[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>muslims and /pol/ are both extremely religious conservatives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: red pills.jpg (105 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
red pills.jpg
105 KB, 380x380
>muslims and /pol/ are both extremely religious conservatives who value women less than men, believe in the supremacy of their ethnicity, oppose LGBT and other "degeneracies", hate the jews, believe violence is justifiable, and want to restore their respective cultures to the "glory days"

what's even the fucking difference
>>
I oppose degeneracy with grass-roots freedom, Natural Law and the Trivium Method, and not by being a memeber of a medieval Lunar death-culth.
>>
>>74055548
DIE IN FIRE SHITSKIN
>>
>>74055548
Except muslims are anti free speech, anti-west, and blow themselves up when they disagree with with someone
>>
>>74055548
>what's even the fucking difference
a 2kg vest with a toggle switch at the market
>>
>>74055548
We like to eat pork and drink beer.
>>
>>74055548
That's barely the person known as /pol/, even at a stretch
>>
>>74055762
It was before the great December cuckoning.
>>
>>74055548
>what's even the fucking difference

There wasn't one until they came here.
>>
>>74055548
Muslims have no sense of individualism and rather join with the collective to serve Allah, giving up individual liberties as to avoid having vice. This is why you have Sharia.
Also we accept Jesus Christ as our savior and that Trump is the second coming.
>>
>>74055548
we dont kill people for drawing pictures of jesus
>>
>/pol/ is one person

Fuck off you greasy little mental infant.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.