[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
United States of Europe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: R8ulbIh.png (36 KB, 2000x1053) Image search: [Google]
R8ulbIh.png
36 KB, 2000x1053
Would the United States of Europe be the beginning of the end or do you like the idea?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3556298/Plans-drawn-blown-United-States-Europe-Britain-little-say-warns-Tory-minister.html
>>
>>74124581
Isn't that exactly what the EU is?
>>
>>74124581
I like it
>>
>>74124581
It is already united states of europe, whats the difference?
We cant make our own boarders, cant make our own law.

Everything controlled from Brussels already.
>>
Yall need a Civil War tbqh
>>
>>74128165
Yeah. The EU is kind of at the stage of the game where the US was leading up to the civil war. After the civil war, though, it's all one big country, even the idea of the state was reduced to a provincial tier status. Shit is going to be ugly over there in Europe soon enough. Enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>74124581

If this happens, Europe is doomed to be muddified
>>
>>74128165
this hopefully brexit triggers it
if the vote lands on stay the people will know the votes are rigged and finally go fucking apeshit
>>
File: MERKEL.png (1 MB, 1152x1134) Image search: [Google]
MERKEL.png
1 MB, 1152x1134
>>74124581
they need new names that disassociate with their past racist countries
>>
>>74124581
Civil war when?
>>
>>74129115
They'll probably go with Section 1, Section 2, etc., for the place names to destroy national identity.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.