[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is this allowed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Capture.jpg (29 KB, 224x602) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
29 KB, 224x602
why is this allowed
>>
>>74132227
the Jews did this
>>
File: Capture.jpg (70 KB, 1276x431) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
70 KB, 1276x431
>>74132262
>>
>>74132315
ya op thats sick fucks out there who add it to BABY water/formula with their developing brains

worlds ending, believe in christ, all you can do

theres gmos in the food and aspartame ppl drink on the daily you cant really even reverse the dna damage already taking place with allllllllllll the chemicals

MSG, HFCS, all of it
>>
>>74132315
Just when Israel was being created, hmm....
>>
>>74133023

Pure coincidence.
>>
>>74132227
because theres no such thing as fluoride in the water your just a crazy conspiracy theorist.

#Iamwithher

Bill Clinton never raped to death a few children.
>>
>>74132507
There is literally nothing wrong with aspartame you tinfoil faggot
>>
File: shitposter_shuffle.webm (3 MB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
shitposter_shuffle.webm
3 MB, 640x350
>>74133119
>Bill Clinton
>not raping children to death
>>
>>74132507
I don't worry about most of them myself, but this shit needs to be kept away from kids.
>>
File: 1642-fitandcrop-660x365.jpg (228 KB, 660x365) Image search: [Google]
1642-fitandcrop-660x365.jpg
228 KB, 660x365
>>74133078
Our meeting in Venice was pure coincidence.
>>
>no such thing as fluoride in the water
http://www.amwater.com/njaw/water-quality-and-stewardship/water-quality-topics/page10912.html
And thats one state
Maybe briton should add some for healthy teeth
>>74133161
Studies done were actually inconclusive and the only reason it got a bad rap was a study were they gave a ridiculous amount to rodents and they got cancer.
So you don't if its 'bad' either. They took it out of diet coke anyways because people were fearful of it.
>>
>>74133425

it's no coincidence that this new burst of innovation has occurred in the free nations.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.