[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bataclan psy ops
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: bataclan.png (559 KB, 602x687) Image search: [Google]
bataclan.png
559 KB, 602x687
Why do so many people think this was a hoax /pol/? Are they retarded?
>>
>>74119694
It's obvious by all the blood streaks on the floor, half of them were executed elsewhere and the bodies dragged onto the scene afterwards.
>>
>>74119694
Muslims don't do bad things so it can't be real you idiot.
>>
>>74119872
But even if so, they were killed.
>>
>>74119694

It doesn't matter if it's a psyop when it suits my interests. I also wouldn't give a shit about my government being a bunch of psycho criminals if it ever beneifited me in the slightest. It never does though, so I hope they are executed for treason.
>>
>>74119694
the eternal le joooz meme
>>
>>74119872

this. there was reports of people who escaped then were brought back and executed.

a girl from mexico who called her parents and then she was told to come back with the police so hung up with parents and died after.
>>
File: concert.jpg (155 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
concert.jpg
155 KB, 600x397
Whens the last time you went to a concert OP? At any point during this concert did you take out your cellphone to record video??

Out of all the people there, there should have been at least 100 people recording video when the shooting went down
>>
>>74120152
source?
>>
>>74120219
I have video of every single concert Ive been to in the past however many years.
>>
>>74120219
I was actually on EODM concert in Prague in July 2015, not many people with phones at the end of the concert. Btw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8eMazr7Jvw here is a video from it.
>>
>>74120219
The band wasnt even on stage yet, jesus fucking christ, I hate that no matter what I say i'll never be able to stop the fact that some people will still think this was a flase flag.
>>
so is this a meme?
>>
>>74120502
It's the timing of things, historicism/synchronicity-wise. What should happen if the government of France needs to justify heightened levels of security, you know? Interesting search "paris attacks affect paris climate change summit", the search engine was anticipating it. Now I live in Ohio, not really looking forward to having a fucking GOP convention so close to home, expect to have some troops on the scene, some snipers on rooftops and everything. Would appreciate a nice drill to test their readiness in a few weeks, you know? There's literally nothing wrong with governments staging false flag attacks against their own countries. But that's my opinion, so it doesn't really matter to me. Blood on the dance floor, though. That's always fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IzSmeHSiB0
>>
>>74119694
>Why do so many people think this was a hoax /pol/? Are they retarded?

indeed many say it was an inside job of the government to make the Muslims look bad, check comments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Hi3fMoNG0

http://takimag.com/article/surrendering_to_death_gavin_mcinnes/print#axzz48kW4AHxD
>>
>>74121363
Gavin McInnes and Jesse Hughes could be twins or the same person.. They have same friends etc and their wives are identical too. First interview Hughes did after shooting was with VICE
>>
Muh dindu muslims can't do no wrong
>>
>>74120485
People had their cellphones out in this video too, lol
>>
File: kyle_mad.gif (275 KB, 192x224) Image search: [Google]
kyle_mad.gif
275 KB, 192x224
Does anyone have any proof that it could even be made up? When it happened, were countless videos were you could hear bombs and gunshots, see wounded people or even bullet holes through walls. Just look a the picture OP posted. I know about propaganda, but this just ain't it.
>>
>>74119694
Muslims dindu nuffin guise. It's a false flag
>>
>>74120289

https://inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com/2015/11/17/who-really-did-the-paris-killing/

i know its some blog site, but ctrl + f "mexican" and find the part about her
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.