[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel guilt for Japanese man >tfw my ancestors killed american
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1438041793948.png (113 KB, 399x536) Image search: [Google]
1438041793948.png
113 KB, 399x536
I feel guilt for Japanese man

>tfw my ancestors killed american soldiers

I'm so sorry.
>>
File: britishpride.png (1 MB, 1024x725) Image search: [Google]
britishpride.png
1 MB, 1024x725
You know what, I liked Japan until I came across you.

Fucking gooks, two nukes weren't enough.
>>
>>74080848
sorry I meant. I feel guilt for being Japanese man.
>>
Men die in war, war is the nature of man. The greatest friendships bloom between former enemies.

It is like young men that fight by the river side at sunset.
>>
>>74080848
>my ancestors killed American soldiers

Friendly fire I guess
>>
dont be. your great grandfather also killed koreans and chinese which means he was a hero.
>>
>>74080848
>feel bad for killing americans
>doesnt feel bad for senseless killing or chinese and koreans
>doesnt feel bad for causing the splitting of korean into north and south and further endangering all of asia from the mad king
>>
>>74081041
I just hate asians(including Japanese for sure)
>>
File: CiCwRDoU4AQDzEa.jpg_large.jpg (32 KB, 505x338) Image search: [Google]
CiCwRDoU4AQDzEa.jpg_large.jpg
32 KB, 505x338
>>74080848
I know you're not japanese because your Japanese English isn't broken in the right places.

Also real japanese never feel sorry, they just say sorry.

I want to add to this, japan literally teaches kids that japan was the victim in the war, and little else. Infuriating when you know about what the japs did against Australia and the plan the japs had to exterminate 90% of the Australian population and use the others as sex slaves.

All that said I love Japanese people. Kinky bastards.
>>
File: kzGF8tO.png (102 KB, 1092x2188) Image search: [Google]
kzGF8tO.png
102 KB, 1092x2188
>>74080848
You guys used to be cool
>>
Japs never feel sorry, they even say Nangkin is a conspiracy theory. what is this proxynigger talking about.
>>
>his cunt stood up to Americunts and basically everyone
>committed war crimes but still hasn't admitted that they happened
>his cunt doesn't take any shit from globalist cunts (aside from not having a huge army atm)
>rich history
>anime
>ethnically monolitic
>killed a shit load of Americunts
>took 2 nuclear bombs and that was the only reason they surrendered
>have one of the largest world's economies despite being locked on the tiny islands
you should be proud senpai
>>
>>74080908
He is an american english teacher in Japan and shitposts here frequently
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.