[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion of unions in the United States?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1453920366908.jpg (63 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1453920366908.jpg
63 KB, 960x960
What is your opinion of unions in the United States?
>>
>>74095757
Theyre pretty tasty and good as long as their not GMO.
>>
Started out as a good idea, then quickly fell apart due to lazy, ignorant, incompetent, greedy people.
>>
>>74095757

Either toothless in right to work states, or utterly corrupt organizations that just take a cut of everyone's paycheck until their actions cause the parent company to collapse.

I bet they're confused as fuck right now tho, keep shoveling money at demos for union friendly lawmaking, or shovel money at Trump to build the wall and deport their illegal competition.
>>
>>74095757
Back in the day: necessary due to exploration

Now: waste time and money protecting incompetents and criminals from being disciplined or fired.
>>
>>74096101
>>74096187
>>74096470
What would be the proper solution for Unions though?

Is it safe to assume that corporations wont abuse workers without Unions?

Is it safe to say that there are actual good unions that do still protect workers' rights?
>>
Too much Jewry for my liking, but not as disappointing as Canada turned out to be.
>>
>>74095757
Doomed.
>>
>>74095757
rent seeking
>>
>>74097515
The problem is unions have become a part of the anti-white Democratic coalition.

Back when they advocated for workers, they were good and useful. But now they are completely silent on stuff like immigration, which hurts American workers. This means that many of the union bosses don't give a shit about workers, but rather filling their own pockets.
>>
File: nope.gif (707 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
nope.gif
707 KB, 200x150
>>74095757
>piercing
>>
Unions have never improved the lives of a single person. How dare teachers make more than $50k/year. TEACHERS DON'T CREATE ANYTHING, STOP PAYING THEM TO WORK 9 MONTHS!
>>
>>74095757
Amazing natural world, Trump, you're only being overrun by south/middle americans and not muslims. All in all, let Trump deport all the illegals, fix trade and america will be great again - a country I'd absolutely would want to migrate to (only legally though!).
>>
>>74095757
>posting pictures of attention whores
>>
>>74095757
Good constitution that got fucked up by the jews with sharia-laws
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.