[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kangz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 190098653389.jpg (460 KB, 998x998) Image search: [Google]
190098653389.jpg
460 KB, 998x998
Why would blacks want to claim ownership of an extremely incestuous dynasty? Would they rather be associated with mentally retarded and physically deformed royalty than acknowledging their historical reality?
>>
Pretty sure every royalty ever were inbred retards.
>>
>>74070582
Is it a girl or a boy?
>>
>>74070582
because being associated with incestuos retards that created pyramids is still a step above reality, which is that they have always been fucking useless.
>>
I like how if we ever acknowledged that they were kangs and shiet then they would be bigger slave owners than whites ever were.
>>
>>74070684

King Tut was male.
>>
>>74070748
>blacks
>logic

don't get ahead of yourself there matey.
>>
>>74070582
king tut kinda looks like me
>>
>>74070582
> completely ignores the rampant royal incestry during the European feudal period
>>
>>74070582
black people in some cases suffer from a identity crisis. some define who they are by what they do for a living but not all. some prefer to reference their ancestors.

having no way to even track which part of africa they came from for so long these types have looked for anything in africa that could be considered on par with what whites have created

egypt is literally all they could find since the story of carthages foundation cant be rewritten though some prefer to use carthage probably because they dont know the entirety of the foundation of carthage story

anywho its sad that they would rather be acknowledged as the most hated group in the bible. egyptians are not permitted to breed with jews and god hits them with multiple plagues
>>
>>74070915

I'm not claiming to have royal ancestors though.
>>
>>74071186
>I'm not claiming to have royal ancestors though.
and neither do all black people

You original question can be might as well applied to white people who are obsessed with being associated with royalty in some form or fashion.
>>
>>74070582
Can we get someone to Photoshop freak boy there with black skin so we can get the Niggers to start sharing the picture
>>
>>74071186
You probably do. considering how many people you're related to you it's just a matter of how long ago your great times 30 grandad was king
>>
>>74071462

>neither do all black people

Yes they do.

>>74071659

More than likely not.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.