[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should all whites breed to prevent white genocide, even the ugly/turkish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Should all whites breed to prevent white genocide, even the ugly/turkish ones?
>>
>>74133832
No.
We do not want ugly betas to breed. Their offspring usually become even more uglier, beta and with low self-steem.
>>
>>74133832
>Turks
>white
Next you're going to claims Jews and Arabs are white, too.
>>
>>74133832

We need a eugenics program to breed super humans in artificial wombs.
>>
>>74134041
>we

This is about white people, not hueapes.
>>
I don't understand why anyone would think Turks are white.

They flat out don't look white at all.

I know /pol/ says a lot of groups aren't white when it's kind of doubtful (Let's be honest, guys: Slavs look white as fuck).

But Turks? They don't look fucking white.
>>
You realize that the "white Turks" you see occasionally are usually the sad and shattered remains of the Byzantine Empire?

Yup, at one time, approximately 700 years ago, all of what is now Turkey, was part of a ethnically Greek empire called the Byzantine Empire, which in its turn was the surviving Eastern half of the old Roman Empire.

I highly doubt there are any pure Byzantines left, just a few mulattoes who keep popping up fair skin and blues eyes every now and again.

Think of it this way, the Romans have been utterly wiped out as an entity, but some of their DNA floats around still in the blood of many people of Western European ancestry. Especially northern Italy, France, Spain and England.

Historical note: The Italian people and Greek people you see today are NOT the Romans and Greeks of ancient times. Today's Italians and Greeks are the invaders who replaced the indigenous populations of those lands.

In a couple of centuries from now there will still be traces of European DNA floating around in the world's population when all white people bar a few have been bred out of existence.
>>
File: fat.png (195 KB, 421x266) Image search: [Google]
fat.png
195 KB, 421x266
>>74136428
>>
File: 2016-05-15 21.57.52.png (928 KB, 1073x786) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-15 21.57.52.png
928 KB, 1073x786
>M-master race
>>
File: 1463255909972.jpg (22 KB, 226x279) Image search: [Google]
1463255909972.jpg
22 KB, 226x279
>>74137602
>>
>>74137736
Maise has really let herself go
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.