[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Advice/Guidance.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16
File: 1453272114562.jpg (61 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1453272114562.jpg
61 KB, 499x499
So a girl I thought was my friend revealed herself to be a crazy bitch. I already knew this was the case, but she was usually able to keep her craziness at bay.

Well, the other night I left my MAGA hat at her house, called and got it back right away. She doesn't share my love for Trump, but until now she was respectful of my beliefs. We did not argue about politics and we "agreed to disagree".

Well long story short we end up getting in argument, and she claims she rubbed her asshole and pussy blood all over my MAGA hat. Also accused me of having a small dick.

I don't have a small dick, it's not massive but it's a good size. So tempted to send her a dick pic but I don't want to give Trump supporters a bad name.

What should I do /pol/

will post screenshot of her text claiming she wiped pussy blood on my hat if so desired.
>>
File: 1463169698835.png (242 KB, 379x395) Image search: [Google]
1463169698835.png
242 KB, 379x395
>>74136739
Hai r9k
>>
>>74136797

Seriously what should I do?

Should I be the bigger man and just ignore her?

I feel like that's conceding and allowing her victory. And I just can't have that. She's a bitch and quite frankly needs to be put in her place.

I'm already wondering if I can have her charged with sexual assault for claiming to do such a vile act.
>>
>>74136739

bump

this is important.

this unchecked aggression will not stand.
>>
>>74136739
>What should I do /pol/
wash the MAGA hat
most important thing to do
cannot stress this enough
get it clean
after that, tell her that you've realized that she raped you, threaten to call the cops
she will never bother you again
>>
File: trumpbrian.png (900 KB, 629x548) Image search: [Google]
trumpbrian.png
900 KB, 629x548
>>74137827

I've seriously considered contacting the authorities, but it's not in my nature to do so.

The beautiful thing is I actually have 2 MAGA hats, one is still in the plastic in the box it came in, so I'm golden.

Truthfully I don't think she did, I think she's bluffing, but I don't want this slut to get away with it.

Also I probably wouldn't wash the hat because that might remove pussy blood or other evidence connecting her to the hat.
>>
bump,

want more advice anons

should I post something on her facebook wall publicly shaming her?

Should I send her a dick pic?
>>
>>74139139
This is an 18+ site mate. Please leave and come back when you hit 18.
>>
>>74136739
Show us the dick pic instead OP
>>
File: dolandiamond.jpg (16 KB, 219x300) Image search: [Google]
dolandiamond.jpg
16 KB, 219x300
>>74139252

I'm 25 years old as is the woman in question.

>>74139260

not a faggot also it's on my phone and I'm on my laptop right now. I have no desire to just randomly post a dick pic on the internet. I just want to use it to shock her and show her that my penis is a good size.

But at the same time I realize the necessity of sending the pic itself defeats the purpose for it shows that I am somehow insecure. Furthermore I don't want this to blow up and see an article about "young Trump supporter harasses woman with dick pic"
>>
>>74139474
yup you're fucking retarded
>>
>>74139474
You just answered your own question about sending a dick pic then. Next.
>>
If a girl ever tells you your dick is small, then it's small. Girls can't lie when it comes to dick sizes. Even when they're mad at you, if your dicks big they can't even use that as a diss they just can't do it in their minds.
>>
>>74139474
Ignore her. You have nothing to prove, and a crazy will never be swayed. Just move on and forget about the crazy. You won't win with a crazy.
>>
>>74139139

Don'y send a dick pic. Don't do it. Its childish. It could come back on you and make you loo trashy.

You have the moral high ground. Use it.

Yeah shame her. Thats actually disgusting and vile behavior on her part.

The hat was your property.

even though its not an expensive piece off property you could still report it to the Police. Her DNA is all over the hat AND you have a text from her admitting she did it.

Get in touch with the police. Or walk into a station and explain what happened.

Then contact a website like breitbart and give them this headline...

"Crazy bernie/hillary supporter (whichever she is) wipes feces and vaginal blood all over Trump supporters hat."

Its a double win for you and us.

>she gets shamed publicly

>news story shames liberals publicly
>>
Take a photo of the hat before wash and add a caption saying how disgusting anti-Trump people are.
>>
sniff the hat until the end of times
what are u? a faggot?
faggot
>>
>>74139580

She's just a friend, I've never fucked this girl or anything. Nor is she close with any girl I have fucked. Point being she was just saying it to piss me off and she has no clue the size of my dick.
>>
1. Let it stew
2. She realizes she's in the wrong
3. You apologize
4. She apologizes
5. Stay awkward friends

Plz show texts am bored
>>
>>74139765

thanks.

the sad thing is I don't think she actually wiped her ass or pussy blood on the hat. There are no stains that I can see at all.

I kind of wish there were so I could actually get her in trouble.
>>
>>74136739

send her a picture of you licking the hat and flipping her the bird
>>
>>74140693

I like this one!

>>74140265

unfortunately it was a conversation over snapchat because my regular texts are fucking up (every time I try to text her it messages my friend).

So I only have a screenshot of the last message she sent about the pussy blood.
>>
>>74136739
Why are you friends with such a crazy chick in the first place?
>>
File: 1447805817880.gif (604 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1447805817880.gif
604 KB, 960x540
Post a picture of your cock ITT OP, we'll judge for ourselves.
>>
femanon

ignore her forever, it will kill her
>>
>>74139474
Get her into bed, do her doggy, thrust it right into her asshole without lube when she gets super close to cumming, get dressed and then you leave.
>>
Don't do anything. She'll forget about it.
>>
>>74141493
This desu

When women are throwing temper tantrums, they're doing it because they want your attention, and they're testing to see how much shit they can get away with. Deprive them of attention, and they can see that a shitfit isn't effective.
>>
>>74141138

Good point.

we like the same band that has a cult following. And she's hot. was just someone I could chill with and smoke weed and stuff. Never was amazing friends with her but she's been there for me in tough times and helped me out and I've done the same.

She's freaked out on me before. Basically she has borderline personality disorder.

This whole argument started because she told me she had BPD, previously she thought she was bipolar, and she was really happy to tell me she had BPD and could start behavioral therapy and didn't need meds anymore. So I congratulated her.

And she said that she always tends to push people away, and end relationships first, because she's super afraid that other people will cut her out of their lives, and she wants to do it first so she's not on the receiving end I guess. Apparently that's a hallmark of Borderline Personality Disorder.

And I was reminded of a Trump quote, where at a rally he was talking about how as a young man if a girl broke up with him he would just pretend and try to convince himself that he broke up with the girl, to make himself feel better.

So I thought that was kind of funny and told her. She laughed and that was that. Then I left, realized I forgot my hat, called her immediately and got it back.

Then a few days later, yesterday, she sends me this huge text about how I'm an awful person because she told me something personal and I related it to politics.

Then she told me not to talk to her about politics. Fine, I can agree to disagree on things. I'm mature.

Then I asked her about a mutual friend we have who defriended me on facebook. She hadn't talked to him but asked why I brought him up. So I told her I think he defriended me over my open support for Trump, then she goes on this huge tirade about how I'm an awful person, racist, sexist etc because I like Trump.
>>
File: BTFO.gif (904 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.gif
904 KB, 160x160
>>74136739
>Tell her you've had a change of heart and no longer support Donald Trump.
>Respond in agreement when she talks about her political beliefs.
>Seduce her.
>Set up hidden camera.
>Fuck her.
>While she's bent over and turned around, put on your MAGA hat and pose for the camera.

You've won the war.
>>
>>74142194
>associating with someone who has a diagnosed personality disorder

wtf is wrong with you anon?
>>
>>74142194
ey bro

smoke weed everyday
>>
>>74142194

continued/

And basically, ya know, I'm not just gonna sit there and take it I'm going to fight back and argue with her. So I did, and then she got mad and said she told me not to talk politics with her and she wouldn't be my friend anymore.. Then she said the aforementioned stuff about the pussy blood and her asshole.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (40 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
40 KB, 900x900
>>74142194
>and smoke weed and stuff.
STUPID STONER GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>74137408
You can't fix every stupid person in the world
>>
File: judgementalbobby.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
judgementalbobby.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
>>74141493
>>74142181

I agree with ignoring her, there is just one, albeit small, problem.

My record player broke a long time ago, and so I brought some records over to her house so we could listen to them while we hung out. Probably had about 10 records that I brought over.

None of them are amazing or super expensive or anything, but some are first editions from the 60s and 70s that are of my favorite band that I really like.

I think I'm going to just text her tomorrow and say I'm done fighting but I want to get my records back.

And if she refuses I'll probably just break into her apartment when she's at work and take them.
>>
>>74140265
One of the first rules with women you need to learn, is that you never apologize to them. They see it as a weakness and all it does is brew contempt towards you, and they start walking all over you all the time. You are right, even when you are actually wrong. Anything less breeds female contempt.

With men, it's fine to admit you're wrong about something and to apologize - as long as no woman sees/hears about it; men don't work the same as women.
>>
>>74142353
Dude... just cum on something that belongs to her the first chance you get.
>>
if a girl calls your dick small just agree with her.
>>
>>74136739
walk away never go back

it's just a fucking hat

you can sperg the fuck out over it and think it's some kind of principle over a baseball hat you can replace, and in doing so bring a fuckton of bullshit and strife on your head in your fight to the death over a hat. no doubt it's a hat you raised since child. call the police on her if you really want. see how far you have to go to get justice over your hat. or just get another hat.

revealing the crazy for the price of a hat is a pretty good trade off. walk away never go back.
>>
>>74142421

There is nothing wrong with smoking weed. Smoking it all the time so that you become a loser is a problem, but smoking it on occasion is fine and no worse than drinking alcohol.

What's the matter anon, are you against Freedom? If so you don't deserve to call yourself an American.
>>
screenshot now
>>
>>74140265
>apologize when you're not wrong
>a man

pick one Canacuck
>>
>>74142457
If she refuses, get a court order so you don't go to jail for breaking and entering, dumbass
>>
>>74142528

if I break into her house to get my albums I may do that.

I would just hate for DNA to potentially tie me to the scene of a crime though. Perhaps I will ejaculate on her gas cap or something (she parks outside on the street of her apartment.)
>>
>>74142475
This might sound like a joke, but threatening rape and murder seems to turn them on too (yes, I've threaten both and been told so immediately after)... It was my go to quick fix for arguments with this one particular girl I used to date. She'd smile, I'd tell her I wasn't joking... She would respond "I know you're not... that's actually hot" and sex dominated by me would immediately commence... females are completely insane creatures.

>Nice guys really do finish last.
>>
>>74142595
I smoke and drink. I am a Native American Indian. My home country is teepees and plains.
>>
>>74140041
just out of curiosity, have you ever taken an iq test?
>>
>>74142457
> I'll probably just break into her apartment when she's at work and take them

Jesus man control your own craziness as well.
>>
>>74142528
Just do it and never tell her... and so what if your DNA is found? Just claim you used to fuck all the time and she went ape shit when she heard you were pro-Trump. It's a completely believable story.
>>
>>74142693
>Responded to my own thread by accident... kek

Just do it and never tell her... and so what if your DNA is found? Just claim you used to fuck all the time and she went ape shit when she heard you were pro-Trump. It's a completely believable story.
>>
go to /soc/ and find the biggest dick and then send it to her
>>
When she gets into a serious relationship, hire a hooker to seduce "her man" and get it on video... follow her like a shadow and ruin her life forever. kek
>>
>>74136739
You just paid whatever the cost of that hat was, but the time and money you saved by figuring out she is crazy will be many, MANY times that. Other anons have said it and they're all correct: walk away. No parting shots, not a fucking word. They thrive on that shit. NOTHING. Turn your back and walk away. Don't respond to her calls, messages, anything. She will be desperate in the coming days. You need to be strong. Ignore everything. You see her in person, you don't know her. It will destroy her in ways you cannot comprehend as a man.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160515-215821.png (154 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160515-215821.png
154 KB, 1080x1920
>>74142603

Here is a screenshot of the snap in question. I blocked out the name. >>74140265

Here ya go
>>
>>74143152
BTFO
>>
>>74143152
>Katie Foster Heady
>>
>>74143152

didn't mean to say blocked out the name but I changed her name.
>>
>>74136739
It's your situation to deal with.
Do whatever you think you should, and let history judge you
>>
It is foolishness and endless trouble to cast a stone at every dog that barks at you. Wash the hat and try to patch things up. Be a man. The dick pic is a stupid idea. Never store intimate images on a phone, let alone send them to someone else through any medium.
>>
Just be a man and kill her bro.
>>
>>74143278

True, and again, I don't think she actually did that, I just think she was trying to get a rise out of me.
>>
File: SteveTheRock.jpg (76 KB, 444x579) Image search: [Google]
SteveTheRock.jpg
76 KB, 444x579
>>74143364
She's jealous over that "Asian girl"... If you're friends on facebook, post that screen shot on her wall so everyone of her friends, co-workers, family can see what a trashy cunt she is... then block her before she can get a response in.

This will drive her crazy... trust me. kek
>>
>>74143074

I love this idea.

Unfortunately she's batshit crazy and can't get into relationships.

I've known her for over two years now and there's been a couple guys she's hooked up with but she's never had anything close to a boyfriend or serious relationship since I've known her.
>>
File: GOV-JEB-BUSH-2.jpg (58 KB, 662x800) Image search: [Google]
GOV-JEB-BUSH-2.jpg
58 KB, 662x800
>>74143152
>>74143263

Holy shit, I knew that this story was fake, but try to be a bit more believable so that we can better explore the proper ways to deal with life's problems.

>can't tell if there's actually ass or blood on the hat
>durr, that asian girl likes you
>i blocked out the name--no, no, I changed it
>>
>>74143523

She might be jealous in a weird subconscious way, but she's never come on to me before.

Trust me, I am so close to posting that on her wall. The best part is she is "over facebook" and deleted the app from her phone and never checks it, but she still has it.

Better yet I know that she is friends with her parents on facebook and they would see it. Most likely it would be up for a couple days before someone told her about it and she was able to delete the post.

I'm going to politely ask her if I can get my records/albums back from her house. If she says no I will proceed to post this on her wall.
>>
File: BadWayToGo.jpg (31 KB, 456x287) Image search: [Google]
BadWayToGo.jpg
31 KB, 456x287
>>74143532
>Unfortunately she's batshit crazy and can't get into relationships.

Then it'll crush her all the more when it finally happens... kek
>>
>>74137408
Protip: She's a woman and only does what she does for attention. If you don't pay any mind to it, she loses.
Maybe I should just let you figure that out on your own.
>>
>>74143523
Doing this is stupid

She's begging for attention, don't give it to her.
>>
>>74143583

I mean, my story is real.

I'm 99% sure she is lying about the hat, but the fact that she would say that just shows how crazy she is.
>>
>>74139653
>You have nothing to prove
>#rekt
>>
>>74143811

I fear you are right, but I so badly want to humiliate her in a public fashion.

Perhaps you are right though, she could easily claim that I doctored that message in photoshop or something (though desu I don't think she's smart enough to accuse me of that). Plus it was on snapchat so neither one of us could go back and have proof of it.
>>
>>74143811
This is exactly the type of attention she doesn't want though, unless she's one of those trashy whores with facial piercings and guage earrings..... then it might boost her rep with that crowd. kek
>>
>>74143152

Post this on her Facebook. DO IT.
>>
>>74136739
>girl
>friend
Novice tier problem.
Only a man can be your friend. Women know no loyalty. Woman possess no virtues.
>>
>>74143930
any kind of attention is what they want

these women thrive on it, the worst possible thing for them to have is no attention whatsoever

The correct thing for OP to do is ignore this chick and fuck some other girl, THAT will drive her mad, and without making you look like some kind of drama-bitch-boy on kikebook.
>>
>>74143914
It really is up to you... If you wake up tomorrow and don't give a shit, then just leave it be. If you're like me and can carry a grudge for a lifetime, then don't let your opportunity slip away..... I still say fucking her is the best revenge though if you can work that out. Fight the long war.
>>
>>74142194
>chill with and smoke weed and stuff
Why are you here?
You are a nigger at least in soul and mind.
>>
File: 10YearHalfLife.jpg (317 KB, 754x1200) Image search: [Google]
10YearHalfLife.jpg
317 KB, 754x1200
>>74144076
We can take comfort in the fact that her future will most likely be bleak in comparison to ours.
>>
>>74143930

yeah, she doesn't have any piercings or gauges or tattoos.

She actually did have a tattoo but just got it removed. Her and a friend of hers, a girl, got in a car wreck last year, bad. And with the insurance money, this girl katie paid for tats for both her and her friend, matching ones! Then when they had a falling out (because they're crazy) she decided to get it removed so she wouldn't have any association with the previous girl.
>>
>>74144224
She's the typical nuclear woman.
>>
>>74144079

yeah, fucking her would be great, although she seems like the kind of girl who would just lay there and be lousy in general.

I've known her for 2 years, if we were gonna fuck it probably would've happened. I would fuck her given the opportunity, but it's not worth putting effort towards imo.
>>
>>74144115

there's nothing wrong with occasional cannabis usage. People have been using it for thousands of years.
>>
>>74144307

yeah, the first time I argued with her she threatened to call the cops and say I tried to rape her. Why did she do this?

Because our favorite band had a new song and she thought it sucked but I told her why I liked it.
>>
>>74144158
This.
Men can sire children at pretty much any point in their life, and to an extent actually become more attractive to women as a man ages.
Women hit their peak around 20-25, and are worthless garbage parasites by 35 unless they are raising a man's children.
>>
File: SkeletorLaugh.jpg (51 KB, 375x301) Image search: [Google]
SkeletorLaugh.jpg
51 KB, 375x301
>>74144344
>she seems like the kind of girl who would just lay there and be lousy in general

Those are my favorite types for some reason... I might be a bit too alpha for my own good. kek

She sounds like the type of girl who would go for it if you were dominant and initiated it. I used to be respectful like you are... damn, do I regret it now. I was the type of guy who would have a girl nude legs spread in front of me waiting, holding my cock in my hand and asking "are you sure?" and waiting for conformation before putting it in. I missed out on so much good pussy because I was a good guy. These girls are all married now and come on to me like you wouldn't believe. I never knew... I'm picking up on subconscious cues too. She's jealous about the Asian girl and she's talking about your dick size without ever having seen it. She probably wants you to be like "I don't care if you have your period or not bitch, I'll make you bleed even more!" I've known girls like this... kek
>>
>>74144456
>she reveals herself to be an unstable psychotic cunt
>you still associate with her
Why so masochist?
>>
Here's what you should say next time you talk...

"Make-up sex??"

She just might eat it up... she sounds dumb enough.
>>
>>74144804

you might be on to something, but I'm just not sure.

I mean, in general, I only go for girls I have some kind of chemistry with and I've never gotten that vibe from her. Our whole friendship is odd, I feel like I can never have a normal, flowing conversation with her. Sometimes I can, but she adds nothing to a conversation, if there's ever an awkward silence, she never breaks it with a topic or something that she is thinking about.

I used to be like that too. I've recently been more dominant and stuff hence getting laid from this asian girl and ending a multi-month long pussy drought.

I wish I would've thought to say that at the time.

Should I post a pic of her?
>>
>>74144901

I was a loser for a long time. Tbh the whole election and going for Trump, being on this board, has completely changed my mind.

The short answer to your question is we both liked the same band, and she was one of the few people in town here who also liked this band. So I could actually talk about this music with her when I didn't have other people who really listened to it much.

>>74145031

I will try this for fun. I'm at the point I don't even care if she says no so it might be worth it.
>>
File: NicSnow.jpg (83 KB, 552x476) Image search: [Google]
NicSnow.jpg
83 KB, 552x476
>>74145124
Pic=yes... I'd love to tame her. Send her to NYC. kek
>>
Honestly, no... don't post the pic of her though. You might fuck her tomorrow. kek
>>
>>74144689
Just to give an example, Donald Trump, born 1946, and Ivana, born 1949, had their oldest son, Don Jr., in 1977. His current wife, Melania, was born in 1970, and their son, Barron, was born in 2006.
>>
>>74145686

so fucking based
>>
>>74139474
How autistic are you OP? Genuine question.
>>
>>74147828

I mean I'm not diagnosed or anything. But I have suspected that I am mildly autistic.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.