[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>cunt >do you support Cape Independence?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: language.jpg (25 KB, 358x444) Image search: [Google]
language.jpg
25 KB, 358x444
>cunt
>do you support Cape Independence?
>>
>>74095197
of course
>>
Whatever results in less niggers and more whites
>>
Whats the difference between this and a Volkstaat.

A Volkstaat would mean less blacks, right?
>>
>>74095197

Would be a great experiment.
>>
>>74095197
Looks like you need to build a wall
>>
File: westerncapeind.png (402 KB, 1597x797) Image search: [Google]
westerncapeind.png
402 KB, 1597x797
>>74095466
Volkstaat = strictly an Afrikaner homeland.
Cape Republic = majority coloured nation with a mix of Afrikaans, English and a Xhosa minority
>>
File: images.jpg (24 KB, 383x383) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
24 KB, 383x383
>>
I wonder what happens when whites leave SA or are killed. Who will be blamed for the utter collapse of SA?
>>
Western Cape is currently
49% Coloured,
33% Black,
16% White and
2% Asian/Indian/Pakistani

compared to South Africa, which is
80% Black,
9% Coloured
8% White and
3% Asian/Indian
>>
>>74096023
The Chinese
>>
Yes. Yes I do.
>>
File: khayelitsha.jpg (3 MB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
khayelitsha.jpg
3 MB, 2000x1000
>>74096246
If the Cape doesn't get independence, the ANC will fulfill its mandate to flood Western Cape with as many blacks as possible, thus making it ungovernable
>>
>>74096498
But where will the population of the Transkei flee to?
>>
>>74096678
The Transkei is a vast tract of land that can easily be developed. The land is so good that it almost seems intentional that they haven't done anything about it since 1994
>>
>>74096905
It's much easier to flee to the WC as economic migrants.
>>
>>74095633
>>74096105
What do Colored mean?
Mixed Race?
>>
>>74095197

Undoubtedly
>>
>>74095197
this is a meme. Never heard anyone even mention this irl
>>
>>74095197
I support military action to unite SA, Rhodesia (currently occupied) and Namibia to one Nation under white supervision.
>>
>>74095197
Yes. I hope things get worse, the EFF takes more power in the East, and the DA gets more Coloureds on board int the west. There might be a shot for a breakup if there's a Rhodesian type conflict. I'd consider moving to the Cape if it was independent, even it its current demographics stayed the same. Afterwards, I would recommend a Trump Wall to solidify the gains.
>>
>>74098411
Yeah. Think Brazilian favella monkeys, but some are actually middle class, educated, and decent people.
>>
>>74098411
Coloured is a genetic mixture of Khoisan, sub-Saharan African, European and South East Asian
>>
>>74099320

Do they cause much trouble compared to Blacks?
>>
>>74099673
They're more harmful towards themselves than to others. Drugs and Gangsterism have wrecked a lot of Coloured families due to the government ignoring their plight post-94. They don't have a chip on their shoulder like many blacks, so there's no real hostility between Whites and Coloureds. In general though they're much more cultured according to western standards compared to blacks
>>
>>74100239
I love really you South African guys. You're the number one Negro experts here on /pol/, even before Americans. Stay strong and safe down there. Some of us still think of you.
>>
>>74100585
danke mein Deutsche freund, wir lieben dich auch
>>
Is there any Rhodie Brushstroke camo that can still be found in SA? Seems like it would be the only place it would survive.
Want to fufil my Bush War fantasies.
>>
>>74101122
http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/static/category/Militaria_3701.html this would probably be the best place to find it
>>
>>74096498
I'm looking at that imagine and realize the horrors of niggers invading Europe.
They're fucking worthless and toxic.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.