[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't multiculturalism been abolished yet /pol/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: BBC-Multiculturism.jpg (118 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
BBC-Multiculturism.jpg
118 KB, 1920x1080
Why hasn't multiculturalism been abolished yet /pol/ ?
>>
Because the proles won't do anything to stop it no matter how much they claim to hate it.
>>
>that clip where they talk about how great and accepted it is, while waiting for poll results
>result comes in
>they all get so awkward and angry, somehow surprised that people don't like it
>>
>>74130794
Link it.
>>
>>74130666
The BBC would not show this.
>>
>>74130666
I doubt most people would even understand this question. Nice trips btw
>>
>>74130666
the multiculturalism propaganda machine is necessary in order to get native citizens to accept the flocks of immigrants which in turn are necessary to keep the economy in a "growth" status despite the declining population (low birth rate)
>>
>>74130839
This.
>>
>>74131511
Which is why they bring in extraordinarily wealthy immigrants to fuck up the housing market and keep young couple from starting a family.
>>
>>74130991
>>74130839
>>74130794
>>74131590

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM
>>
>>74131691
that's one of the negative side effect of multiculturalism, not the purpose

my point is, you want to end this multiculturalism bullshit, make white babies
>>
>>74130839
>>74131590
>>74130991
>>74130794
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_oIUHRRCTM
>>
File: Stupid-Goy.jpg (9 KB, 204x188) Image search: [Google]
Stupid-Goy.jpg
9 KB, 204x188
>>74131833
No they should just be banned entirely. The market will self correct and people will have more children.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.