[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: AUBERmb.jpg (348 KB, 586x1177) Image search: [Google]
AUBERmb.jpg
348 KB, 586x1177
No it's not happening in Africa. And no , it's not some part of China , where there's lots of African immigrants.

But in Aubervilliers. (7km from Paris).
Where 3rd world immigration has gone so far , that even non-french , Chinese immigrants have to defend themselves against sub-Saharan African criminality.

The police doesn't arrest them anyway. So Chinese business owners had to take care of the situation themselves . (i.e. arrest criminals on their own , and bring them to the police).

People have to do justice on their own in some parts of the french territory.

Of course , the French media doesn't talk about it. Because it would be "racist" no matter what.

(In France , when an indigenous european gets attacked by 3rd worlders , the media ignores it , unless we can't hide it , like what happened last november in the Bataclan massacre).

The media only gets interested when "white people" defend themselves. (because it's a way for marxists to prove that indigenous europeans are acting like colonialists in their own land).

But when non-whites do it. (in this case Chinese people). The media has to be silent about it. Why ? Because it doesn't follow the antiracist agenda. (where only white people are the enemy and the problem of all the world's problems).

As a matter of fact , asians tend to be ignored by antiracist lobbies. Because they don't fit any type of professional victim status. (they're hard workers , polite , do good in school , learn the language in record time , they don't overpopulate our prisons & never bitch eternally about racism).

Anyway , as absurd as it sounds...The only way to get some infos on 3rd world criminality in France is to look at foreign media. (Usually Russian or Chinese , Japanese)...

More photos:
http://www.huarenjie.com/thread-6292258-1-1.html
>>
>>74085859

Too bad, Pierre
>>
File: 3generations.jpg (133 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
3generations.jpg
133 KB, 530x970
>>74085859
Race difference or culture difference?
>>
>>74085859
>So Chinese business owners had to take care of the situation themselves
Reminds me of the Roof Koreans during our LA Riots.

I think we'll definitely be allied during the upcoming race wars.
>>
>>74088551
which is why asians still vote dem today? right?
>>
>>74088862
I didn't say they were perfect or even honorary white. I just predicted that when the race riots start, we'll be allied against common enemies.
>>
>>74085859

>your country banned thr production of foie gras for 3 months

That alone is enought for me to ignore you and the plight of your people. Marcel, it's time to hand the keys to France over to your bearded overlords.
>>
File: 1435535493992.jpg (113 KB, 831x571) Image search: [Google]
1435535493992.jpg
113 KB, 831x571
>>74085859
bump
>>
>>74085859
person who wants death of europe and europeans is by basis either a fool or evil

this is how the reality is. people who hate europeans and want to change it are those who have always hated it. they cannot be nothing else but total evil, demons of our time
>>
>>74088862
>implying asians are any viable demographic to gain votes from

Fuck right off.
>>
Intredasting...

So the solution to europeans is to hire chinese police to defend whites.
>>
>>74085859
I'm so glad I got to see Paris and Versailles back in the 90's.
>>
>>74090664
asians are a viable demographic in canada
>>
>>74090664

Asians in America are pretty awesome. Sorry they aren't dark and rapey enough for you, Hans.
>>
>>74091263
REMOVE THIS!!!!!
>>
>>74086734
Let's just wipe Africa off the map already
>>
You guys need some organized crime.
>>
>You will never be an African American gentleman, fucking all the white woman
Why live?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.