[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Niece graduated with a literature degree >85k+ debt >Jobless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: Millenials.jpg (3 MB, 4500x3000) Image search: [Google]
Millenials.jpg
3 MB, 4500x3000
>Niece graduated with a literature degree
>85k+ debt
>Jobless
>Living in a ghetto now on a mickyD's job
>Keeps begging the rest of the family for handouts while we just avert our attention elsewhere

TLDR: Darwinism at work.
>>
>literature degree

WELP
>>
>>74110467

>this is my personal blog

>>>>>>>>>tumblr
>>
>>74110558
this
>>
>>74110467
That's not Darwinism, you autistic sperg. Not even Social Darwinism. You are just ensuring that genes in your own are failing, even more so because you didn't prevent her from taking the literature degree.

Read Kropotkin and become a good human being for the first time in your life.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 680x680
>>74110467
Is that her in your pic? If so, I am an electrical engineer with a UCLA degree and I would be more than happy to marry her and provide a living for her, thereby taking her off of your hands
>>
>>74110467
she should have gotten more than a BA. then she could be a professor/teacher and make others fall into the trap
>>
>>74110674
>Anarchist
Wew lad
>>
>>74110467
>Darwinism at work.
That's sad news for you, her genes are close to yours.
>>
>>74110467
is she hot?
>>
What's she look like?
>>
>>74110467
She could just keep going and get another degree.
Once you accumulate a fuckton of debt just declare bankruptcy and you're good to go.

I've been doing similar, except I pay off my entire tuition every summer so I have no debt. But I just keep going back to school, been in university for close to 9 years now haha
>>
It won't be Dawinism when she pops out 5 mixed breeds from 5 daddies in order to bring some feeling of belonging in to her life.
>>
>>74110714
I think she went there actuallyexdee
>>
>>74111002
pretty funny
>>
File: 1432008056770.jpg (290 KB, 594x375) Image search: [Google]
1432008056770.jpg
290 KB, 594x375
>>74110467
>banish the few women in your family with college format IQ to poverty and probable childless life

Darwinism indeed kek
>>
>>74111129
Post a pic of her breh
>>
File: McDonalds-staff-serving-c-006.jpg (37 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds-staff-serving-c-006.jpg
37 KB, 460x276
>>74113206
Sure
>>
>>74110467
Teacher's make decent money in some places.

She should look into that.

Don't let her go to law school- the market is flooded.

>Not going to community college then transferring to big state u

Literally why?

It's so much cheaper. I graduated with zero debt going that route.
>>
>>74110467
This is a joke thread I'm sure but the compulsion to just laugh at people who fall behind is like 90% of what's wrong with this country
>>
>>74111002
Student loans aren't dischargeable in bankruptcy in the U.S.

For some government backed loans specifically for grad students there are repayment programs that will cap payments at a fraction of your take home pay and the balance will be forgiven (sometimes with tax implications) in a given time period (10-25 years depending on the program).

If it was as easy as defaulting there'd be no loans to begin with because damn near everybody with more than a few thousand in loans would do it.
>>
Well..that sucks for her. Seems like a lot of stupid people end up graduating college.
>>
>white people tell white girls they can do anything when they grow up
>"trick them" into taking out huge student loans
>follow your dream and the money will follow bullshit applies when they pick a useless major
>naturally they wont get a job after graduating and are debt ridden for life
>start to hate the people who got them into this mess aka white people
>embrace destroying their race by fucking niggers and other shitskins as a comeback move

i am not really wrong arent i?
>>
>>74110467
>Living in a ghetto now on mickyD's knob
ftfy
>>
>know female murrican girl
>wants to go to med school
>tell her she can study for free in germany because germany and murrica have a special deal
>tell her about all the shit she could do while being in Europe (this was pre refugee shit) and how much money she could safe before going back to the States for the Doctorate etc
>says no because her mother told her that debt wont matter because eventually there will be another financial crash
>tell her that the new loans cant default no matter what
>doesnt care
>signs up for some expensive uni/med school
>recently heard that she dropped out because it was too hard and is now 70k+ in debt with no marketable skill and had to go on anti depressants
>>
>>74111002
You could have been a doctor by now you fucking faggot
>>
>white woman not having children

no the economy/culture has failed her

1. women shouldn't be going to college unless they are spergs
2. women should be getting married
3. college shouldn't cost this much
4. good jobs shouldn't be flooded with cheap labor/outsourced which lowers wages

her parents should have never said it was ok for her to do what she did.
>>
>>74117068
>>74117644
>white people

yeah all those white people in finance

When white people ran the US college was still cheap and non college jobs were still paying well.
>>
>>74110714
Are you the same qweef who makes the "don't fall for STEM meme" threads who bitches about being an EE and not being able to find work?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.