[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what is it with you conservatives and lawns? they're a big
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2272x1704) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2272x1704
what is it with you conservatives and lawns? they're a big fat waste of space. theyre the reason suburbs are so spread out that you cant walk anywhere and have to drive around polluting the environment. you spend every weekend mowing and fixing up the lawn with your big gas-powered machines just so you can get fat sitting inside your cookie cutter homes.

owning a single-family house with a big fat lawn and a useless SUV is the ultimate form of american faggotry. if you own land, own it for a fucking reason.

the sad part is most of the people living in suburbs today are the same spineless faggots that left the city during the 50s-80s, leaving our urban cores to rot.
>>
>spineless faggots

Maybe they are peaceful people that wanted to simply be left alone and not worry about nigger orcs.
>>
>>74103452
Go live in your cuckshed if you want. A man owns land.
>>
im really counting on my folks buying a retirement home with at least 10 acres. planning on convincing them to plant a shit ton of black walnuts that i can harvest in 20 years
>>
I would rather live in the middle of nowhere where I could raise a family, with a big house than live in a cuckshed in a "progessive" hip area with a bunch of faggots buttfucking around every corner and dindus kicking your doors in. I can drive to the city if I want, the best part is I can leave when I want too.
>>
>>74103452
Yeah, but there are niggers in the city, so it's worth it.
>>
>>74103452
Shut up you fat cunt. I like green things because they look better than concrete. Fuck off to your dystopian metropolis.
>>
>>74103452
>wahhhh please come support our pet niggers
Rot in the gulag commie.
>>
>>74103452
Did you really blame climate change on fucking lawns?
>>
>>74103452

Inner-city nigger detected. Don't let your envy kill you.
>>
>seeing your neighbors house
I honestly don't get how you guys can stand it.
>>
>>74103587
Move to a segregated city. If you had cash you could actually live in a fairly nice area that invests a lot into its infrastructure, green spaces, parks with zoning policies and light laws that take care and thought into design policies for a neighborhood.
>>74103694
Sounds like something an insecure beta faggot would say. Have fun instilling the idea of owning something to make it yours. Sounds like Jewish propaganda. Odd coming from Hans.
>>74103843
Could you slew together a few more buzzwords into your sentence? I'm really sure calling people your made names and conjuring fantasies about your preconceived dislike towards cities will really help you and your cognitive dissonance out.
>>74103862
Many cities are segregated. If anything it puts you farther away the niggers as long as you have cash. You do have cash don't you?
>>74103982
As I've mentioned above, proper design principles are invested into areas that have cash (areas with white people). Not every area is a Harlem.
>>74104179
He didn't even say that. Nice try faggot.
>>74104435
Name calling. This is 4chan, surely at the very least you can come up with something better then nigger. Then again the exactly the sort of garbage I'd expect coming from the mouth of an incompetent country like yours.
>>74104447
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DISAGREEING WITH ME? I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS THAN MY OWN? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
>>
>>74104792
Kek
>>
>>74103452
I like having a place to loung and relax, barbecue, have friends over for parties, have a place for kids to play, have a place for my dogs to run around, etc.

Living in a sad little apartment in some trendy libcuck city is fucking awful. I had to go through that shit for college.
>>
File: Grow-food-not-lawns.jpg (92 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
Grow-food-not-lawns.jpg
92 KB, 720x405
This goes to both OP and the people with their turf gras deserts.
Plant something else. Grow food. Sstain yourself. Whatever. Just not fucking grass. This is a compleate waste of recources.
If you want a clean green ground just paint concrete green.
>>
>>74105896
because i can toss a frisbee through a garden
>>
>>74103843
>>74103843
What are you even talking about? Which areas have a heavy hay presence and a heavy black presence simultaneously such that what you describe is realistic? I get the feeling you're not an adult.
>>
>>74105896
Haha Hans, I have a lawn AND a garden (flower and vegetable/fruit garden).

The only vegetables/fruits I buy are the ones that I don't currently grow.
>>
>>74106503
Very good. But lets also not forget that Us cucks could go to prison if their neighbours don't like the look of their lawns.
http://www.tampabay.com/news/humaninterest/brown-lawn-means-jail-time/847365
http://libertyblitzkrieg.com/2014/10/21/tennessee-woman-sentenced-to-jail-for-not-mowing-her-lawn/
http://abcnews.go.com/US/vegetable-garden-brings-criminal-charges-oak-park-michigan/story?id=14047214
>>
It's a manner of living appropriate to free and prosperous men, you wannabe cube-dwelling insect mash-chewing Agenda 21 UN toolbox good goy drone faggot.
>>
>>74105896

If society collapses as I expect it will I will do this. Until then I will keep my aesthetic looking front and back yards green and well trimmed.
>>
File: 1463324153104.png (889 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1463324153104.png
889 KB, 640x1136
>>74103452
>What's with Americans eating beef instead of eating bugs? Bugs are much easier to raise and better for the environment!
Why do you care why people live the way they can afford to live? What do you want? You want the state to force us to live in efficient apartment blocks? You want us back in the city supporting you? I bet you also complain about gentrification you liberal scum.

Go ahead and pass some laws telling the government to use force on us to come back. I'll be forced to resist. DO YOU WANT ME TO BE SHOT?
>>
>>74103452
More distance to load my mags before the bogans get to my front door.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.