[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you would have defended him if he were white
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
>you would have defended him if he were white
>>
>>74129926
He wouldn't have race/religion baited if he were white
>>
>>74129926

He wouldn't have taken a fake bomb to school if he wasn't a sand nigger.
>>
>>74129926
Being a Clockmed isn't really a white thing
>>
>>74129926
A white mudslime no chance they can burn too.
>>
>>74129926
>whites
>building fake bombs
>>
>>74129926
Would the Jews?
>>
Nothing would have happened in the first place after he built that clock thing if he was white
>>
>>74129926

If he was white he would have been arrested immediately instead of having to shop it around to multiple teachers and it wouldn't have gotten past the local news.
>>
>>74129926
no one would think twice about a white kid with a clock

>>74129964
>"race baited"
>his race was the sole reason he was arrested

the cops and the school made it racial
>>
Even if he had done everything Clockmed did (keep pulling it out when warned not to, set it to beep during class, etc) we wouldn't have heard about it. Even if we did, we'd probably go "fucking idiot" and moved on.
>>
>>74129926

>he wouldn't have been offered a full ride at MIT and a meeting with the president if he were white
>>
>>74129926

>this is what neo-bolsheviks believe

Why have there been so many threads recently, digging this autistic skid mark out of the trash heap of progressive bait tactics?

Are the shills running out of material?
>>
He would have been expelled and no one would have ever heard of it if he was white because everyone would rightly call him an attention whore retarded faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0DQ1Fv8Ej4
>>
>>74129926
muslims and clock making don't mix too well
>>
>>74129964
NOT a fucking leaf
>>
>>74129926
If he was a white Christian, yes. Hell, just being Christian would be worthy of some kind of defense. But we're not here to play what if games, are we?
>>
>>74130261
kill yourself
>>
>>74129926

not true

white muslims are the fucking worst
>>
>>74130319
There is no doubt Hillary Clinton will be the next Presidential nominee. The people have spoken and they are tired of Republican bully tactics. November will be an unprecedented landslide.
>>
>>74130435
>ad hominem
>>
A white person would have stuck an apple sticker on it and sold a gorillion Apple iClocks.
>>
>>74129926
If he was white I don't think this would have exploded into such an incendiary issue
>>
ISIS would have never attacked paris if he was white
>>
File: 1462762695884.jpg (81 KB, 676x505) Image search: [Google]
1462762695884.jpg
81 KB, 676x505
AKA Ahmed "Could I Be Any More Muslim" Mohamed
>>
if he was white his dad wouldn't have told him to make a clock that looks like a bomb and bring it to school 3 days after 9/11
>>
>>74130319
>are the shills running out of material
Yes. Yes they are.
>>
>>74129926
He's a dirty brown shithead. He's on google images. He's couldn't make a clock if father time fucked him in the ass.
>>
HOW IS CLOCKMED ADJUSTING TO HIS NEW SCHOOL IN QATAR OR WHEREVER? HE NEVER WRITES OR CALLS US TO CHECK IN ANYMORE...
>>
Ahmed is an American hero for braving discrimination. He is a true representation of the beauty and inquisitiveness of the Islamic faith.
>>
Obviously he wouldn't have brought a clock bomb into school if he was white
>>
>>74129926
Yeah, no shit. It's /pol/. if you already know this than heck off
>>
>>74130261
His sister made a bomb threat and he was known as a trouble maker.
>>
>>74129926

Why should I give a shit about some inbred retard arab?
>>
>>74130853

I just love how all the libs turned on this kid after all the freebies and attention he got, his family still thought about suing for 15 million
>>
>>74129926
>put a clock in a box
>white-house invite
>le genius reddit memes
Fuck no
>>
>>74130273
This, fucking this. All we would have said was fucking idiot. You have it correct good sir and or madam.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.