[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clarifying something with /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: emu.jpg (22 KB, 241x294) Image search: [Google]
emu.jpg
22 KB, 241x294
The emu war never happened. A few Australians went and hunted emus and some jealous New Zealand sheep shaggers decided to spin it into a rumor we lost a war with a flightless bird.

Just thought I'd set the record straight once and for all.
>>
An Aussie and a Kiwi were walking down a country road when they came upon a sheep with it's head stuck in a fence. The Kiwi ran over and fucked the sheep, then turned to the bogan and said "You wanna have a go, mate?"
So the Aussie took off his pants and stuck his head through the fence.
>>
>>74136889
And the yank was just sitting on the side wanking himself like the cuck he is
>>
>>74136607
>set the record straight
Busted! Hillary shill!
They're trying to destroy the balance of power between Canadian and Australian shitposters. That's how they destabilized the middle east too.
Don't believe their lies /pol!
>>
yeah I hoped it would be a pretty big thing something absurd and there were just two soldiers fighting I was pretty dissapointed
>>
File: image.jpg (78 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78 KB, 500x386
>>74136889
TOP KEK
>>
>>74137083
Shoo shoo shill

>>74137117
I'm glad you have seen this lie for the spin that it is
>>
>>74136607
>correcting records
Fucking shill, get off my board!
>>
>>74136607
You fucking moron. The lie exists so the other countries think we're beatable.
What other country could get away with such an elaborate hoax?
>>
>>74137560
It makes us look pathetic. We need to tell the truth about fosters and vegemite too, that its shit and we don't actually like it
>>
>>74137910
Worry about that after the other countries ignore us and destroy each other.
>>
>>74137910
Huh, why don't you worry about that once you've stopped those emus.
>>
>>74136607
We still got fairy bread senpai
>>
>0.05 AUD have been transferred to your account on behalf of Tony Abbott's Cuntrect the Recunt 2016 Campaign
>>
File: BEC.jpg (69 KB, 434x650) Image search: [Google]
BEC.jpg
69 KB, 434x650
How can Australian men even compete?

>FEATHERED.COM
>>
File: My Wife and I.jpg (75 KB, 851x660) Image search: [Google]
My Wife and I.jpg
75 KB, 851x660
>>74136607
Shagging sheep is an insult? Do you not sleep with your own wives in your wasteland? Do you live in the Dark Ages? It explains why you lacked the sophistication to defeat the Emu menace.
>>
File: moa.png (32 KB, 953x574) Image search: [Google]
moa.png
32 KB, 953x574
>>74136607
Just accept that it happened and move on, m8.

We've got a war against Eurotrash carp happening at the moment, and we're using biological weapons. Let's focus on that instead.
>>
>>74136607
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War#Aftermath

This is gold m8.
>>
>>74137910
>not liking vegemite

black cunt confirmed. vegemite was designed specifically so we could sniff out the traitors in our midst. you apply it to the suspects tongue, if he squints his face up like a faggot hes an infiltrator.
>>
File: Moa Defeated.jpg (76 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
Moa Defeated.jpg
76 KB, 600x656
>>74136607
Mate, we even defeated the Mighty Moa. Far more powerful and deadly than those Emus.

Face it, god didn't even give you guys the gift to overcome nature. Pathetic. I bet the myth of Australia having deadly animals was spread to hide the fact you simply can't compete with even the most basic of animals.

A doomed nation.
>>
>>74139413
you couldnt even subjugate your natives properly dont talk shit about Moas faggot
>>
File: cuckatoo.png (746 KB, 634x468) Image search: [Google]
cuckatoo.png
746 KB, 634x468
uh huh
>>
>>74140000
Says the guy living in a glorified Abbo zoo, our Maoris would have slaughtered those Emu like they did the Moa with only clubs and sticks. You guys couldn't do it with firearms.
>>
File: bunchie.gif (598 KB, 500x617) Image search: [Google]
bunchie.gif
598 KB, 500x617
>>74139413
What the fuck did Bunchie ever do to you? I'm going to punch every Kiwi I see.
>>
>>74140310
Well, the largest eagle that ever lived once hunted us. No where was safe. So we decided to kill off the Eagles main food source. The Moa. Once the Moa died so did the deadliest birds on earth.

We just dont brag about the Giant eagles part because the biggest abbo zoo in the world might get jealous.
>>
does australia remember the emu war
is there a moment of silence
>>
>>74138391
Emus aren't a threat tho?

>>74138576
I do it for good bloke Tones for free m8

>>74139161
vegemite was invented to trick foreigners into eating fermented sex workers yeast

>>74140527
IT NEVER HAPPENED STOP FACILITATING THE LIE
>>
>>74141347
>Emus are safe, do not worry.

Get out of here big bird shill. Big Birds are one of our most hated enemies for a reason. The only people who tolerate big birds living in the wild are Africans and look how shit their continent is.

You should be tried for treason.
>>
File: emus.jpg (41 KB, 499x469) Image search: [Google]
emus.jpg
41 KB, 499x469
>>
>>74141525
Dont make up shit just because you're a timid coward from discount Australia
>>
>>74141647
You know if they win ultimate victory they will kill you too.
>>
>>74140277
jej. "our Maoris"

you literally couldnt cuck any harder if you tried. hope your mum died in the earthquake
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.