[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey gunfags, if I have a "right to bear arms" than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Hey gunfags, if I have a "right to bear arms" than how come I can't go to Wal Mart and buy a nuclear warhead? It says "arms" not "guns."

If nuclear warheads should be banned for private ownership, then why not guns too?

Gunfag status:
[] NOT TOLD
[x] TOLD
>>
>>74106475
>If nuclear warheads should be banned for private ownership, then why not guns too?

You're right. Let me have my nukes. Then, we'll have fun when you try to take 'em.
>>
>>74106475
Are nukes really banned though? Is there a specific law passed that forbids ownership of nukes?
>>
>>74106475
Who says you cannot own a nuclear weapon? The law just limits you acquiring the material, if you could mine and enrich it yourself though you could feasibly get one. The real issue though is collateral damage with using one hence why it is nearly impossible to get such a thing.
>>
>>74106475

You can't afford it.
>>
Hey guys, if freedoms are so great, why don't I have the FREEDOM to murder whoever I want?

Haha freedom is so gay, you don't even want freedom, right guys? See how I found a chink in your armor? You hate freedom because you don't embrace it being taken to it's most extreme expression!

Logical limits to how a person uses their freedom make sense, so let's just take every argument to it's extreme as if we live in an idealistic world of platonic forms - instead of a practical world where the ideals of freedom are upheld as much as possible within reason.

LoL wow, /pol/ btfo
>>
>>74106475
Not sure what you're getting at. Are you suggesting that because the average citizen doesn't have access to a nuke that means guns should be outlawed? This doesn't make sense. The fact is, nukes as well as other WMDs are irregular to the union of common defense, so the 2nd Amendment doesn't really apply to them except where the right of the state to use nukes is derived from the basic human right of self defense. Proliferation is inevitable, you see? When it's possible for regular nukes, such as nuclear hand grenades or something, then average citizens will have them. The technology just isn't there yet.
>>
>>74106475
Yes, a nuke is classified as a WMD, much like grenades and rockets and tanks. All of which you can buy with the appropriate paperwork and tax stamps.
>>
>>74106475
who says we dont think you shouldn't be allowed to own a nuke.

plus pretty sure actually you can legally buy uranium and other such things, it will just probably get you on alot of watch lists if you do.

another thing to note is price, even if nukes were allowed for private ownership basically no one could afford them. it would be pretty funny though to see a bunch of micro-nations popping up all over the place because a bunch of internet faggots came together and saved up for one.
>>
>>74106475
Because nukes are expensive, and only those with a degree of impulse control high enough to become billionaires should own them.
>>
>>74106475
You have a right to bear arms, not the right for the arms to be dirt cheap shit from walmart.
>>
>right to bear arms
>BEAR arms

Good luck carrying a Davy Crocket around with you.
Fallout is fictional, just FYI.
>>
>>74108363
>you have to be able to carry your weapons for 2A to impact you
Good post.
>>
>>74106475
New rule. Anything you can carry with your actual arms, you can bear.
>>
>>74106475
You can buy a nuclear warhead. You just can't afford one.

NEXT
>>
>>74106475
That's a stupid argument, fail troll.
>>
>>74106475
>not realizing how cool it would be to have your own nuclear arsenal

Plus, if you got enough weapons grade material, you could build an Orion Nuclear Pulse Rocket and literally travel to another solar system in only a few short decades.
>>
>>74106906
It's a destructive device. You need to be a class 3 dealer and pay a $200 tax stamp for each device.

In this way, you can legally own grenades, rpgs, and bombs.

Not sure if nukes are included.

Flamethrowers are perfectly legal to buy for any citizens.

America.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.