[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Checkmate Brexit fags.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: checkmate.jpg (177 KB, 945x960) Image search: [Google]
checkmate.jpg
177 KB, 945x960
Checkmate Brexit fags.
>>
>>74116995
nigger faggot retard cunt
>>
Had your neghole pozzed Iately, Owen?
>>
>3 years old
>2 sources

Nice try m8
>>
>>74116995
5% is too high. Anything greater than 0% is too high.
>>
>he believes the media is anti-muslim and anti-immigration

how did the media manage to create the idea that they are racist to the population while showing no signs of it whatsoever?

like why didn't the general population just think "facebook tells me the media is racist, but the news are completely pro immigration and multiculturalism, are they lying?"

almost as fascinating as the idea created that the elites are racist white men who want to end all the other races desu
>>
>2013
>"in England & Wales"
>>
>>74117534
>us
>60% 'white'
>>
What's the point you're trying to make?
>>
>>74117425
it's generally true that most people are idiots when it comes to numbers

however i rather suspect that the numbers on the left are a very small sample of people within walking distance of the yougov office
>>
>>74117956
That's too high.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.