[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie was your last chance, America. And you threw it away.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: bad goy.png (2 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
bad goy.png
2 MB, 1600x900
Bernie was your last chance, America. And you threw it away. Oh well, keep posting those epic Trump memes!!! xDDDDD
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mII9NZ8MMVM
>>
I can feel the butt hurt from here
>>
Love the trump memes and this election cycle has been epic but you are a fucking retard if you think Trump would actually be a good president. Love his energy but come on
>>
>>74095972
>>74096044
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: bernie2016.jpg (118 KB, 1334x1000) Image search: [Google]
bernie2016.jpg
118 KB, 1334x1000
>>74095972

apply cold water to those berns my friend xD ;)
>>
>xDD
Banned from 9fag?
>>
>>74095972
>>74096044
That explains why he guts every bill that plans to audit the fed and why his entire tax plan is written by CFR members...
Fuckwit.
>>
File: 1394184927750.jpg (78 KB, 421x832) Image search: [Google]
1394184927750.jpg
78 KB, 421x832
>>74095972
>electing a collectivist was our last changing at stopping collectivism ruining everything
>>
>>74095972
Bernie is a slightly better Marx. And thats not saying much.
>>
Your savior Hernie got fucked over by Hillary faggot. Couldn't even make it to Trump.
>>
>>74095972
>Bernouts cant even meme their candidate Into presidency

>Why even live
>>
>>74096758
this

/thread
>>
>>74095972
Oh yeah an ancient commie kike that wanted to throw the USA off the debt precipice was sure gonna save us.
>>
Bernie's tax plans don't add up. He's a confused old man, nothing more.
>>
>>74095972
Bernie never had a chance, Clinton bought the election and all his supporters did was rip on trump.

Had you wind bags actually done something about the ice queen, you wouldn't be in this position.

But feel free to blame the republicans, that had no affect on your lack of substance or ability to see what was happening, at all.
>>
>>74095972
Bernie is an irrelevant senator from an irrelevant, do nothing state. he's not even qualified to order pizza. he would be a disaster as a president.
>>
>>74097511

*calls Pizza place*

"Can we take your order?"

"I think it is unacceptable that in this day and age my next door neighbor is enjoying a warm dinner..."

"Sir, can we hav..."

"While I am starving here! "

"Sir, I'm going to have to disconnect the call"

"I will have a large pie, but please charge my neighbor for it. "

*click*
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.