[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women and compliments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 640x425
Why are women so selective and subjective about accepting compliments from Men on their appearance?

Men it seems either welcome or are fine or indifferent to compliments on their appearance from women regardless of the woman complimenting them.

Women, on the other hand, seem to have a complex criteria/filter/algorithm they use to determine whether the compliment will be welcomed, accepted or met with scorn based on the man complimenting them.

Explain this Psychosis??,
>>
>>74102703
Because they're women
>>
It's only a compliment if the guy is 8+/10. Otherwise he's a creep.
>>
File: 1462171412908.jpg (10 KB, 200x332) Image search: [Google]
1462171412908.jpg
10 KB, 200x332
>>74102703
>why are men and women different?
>>
SMV. Women like to forget their only value is for their looks and sex and compliments from males is verbal punch in the face reminder of this fact.
>>
For a guy compliment is just a compliment. For women a compliment is about what the giver of said compliment wants in return. And if the woman is on no level willing to give it, they will react in a negative fashion.
>>
They think if a low value man gives them a compliment it means he thinks hes in their league which would mean she's low value as well.

Exceptions seem to be made for the truly low value like the crippled or elderly then he's just being nice.
>>
>>74102703
i get offended when older, non-attractive, women tell me i have very pretty eyes.
>>
Why would you ever, ever compliment a woman on her appearance if you're not fucking her or planning to very soon

Don't even bother
>>
>>74102703

Since when are women selective about comments? What are you on about m8? Girls are always happy when I compliment them. You must be low-T. Would you like some tips for boosting your T, brother?
>>
>>74102703
I hate compliments because I hate normies. I don't talk to women because autism
>>
>>74105561

*compliments
>>
This is something I actually won't bandwagon with /pol/ on for once. It's all in the delivery. Do not compliment their ass. Do not yell it out the window. Etc.

Women like comments on things that are their more immediate handiwork like makeup or hairstyle, and they would prefer them coming from attractive strangers or not-ugly/attractive people they know.
>>
>>74102703
The only woman I ever compliment for anything is my gf (and even that is selective).

I'm a conventionally attractive man with aspbergers. I could get away with complimenting some women some of the time but I have no reasonable way to filter the crazies and idiots out of the reasonably intelligent girls who can take a compliment as a compliment.

There's little upside and a lot of potential downside.
>>
if a woman compliments me i instantly think it's deadpan sarcasm. It never feels genuine.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.