[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to know that ex Soviet countries have much more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: bbbb.jpg (148 KB, 1389x1697) Image search: [Google]
bbbb.jpg
148 KB, 1389x1697
How does it feel to know that ex Soviet countries have much more freedom of speech than your historically "free" countries?
In most of the eastern states you can be very open anything that crosses your mind, including racism, antisemitism, and other things that are considered socially unacceptable in the "civilized western world". In here, even some politicians do it.
So, again, how does it feel to have significantly less freedom than ex USSR states?
>>
File: 14611575267970.jpg (78 KB, 434x604) Image search: [Google]
14611575267970.jpg
78 KB, 434x604
>>74102357
SHUT TEH FUCK UP YOU STUPID GYPSIE.
DONT FUCKING BLOW THE COVER.
>>
>>74102357
Never thought about that.
>>
>>74102357
cunt, we got it too
>>
>>74102357
>say something unacceptable in the west
>best case scenario some landwhale starts an angry Twitter campaign against you
>worst case scenario you lose your job

>say something unacceptable in the East
>best case scenario you get beat up
>worst case scenario you end up picrel

yeah, being able to freely say something mean to a tranny sure makes up for it. retard
>>
>>74104074
why would anyone spout western degeneracy in eastern europe?
>>
>>74104074
*only in Russia.

Russia is not Europe. They still have their Mongoloid genes to slaughter ones who are not loyal to their Great Khan sitting in al-Mosquebad's Q'reml-in
>>
Feels pretty good. It's all we ever wanted for you. Its ironic that while trying to secure that right for you, we gave ours away.
>>
>>74102357
I love it, the west will collapse and show us how not to become cucked
>>
>>74104074
>Not killing your run away spyes.
Oh wait that some irrelevant shithole that dont even have special agency.
>>
If only it would last
>>
>racism, antisemitism

not over here, David Duke was arrested when he was visitng Prague, I mean he didn't even do or say anynthing and some authority decided that he should be arrested cause the klan

Czechia is much more progressive than you might think
>>
>>74104074
Difference is, picrelated guy didn't just 'say something', you dumb faggot.

>>74103493
Agreed here. Living in a shithole has its' advantages.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.