a nice area and relatively low crime for a city. I don't live in the state but I do have friends that live there and have been there multiple times.
>>
>>74137738

*5-6
>>
>>74138104
I live in North Carolina and I can say for a fact that absolutely none of this is true except for the high cost of living. I live near Raleigh and everyone here swings left except for the 100% of citizens over 70 years old who always go out and vote republican. That's how we got a retard governor who enacted that retarded law that is giving the media so much to bitch about. I can't remember the last time I met an "actual conservative" who wasn't at least 50 years old. The youth here is as liberal as can be.
>>
>>74137594
Go to midwest if you want to be with white people. Live in Des Moines and I haven't seen a Mexican in over a month.
>>
>>74137594
>>74138104

actually from NC, was gonna say come here as a joke, and dude's right about NC except for one thing, NC is nationally know for being one of the worst places to teach in the USA. so don't come here.
>>
>>74138564
this guy is bullshittin you, don't listen to him
>>
>>74139044
>>74138104
Went to high school in NC, there were a lot of Goth kids at my school, which typically are lefties. Can confirm schools were shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.