[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jewish terminology in academics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Jew.jpg (250 KB, 2136x2136) Image search: [Google]
Jew.jpg
250 KB, 2136x2136
Is there any Jewish terminology in academics that you know about? As in stuff that has Zionist propaganda built into it? I want to free myself of Jewish influence while still being able to improve my intellect.
>>
>>74110053
Anything that ends with -ology that isn't biology is a Jewish trick
>>
I can't wait to read the opinions of people on higher education who only have a high school education, parroting the opinions of other people with only a high school education.

You sound like a delusional idiot.
>>
>>74110132
>Jewish terminology in academics
OP is using Jewish tricks
>>
>>74110053
Since you're American, you're probably already Jewish and just had some great-great grandmother who fled a pogrom in Russia and then at Ellis Island changed her name from Schliwieowitz to Smith. The best available solution is probably for you do do away with yourself and donate your organs to science.

Also, people seeking to improve their intellect don't rule out massive bodies of knowledge based on religious or ethnic exclusion. That's what buttburt faggots still in high school. do.
>>
>>74110392
Because OP is unknowingly Jewish, just like little Adolf.
>>
>>74110053
Any part of anthropology that is not archaeology.
>>
Marx viewed the central problem of capitalist society as being that the proletariat are alienated from their own labor. This term, "alienation," is the same used in Judaism to describe mankind's central problem, "exile."
>>
>>74110392
>>74110337
>>74110535

Maybe you people should give examples even if you don't think it's harmful or propaganda in the first place. I DO think it's those things and I want information. Don't leave me in the dark or in the Jew.
>>
>>74110683
Um what about Feminist Archeology or Marxist Archeology? lol

The only part of anthropology relatively free from Jewish domination is Forensic Anthropology. Biological Anthropology is fine for anything except for that new gender bullshit. Cultural Anthropology is beyond fucked.
>>
>>74110909
>A word applies in a context that I don't agree with
>any use of that word is now illegitimate

/pol/ has the lowest IQ of any board on 4chan besides /b/.
>>
>>74110909
He's writing in German, so the word he uses is "Entfremdung." This is perhaps best translated as "estrangement," since "fremd" means "strange" or "foreign." This really doesn't have anything to do with any religious terminology.

>>74110683
Basically all of it. Anthropology is not closely connected, as you'd know if you studied the field.
>>
>>74110909
>>74111102
Thanks for the info. Maybe it's infected pretty much every field but there are probably still ways to teach the real stuff without the Zionism.
>>
>>74111294
Do you even know what the word Zionism means? It sounds like you are just using it as a buzzword to mean "ideology I do not agree with"
>>
>>74113062
The Jewish state is a key component of the worldwide Jewish conspiracy. You're just looking at the surface of everything. The Jews make sure the surface looks logical enough.
>>
>>74110337
>>74110535
>>74110631
>>74111164
>>74113062
Can't believe reddit has infected /pol/ this much. This is fucking sad. Fuck off with your limited worldview. You all have to go back.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.