[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIZZY WARREN BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: elizabeth-warren-sitting-bu.jpg (12 KB, 347x347) Image search: [Google]
elizabeth-warren-sitting-bu.jpg
12 KB, 347x347
>Trump on Warren: "You mean Pocahontas?"

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279964-trump-on-warren-you-mean-pocahontas

CAN HE EVER BE STUMPED
>>
>>74097395
>Not Shitting Bull
>>
>>74097395
Should be Slut-Who-Lies
>>
>Pocahontas
>Choke on long dicks
>>
>Crazy horse
>Crazy whore
>>
>Tecumseh
>The cum queen
>>
File: 1457777270673.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1457777270673.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
God I am so glad Trump isn't afraid to call people like her out. Her entire career is leveraged on her jewing the system by claiming she is """"""Native American""""""" so that she would get into a top tier law school through affirmative action because on her own merits she's fucking useless. I want the entire Democratic party exposed for shit like this.

That Debbie Wasserman Schultz ultra-jew needs heavy Trump banter too
>>
>Cochise
>Ho please
>>
>Geronimo
>insert schlong in hole
>>
>>74098103
The entire Democrat party needs to be called out for shilling the system because "muh minorities"
>>
>Black hawk
>Black cock
>>
>Sacajawea
>Suck a john's weiner
>>
For those who don't know about Lying Lizzie Warren, she claimed she was Cherokee when she was hired by Harvard. At the time she was the only law professor in the entire Ivy League (not just Harvard) who did not graduate from a top ten law school. Harvard was nonetheless proud to claim her as their first ever minority woman hire. They also reported her as a minority on federally mandated diversity surveys.

During her Senate campaign, an exhaustive search of her genealogy proved she was not even 1/64 Native American. Warren admitted she had no evidence but it was okay to claim she was a native because she had "high cheekbones." Harvard also claimed she was hired solely on merit because that's what they always claim when it comes to affirmative action.
>>
>>74099113
>Warren admitted she had no evidence but it was okay to claim she was a native because she had "high cheekbones.
I thought race was a social construct. Now you're telling me she's a racist too?
>>
>>74097395
wait i dont her motive for claiming to be Native American or part Native American, what benefit did she get out of it?
Was it even proven true ever?
>>
>>74097395
>laughed out loud
>then when to a "quiet room to write her responses"
>not fauxcahontas
CNN will take the bait I'm sure, and run this all day calling him a racist.
>>
>>74099113
>federally mandated diversity surveys.
I'll be so fucking glad when Trump stops this kind of shit.
>>
File: Chief Queef.jpg (74 KB, 404x491) Image search: [Google]
Chief Queef.jpg
74 KB, 404x491
>>74099113
>Warren admitted she had no evidence but it was okay to claim she was a native because she had "high cheekbones."
R U KIDDING ME
>>
>>74099987
>""No, as I said, these are my family stories. I have lived in a family that has talked about Native Americans, talked about tribes since I had been a little girl," she said. "I still have a picture on my mantel and it is a picture my mother had before that - a picture of my grandfather. And my Aunt Bea has walked by that picture at least a 1,000 times remarked that he - her father, my Papaw -- had high cheek bones like all of the Indians do. Because that is how she saw it and your mother got those same great cheek bones and I didn't. She that thought was the bad deal she had gotten in life."

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/warren-explains-minority-listing-talks-of-grandfathers-high-cheekbones/

BTW the claim in the linked article that she is 1/32nd Indian was debunked long ago, although iirc one of her relatives was an Indian killer on the plains.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.