[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long before God Emperor Donald Trump breaks up this monopolist?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
How long before God Emperor Donald Trump breaks up this monopolist?
>>
>>74080705
>breaking up one of the most useful companies on Earth
why would you want that
>>
>>74081392
Because Amazon's founder owns Washington Post which has published multiple smear articles on Trump.

Because it's a monopoly.
>>
>>74080705
I been noticing some of their products are counterfeit chink shit.
>>
Pretty sneaky too. Don't buy shit from them, but rather vendors under the "new and used" tab. Buying something directly through Amazon, you'll pay like $20 in shipping mandatorily, because you don't have their $100 a year Amazon Prime.
>>
>>74081473
You can choose not to read WashPo, but 2-day free shipping for $99 a year on nearly anything money can buy is too good to pass up.
>>
At this point, I'd much rather live under an Amazon monopoly than a google one. Google has run everything good into the ground. ex: youtube, chrome, even search (massive web scrubbing)
>>
>>74082857

Kek.

>>74081473

How much have you donated to Bernie?

Let them continue to write smear articles and become a joke to the rest of the US. The 1st Amendment works both ways; I'm not about to silence the opposition because it would pave the way for the same towards me.
>>
>>74080705

i work for Amazon

plz no Donald ... spare me
>>
>>74082876
Chrome is literally the perfect browser, what """"chrome"""" are you using?
>>
>>74082653

this is actually true

buy warehouse deals/used stuff thats new .. its not actually used it might have just been dropped in one of the FCs and has a small dent someone on the package but its 20% cheaper and literally the same product
>>
>>74083229
One that doesn't keep my search results in a database """""""to improve my browsing experience""""""
>>
Why do people call it a monopoly when there is Ebay?
>>
>>74083229
>notably records all user input and reports back to Jewgle on habits, accesses camera/microphone to see/hear what users talk about/their environments to better provide ads

>""""perfect"""
>>
>>74083409
Google is an advertising company, using jewish tricks on their software doesn't change the fact that it's fast and reliable.
Just don't search "how to bomb for allah" and you'll be fine.
>>
>>74082857
Look at this consumerist slave...
>>
File: ixSdAMb.gif (11 KB, 501x504) Image search: [Google]
ixSdAMb.gif
11 KB, 501x504
>>74083229
>>
>>74083229
Firefox and bing
>>
>>74082653
>paying for Prime
>ever

Makin .edu addresses and signing up for six month free "Student" trials like a gangsta...
>>
>>74084294
And just where the fuck do you get free .edu addresses?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.