[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No, no, it's WHITES who are the master race, I swear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.gif (89 KB, 485x441) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
89 KB, 485x441
>No, no, it's WHITES who are the master race, I swear
>>
>>74093575
>Asians are smart

What's new?
>>
File: 1458624366747.png (332 KB, 607x579) Image search: [Google]
1458624366747.png
332 KB, 607x579
>>74093575
>Asians have a higher IQ but whites are "more creative"
>>
>>74093575

cherrypicker.jpg

back to /r/correcttherecord with you
>>
>this huge disparity between Asians/whites and niggers/shitskins

>one human race guys xD globalisation is GREAT xdddd
>>
>>74093575
Damn son, what a `uuuge gap!!
>>
>>74093575
tfw qt3.14 hk gf
>>
File: Selection_999(283).jpg (123 KB, 281x1315) Image search: [Google]
Selection_999(283).jpg
123 KB, 281x1315
>>74094061
>Asians have a higher IQ but whites are "more creative"
mass 3rd world immigration is
>"more creative"
?
>>
>>74093575
>6 IQ point between the first asian country and the first white country.
>18 IQ points between the first european and the first african country
>>
>TFW IQ higher than the HK estimate
>TFW Serbia not on the list

Fucking kek
>>
>>74094082
So basically the only thing stopping whites from being the niggers of the planet are brown people. You should be happy brown people exist, they're basically your scapegoat, otherwise Asians and Jews would be pointing out how you commit 10x as much crime as they do.
>>
>>74093575
Whites in the Netherlands also average 107.

It's the non-whites who bring us down to 202.
>>
>15 point IQ gap between Germany and Serbia

>WE MUST UNITE THE WHITE RACE, ALL WHITES ARE CREATED EQUAL
>>
>>74094775
Right, show me an Asian physicist or mathematician on par with Gauss,Leibniz or newton.
They literally use european metrics, they use celsius, which comes from my country with not even 1% of chinas population.
Asians lack abstract thinking, they only took our inventions and improved them. You can practice for IQ tests. We started the industrial revolution and we tought them how to do it.
>>
Stop the dividing. Whites and Asians can coexist peacefully. It's the niggers that would should be uniting against.
>>
Whites have the perfect balance of intelligence and physical strength.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.