[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what church do you go to?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: we wuz kings.png (271 KB, 1024x606) Image search: [Google]
we wuz kings.png
271 KB, 1024x606
what church do you go to?
>>
I got a bowl-cut and started going to this Black Baptist church near my house

I sit in the back and keep to myself just to make the dindus nervous
>>
File: muhtrees.jpg (2 MB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
muhtrees.jpg
2 MB, 3072x2304
I sit in the woods and meditate and I often hike with friends who share my love of nature.

Way better than church.
>>
>>74102476
Training to become a druid or something?
>>
>>74101449
Don't go to church much
Sometimes I go to the church where my parents leave
Maybe when they'll retire I'll find another church, but it hurts to see them nearly youth-empty (in Europe, lefties endoctrinated kids in school so that they believe religion is evil blablabla)
>>
>>74102642
There's no mythology with it. It just gives me a feeling of deeply spiritual meaning. It feels truly sacred and peaceful unlike any church I've ever attended.
>>
Southern Baptist here.
>>
>>74102911
That sounds like something a druid would say.

You can't fool me.
>>
>>74101449
>worshipping a cult willingly
>not a cuck
>>
assemblies of god
>>
>>74102894
>This

I go to St Mary's church in Middlesbrough, England. Nice little Christian church. Had our 100 year aniversary a couple month ago. Parents aren't Christian, Dad's Atheist, always has been, Mother's never had any views. Went by my own accord.

Evangelist. How about you OP?
>>
>>74103166
I haven't done any research into it and am not even sure what they worship or believe.

I love nature deeply and I find spiritual meaning in the woods. It's been that way my entire life and I know many people who feel the same.
>>
File: 174.jpg (29 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
174.jpg
29 KB, 300x100
>>74101449
4chan
>>
>>74103277
Wow someone who had the balls to convert nowadays
> press F to fay respects
> F pressed x 10
>>
>>74103512
Thanks mate. Really is a blessing to see other people my age (19), turning towards Christ.

Where abouts do you go annon?
>>
>>74101449
Church of Scotland.
>>
The Cathedral of Misogyny
>>
I contact the Spaghetti Directly by cooking it myself. I don't need anyone else to perform my rituals
>>
>>74103277

My father was also an Atheist and so was I. I'm also Christian now, but I don't have a church because it's difficult to get accepted into one having a non-believing background.
>>
>>74103647
Catholic, 20 yo, south-west of France
Even if I marry my current gf (agnostic), I still intend to get my children baptised
>>
>>74103902
Not if you meet the good ones
I've never seen a converted being rejected by catholics
>>
>>74103277
Living in Middlesbrough would turn anyone to religion
>>
>>74101449
Orthodox Metropolitan Church of Brazil, even though I was born a katholic.
>>
>>74101449
St. Stephen's. My Roman Catholic parish church that still does the Mass with 1962 missal.
>>
>>74102476
Are you the guy who has a fetish for the state of Ohio?
>>
>>74103938
Typical religious cunt enforcing your fairy tales on children. It's abusive to indoctrinate kids
>>
I am in the Church of Kek and meme magic. Praise kek!
>>
>>74103996
>Catholics
>>
>>74101449
catholic church
>>
St. Mary's the catholic church I grew up or a baptist one
>>
>>74104264
Mate, you're probably a chav, living in the slums.
Blaming God because you can't do the dirty work to get out of your council house.

I don't mean to be harsh, but you need to grow up son.
>>
>>74104078
Other way around really, considering the amount of Mussies that live around here.
>>
>>74104264
Dafuq?
> butthurt atheists inbound!
If a kid gets baptised, he can always quit whenever he wants
>>
>>74101449
Roman Cathode, I mean Catholic
>>
>>74104712
Exactly!
People are just illogical, most parents I know in the Christian church, let they're KIDS decide if they want to come to church. The most they generally do is pray, because that's all you need to do. God will find a way.
>>
>>74104882
> *this takeValue (truth);
I don't understand how so many people don't understand something that basic, can you explain me?
>>
File: 1458940489956.jpg (12 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1458940489956.jpg
12 KB, 500x333
>>74101616
>>
>>74104441
Hehe. Mother was teacher dad is IT professional. Comfortable childhood in nice area. Have my own business. Nice try though and I must say, very " Christian " of you to be so judgemental
>>
>>74105203
I can do what I want mate.
Doesn't reflect on my 'religion' if I want to be judgemental.

You just seem like an ignorant cock, unwilling to accept the faith of others.
>>
>>74104712
I genuinely distrust religious people. Anyone who believes in organised religion is a flawed character and one can question their view on anything thereafter. It's a litmus test of an illogical mind and a personal need to feel special and have purpose. I do pity people who need religion to enrich their lives. I personally won't live for the afterlife, il live for now and the experiences avaliable and see life for what it really is
>>
>>74105581
Just like I ignore the ramblings of someone mentally ill.
>religious "person"

I'm sure that the majority of religious people, when their head hits the pillow, deep down know they are wrong but it becomes a face saving exercise. Bred from a need to belong to a like minded group which is a human trait
>>
File: saint panteleimon.jpg (355 KB, 1280x723) Image search: [Google]
saint panteleimon.jpg
355 KB, 1280x723
>going to church
>not realizing that the whole world is a church
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.