[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is slowly winning the hispanics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8
File: gepozzteTunte.gif (2 MB, 307x202) Image search: [Google]
gepozzteTunte.gif
2 MB, 307x202
http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/13/new-poll-trump-leading-hillary-with-hispanic-voters/#ixzz48ZUuZ2yQ

>With Hispanics, however, Trump leads Clinton 55 percent to 45 percent. (RELATED: Trump Wins In America’s Most Hispanic City)

>This lead among Hispanics comes as a surprise — a recent poll showed nearly 90 percent of Latino voters view Trump unfavorably.

>The Gravis Marketing poll of over 1,500 registered voters has an overall margin of error of plus or minus 2.5 percent.

So what do you think will be next? Hillary bringing a few pinatas to her next rally?
>>
You can probably thank the catholics for this. Abortion and gays are the Republican's favorite wedge issues.
>>
>>74080651
Nah it's his machismo
>>
Hispanics are highly religious.

And highly religious christians HATE muslims and fear them coming over and taking over as the dominant religion.

It's a literal enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
>>74080789
This, women are by deffinition cucks, Trump is a big guy, Men of all stripes and creeds can fall in line with that.
>>
>Illegals come into the country
>They live in Hispanic neighborhoods, commit crime against Hispanic neighbors and give Hispanics a bad reputation
>People are surprised when (legal) spics hate illegals

It's like everyone has completely abandoned the idea of cause and effect.
>>
>>74080651
the only problem with this is that a ton of people claim to be catholic but don't even follow the churches teachings
>>
>>74080428
Wow, can you fucking imagine? How come Trump is winning support among legal migrants by wanting to tighten up the process and remove those who don't follow due process?

Fucking outrageous, I say.
>>
>>74081336
Nobody that can vote Trump should be allowed to call themselves a christian.
>>
>>74080428
>So what do you think will be next? Hillary bringing a few pinatas to her next rally?

A messican donkey that she will get anal raped by on stage, that spectacle might garner her some votes.
>>
>>74080428

Hispanic US citizens hate illegal spics just as much as whites, don't let the media fool you. They take the stance that the illegals are fucking it up for the Hispanics that have actually assimilated, or are 3rd/4th generation and legal.

In the Southwest, the biggest and bloodiest racial feud in prisons isn't whites vs Mexicans, it's Mexican Americans vs what they call Mexican Nationals. They fucking hate each other.
>>
>>74081257
This.

Jesus still lives at home, his fathers boss didn't hire Jesus he hired an illegal. Jesus's father and mother vote Trump

Plus that tweet was fucking hilarious
>>
>>74080428
>slowly winning the hispanics
He already got the Hispanic vote a while ago, this is just what is left of them.
>>
>>74081646
>Nobody that can vote Trump should be allowed to call themselves a christian.
Nobody that can vote Trump should be allowed to call themselves a Faggot.
Nobody that can vote Trump should be allowed to call themselves a Commie.
Nobody that can vote Trump should be allowed to call themselves a SJW.
>>
>>74081665
Hillary, the Bride of the Burro.
>>
Doesn't matter except to make the Dems lose.

The Dems NEED the beanbag vote to win. The Reps do not. If the chimichangas stay home, then it's el gameo overo for Shillaria.
>>
>>74081421
The immigration laws are there and are very stringent. Do you know how difficult and expensive it is for someone overseas to just get a visa to visit the US?

The laws are there, the problem is these leftist commie fucks won't allow govt agencies to enforce them.
>>
File: 1364068707288.png (16 KB, 200x270) Image search: [Google]
1364068707288.png
16 KB, 200x270
I have no doubts that Trump will win, but that is just one poll, and out of the 1,500 people polled only about 140 or so were hispanics.

Not to mention that the poll also showed Hillary leading Trump.
>>
>>74080428
It wouldn't surprise me if it's legals hating illegals. I've met many legal immigrants that fucking despise illegals because they spent years going through the system then some fucker floats in against the godadmn law and gets VIP treatment for breaking the law.

But Dems seem to think all Hispanics are illegals and all Hispanics only care about legitimising illegals and stopping white people from wearing sombreroes, so they're totally blind to it.

>>74082092
US immigration laws are fucking stupid even if they were enforced. Takes years to immigrate from Europe with goddamn degrees, while some illiterate goatfucker in Nigeria gets to win the Diversity Immigration program and gets free entry and free permanent residence just because his country has "historically low rates of immigration to the US".
>>
File: allesnadsis.jpg (44 KB, 538x960) Image search: [Google]
allesnadsis.jpg
44 KB, 538x960
>>74082678
Well, we actually have the same 'phenomenon' here in germany where legal immigrants are voting for the AfD.
>>
>>74082678
Not only that, if an immigrant is classified as a refugee in the US, they can qualify for entitlement programs like medicare, even if they are illegal.
>>
>>74080428
Trump isn't winning Hispanics as much as the left's malignant narcissism is losing them.

Niggers may not be smart, but the brightest of the chimps can figure out he's being insulted when some cumskinned TV kikes talk endlessly about how stupid all those uncle tom negros are for not lining up and begging to suck liberal dick, they do grow contemptful.

Same with immigrants. Legal immigrants are growing tired of the liberals assuming they're ALL criminals, because the libkikes are the only ones who keep making that claim... repeatedly.
>>
>>74082195
Hispanics is a blanket term for "everyone from south of the US", they are not at all a homogenous group.

>>74082678
The vast majority of hispanics are descendents of illegals or relatives of them. The idea that Trump will get a majority vote out of them is madness.
>>
>>74082092
>Do you know how difficult and expensive it is for someone overseas to just get a visa to visit the US?

... $160 and you fill out a form.

Do you know how difficult and expensive it is to get the proper paperwork to get documentation that is mandatory just to leave the US?
>>
>>74082868
Because most of the legals build up something and made their peace with the integration. Now refugees come and destroy everything they've build.
>>
>>74081119
>women are by deffinition cucks

No, by definition they are hypergamous. Trump has a Chad vibe.
>>
>>74080428
But how
>>
>>74082678
These legals who hate illegals have been voting republican anyways
Theres no new demographic to win among them
>>
kek, I work with illegals and got half of them support Trump
>>
>>74082926
The sheer smug narcissism and patronising attitude of the left on immigration is going to destroy them for that.
>You're an immigrant too! You totally want us to spend our budget on citizenship, free healthcare, and free programs for the illegals right?
>Oh by the way, you won't get any of it because you came in legally, it's for "undocumented migrants" only. But you're an immigrant too, they're just like you, so vote for it!

>>74083173
Trump doesn't have to get a majority vote out of them, niggers, or any other minority, just decrease their vote enough.

The Dems rely entirely on minorities for their votes. They lose just a fraction of the black and Hispanic vote and that can endanger a lot of their shit.
>>
>>74080428
Why niggers love Hillary so much?
Can someone enlighten me?
>>
File: CibQ_G9VAAAZryS.jpg (37 KB, 600x280) Image search: [Google]
CibQ_G9VAAAZryS.jpg
37 KB, 600x280
>>74080428
Hillery going to be SchlongaritaTed.
>>
>>74083612
>Bill Clinton was the first black president cos he was so cool! So his wife must be too.
>Clinton is a Dem, and Dems give me muh programs.
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>74083612
its because of bill
he made politics for nig nogs
>>
File: 1460589974908.jpg (360 KB, 1888x1110) Image search: [Google]
1460589974908.jpg
360 KB, 1888x1110
>>74083173
>The idea that Trump will get a majority vote out of them is madness.

Just over a year ago it was "madness" that Trump could win the nomination. Anything can happen this time, pal
>>
>>74080428
Beaner American here, MAGA!!!
>>
>>74083814
>>74083888
Thanks.
>>
>>74080428
>>74081077
>>74081421
>>74081676

How retarded are you people to believe this poll?

There were like 84 hispanics polled and she still won this Gravis poll 51-49.

Gravis is garbage and hispanics absolutely hate trump, legal or illegal.

t. vegas resident
>>
>>74083612
Bill was the first black president.

Think about it. He plays saxophone and smokes weed.
>>
>>74080428
Is California in play now?
>>
>>74080428
Hispanics like Trump because he defends the immigrants that went through the trouble of becoming legal fucking citizens. I've encountered hispanics IRL that love Trump and it kind of boggled my mind at the time.
>>
>>74080789

No, Hispanics like trump because he has a proven record of making money.

Most Americans are retarded enough to believe that state funded sex change operations for kids and niggers not get in even more gibs are subjects that matter, Hispanics didn't leave their home country for that shit, in the end it's as simple as: money = happiness and opportunity
>>
>>74083987
Just goes to show the intelligence of the average Trump supporter. In literally every poll he's hovering at 15-20%, which is 5-10 points lower than Romney did. Gravis Marketing is a total scam company.
>>
>>74084156
The polling delusionals really rival 2012 with Romney.

I cant wait to make a "/POL/ BTFO" thread on election day
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 460x381) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 460x381
>>74080428
Its all coming together
>shillarys fw
>>
>>74082868
HAHAHAHHA you msut be fuckin kidding me.
Wait fuck wait. You want to tell me that immigrants are voting for right winged party that is rather "not fan of" immigrants?

This is beyond madness. But >>74083363
this fella might be right
>>
>>74081646
Christianity is dead. The faster the whole thing falls apart and the pope gets executed for treason the better.
>>
even if this is an outlier, trump was expected to get BTFO by Hispanics. The idea that he is even close is extraordinary
>>
>>74083173
you misspelled spics.
>>
File: TX border counties for trump.png (387 KB, 2412x1156) Image search: [Google]
TX border counties for trump.png
387 KB, 2412x1156
>>74080428
>Trump is slowly winning the hispanics

>>74081421
>>74081676
This.

The Trump can't win hispanics meme is dead.
pic related. Majority hispanic Texas counties that picked Trump.
>>
>>74084468
Because once you're legally a citizen here you don't regard yourself as an "immigrant" you're American, and you want what is best for the US, not Mexico.
>>
>>74083767
I guess you can say she is...

HERpanic-ing
>>
>>74080428
he can't kick out the ones who already have a greencard.
>>
>>74080428
I highly doubt trump is winning hispanics. Hispanics don't comprehend the rule of law or markets in their home country, why would they like a party that at-least nominally supports that?

>muh cryptopagan Catholicism means they're super conserbative guise!
>>
>>74080651
>thank Catholics
>the group whos leader is telling them to invite everyone into their homes regardless of backgrounds, that borders are not needed, that gays are fine, and just being an anti-pope in every shape he can

South Texan here, and the only Hispanics that do not like Trump in my family and circle of family friends are the catholics and are Democrats for the most part. The "good-guy" persona that the dems give off is easier to pass as "christian" than the republican party can do. Hell, the pastor at the largest catholic church in town advised all non-registered voters to go and register democrat before the deadline came for Texas this year.
>>
>>74083987
>hispanics absolutely hate trump, legal or illegal.

Let me guess.
Most that hispancs in Vegas you know are for Sanders.
>>
File: latino87286.jpg (89 KB, 1024x672) Image search: [Google]
latino87286.jpg
89 KB, 1024x672
>>74080428
Hispanics in America is view by every Americans as illegals in USA. If Trump become President, and deport all illegals, Hispanics will not be view as illegals in America anymore.
>>
>>74080428
MAKE
>>
>>74085561
MAN
>>
>>74080428
News update:
Hildebeest tweets photo of herself eating a taco bowl.
"She loves hispanics"
>>
I have no doubt the Hispanics will the next group that are going to get radicalized just like the nignogs were.

Just like how black people forget how to overcome their "trials and tribulations n shiiiet" because they were groomed to blame whitey for every little problem in their life, so to will the "Latino Pride" be stripped away and replaced with bitterness and resentment for people who have done nothing to you.
>>
>>74080789
>>74080651
it's a bit simpler than this honestly. call it what it is: mexicans dont respect women leaders. they will not vote for a woman, they just wont (excluding anyone under 25 for this case though).

religion is a bonus factor
>>
>>74085341
second vegasfag here, young mexicans have voted for bernie, drillers and some construction crews ive met are fairly pro-trump. clinton is a bit of a joke to them.

even the site im at now has maybe 5-6 trucks with trump bumper stickers. these guys are mostly between 28-40, not sure if that matters.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.