[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I formally revoke my support for Bernie Sanders and support Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: Hillary.142.jpg (86 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.142.jpg
86 KB, 900x506
I'm sorry but I can't do it any more. The latest from the Sanders camp is now a threat to allow Trump to win if they don't get a Sanders nomination.
Well, we don't all feel that way and we don't all respond to threats.
I will no longer support Sanders and have thrown my full support behind Hillary Clinton. I don't like Sanders' supporters much more than I do Trump's. It's time to unify the party against Trump. You have my full support. Obviously Bernie Sanders isn't serious about fighting Trump and quite frankly that is the number one qualification for the job of nominee. Sorry my fellow former Sanders supporters but you won't bully me. I'm officially #ReadyforHillary
>>
What kind of a "man" supports Hillary Clinton?
>>
File: berniespurdo.png (28 KB, 853x542) Image search: [Google]
berniespurdo.png
28 KB, 853x542
>>74118215

>my fellow Sanders supporters
>on /pol/
>>
>>74118215
fuck off shill, soros called and wants his shekels back
>>
>>74118215

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>http://correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
>>
>>74118215
GOOOO BACKKKK TOOOOOOOOOO REDDIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~~~
:^)
bitch
>>
>>74118215
>[Post a Reply]
>>
>>74118215
So you finally realized that Sanders isn't a Democrat? Congratulations it only took you a whole fucking year to realize he's not on your side. Why did he spend his whole life holding the Democratic Party at a very comfortable arms length? Why does he treat the party like it's a piece of dog dook on he has to pick up on a sidewalk with an inside out baggie extending his arm as far as possible and turning his face away? Couldn't he have won Vermont as a Democrat?
>>
File: berniecuck2.jpg (164 KB, 718x960) Image search: [Google]
berniecuck2.jpg
164 KB, 718x960
>>74118315
I wonder....
>>
File: Centimos.jpg (20 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
Centimos.jpg
20 KB, 236x236
>>74118215

>Worst shill thread so far
>You get paid in Venezuelan currency for this one
>>
>>74118215

Oh fug, I ab #HILLFIREMISSILE now
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.