[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are blacks so bad with money? Until last year I worked at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: NCWi3Ey.jpg (22 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
NCWi3Ey.jpg
22 KB, 600x399
Why are blacks so bad with money?

Until last year I worked at a chipotle and I had this black coworker. After a few paychecks he showed up in yeezys and a Michael kors watch. I checked his Twitter and in his profile pic was him wearing a Versace belt

He told me he bought his shit from paychecks
>>
Don't necessarily need to be black to be like that.
>>
>>74110216
Yeah but I notice so many blacks are like that

They moment they have money they spend it
>>
The materialistic culture pushed by rap music.
>>
My daddy raised me with the term "nigger rich".

It has withstood the test of time. Verily.
>>
Can't pretend to be the star of a rap video if you put your money in a savings account, now can you?
>>
>>74110005
As your pic demonstrates they think anything green is food.
>>
>>74110216
You can also be any woman.
>>
>>74110940
this.
>>
>>74110005
Poor as fuck, dresses like rich motherfucker, get women.

Save money, be responsible, stay single.

I guess thats pretty much the reason.
>>
>>74110005
All of their food, their utilities, their phone, and their housing are paid for by the Government. What meager income they pull in as minority hires doing shitty jobs between firings can go completely to bling.
>>
blacks with no skills or education, but who still work these shitty types of jobs, are subsidized through all sorts of state benefits

whites with no skills or education who work the same jobs are subsidized by their parents, usually still living rent free at home.
>>
>>74110005

Why the fuck do you care what anyone does with their money?
>>
>>74110005
>Michael kors watch.

I guess they like to blow their money on complete garbage too.
>>
because unlike whites, blacks know that they will be dead or in prison long before they get old.

whites manage their money a little better, and still end up working all their lives just to make ends meet, and are lucky to get a chance to retire before age 65.

So who's the moron here?
>>
>>74110005

It's poor folk mentality. I've known lots of poor whites who act the same way.

Give the average poor person 10K & it will be gone within the week. Most likely they will be wearing a good chunk of it: Expensive sneakers, flashy (in ghetto terms) clothing, designer accessories, gold jewelry, etc. And of course: Drugs. Whereas a middle-to upper-class person would either save or invest the bulk of it, a poor person thinks, 'I'M RICH NIGGA!' They immediately go shopping and buy things they normally cannot afford. They prefer to 'live rich' for a couple of days.
>>
>>74111790
So canadian middle class guy getting nice management position in company wont instantly get car and house in debt to fit "flashy" corporative lifestyle? Will top middle class prefer 300k average small house or apartment instead one million swagy 5 bathroom not needed stuff in loan?
>>
I also heard a story from an anon that they know a Mexican who worked a low wage job and next week pulled up in a brand new e class that he financed
>>
>>74110005
because blacks are more impulsive
like women
both of them tend to waste money
>>
>>74111205
Not even a women, my house mate goes out and buys all this shit he doesn't need. He bought a bunch of blu-rays that he knows I have pirated and they are sitting on the home server I built. He is always eating fast food.

He will then go full jew mode for a month then go back to racking up his credit card. Then he will tell me I'm a loser because I work 4 days a week 32 hours and he works full time. I make more money than him and I have $20,000 in shares.
>>
Because the stupider you are the less likely you are to save.
>>
>>74110005
>Why are blacks so bad with money?
They don't know better than to get it for free.
>>
>>74111784
>because unlike whites, blacks know that they will be dead or in prison long before they get old.
You say that as though they had no control over their own destiny as individuals. Given the current political climate of anti police brutality and the repeal of broken windows policing in almost every city in the US; both of which have led to under policing in even the most crime filled cities, the only thing 'dooming' minorities to a life in prison are there own actions. The high death rates and drug use in cities like Chicago and Oakland are crimes committed by individuals who will suffer the consequences of actions that they knowingly committed.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fg6J1Skptbs
>>
>>74111077
This.
Imagine spending money in pointless things, never building equity or any real value to anything.
It basically pointless spending on flashy things.

>I can afford a Honda
>I buy a older BMW/Mercedes.
>I'm nigger rich

or

>Buy expensive watches, cloths
>Never buy a house or any form a equity
>Nigger rich

plus, just a guess. But he may be some sort of welfare recipient, so most of his living would be subsidised.
I worked at a McDonald's when I was younger and all the people who were career McDonalds employees were all nigger rich. They'd buy old ass Acuras or Eclipses, put rims, and spray paint parts of the interiors.
They lived in complete shithole apartments paid for by you and me. Spent money in gay ass cars and weed. They were nigger rich.

Blacks have money, sadly they are only nigger rich.
>>
Stop pretending that materialistic whites, mudslimes, and chinks don't exist
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.