[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>vote Brexit >UK is fucked because we don't even export
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 608.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>vote Brexit
>UK is fucked because we don't even export anything other than finance
>vote Remain
>EU is fucked because of debt crisis and mudslime invasion

Whats the point of voting at all /pol/?
>>
File: MaxV.png (1 MB, 863x1280) Image search: [Google]
MaxV.png
1 MB, 863x1280
>>74080846
Ex pat here.
I was so excited to vote when I got US citizenship but really, who the fuck do I vote for?
Trump or Clinton? Both cunts in my mind.
>>
>>74080846
>UK is fucked because we don't even export anything other than finance
Nice meme.
>>
>>74080846
If you Brexit, you could export muslims.
>>
>>74080998
vote for Clinton stupid
>>
>>74080998
clinton, but trump is ok too

do some independent research on things like trump's previous stances, email controversy, the iraq war vote and so on and you will see they're decent
>>
>>74080998
You don't vote because you're a foreigner and have no right to try and effect the country YOU emigrated to's policies.

You stay the fuck out and accept what the established community choses because it's the most polite thing to do.
>>
>>74081385
>Implying we wouldn't have to pay other nations.
>>
>>74080846
Here's the way I look at it:
If you vote to leave, your economy might have some troubles, but it will recover, as economies in first world countries always tend to do.

If you vote to remain, you will get flooded with mudslimes and your country will never, ever recover beyond a mass genocide. You will be forever tainted.

The road to salvation has many perils, Nigel. You must endure at least some pain to save your country.
>>
>>74080846

There is no point

Politics is a waste of time, societal changes happen regardless of who is in power

Just focus on increasing your own wealth and happiness
>>
>>74081754
t. Schlomo Goldstein
>>
>>74080998
>in my mind

Yeah, sounds like you don't belong here, Muhammad.
>>
File: am i too soon wojack.jpg (189 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
am i too soon wojack.jpg
189 KB, 1080x1080
>>74080846
>I only care about shekels - the post
OUT AND PROUD
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.