[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Before Civil Rights Movements, it seems like there were hardly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Black People.jpg (10 KB, 255x198) Image search: [Google]
Black People.jpg
10 KB, 255x198
Before Civil Rights Movements, it seems like there were hardly any niggers, and let me specify, niggers < Black People. My thought is that when the black people were united in obtaining civil rights, there were more working, and more respectable black people. It seems that once their goal was reached, all the black people stopped working together towards a common goal, and became niggers. This may just be me, but can you disagree with me /pol/?
>>
>>74054664
Why would being more respectable matter if they were getting lynched and blown up in churches?
>>
>>74054664
Because the actions of a single black would hurt the community as a whole
>>
>>74054664
It was before the democrats got a hold of them. Blacks used to always be republicans.
>>
>>74054664
It's because they were left to their own devices.
>>
>>74054664
They were kept in ghettos.
>>
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/392842/legacy-liberalism-thomas-sowell
>>
The Democrat Welfare State did more damage to blacks than slavery or segregation ever did.
>>
>>74054664
The Civil Rights movement sold a narrative to the black community that said, "Hey, whitey's taking you for a ride. He's treated you like shit, and he owes you." By the time the movement had accomplished what it set out to, it had also created the sense of entitlement we see in the black community today: "It's not my fault I'm a criminal, it's because we live in an unjust system!"

Thus the movement never perpetuates itself. Blacks are taught that their circumstances are never their own fault, and that they're therefore owed something by whoever they decide is at fault. So instead of relying on themselves to uplift their communities, they angrily hound whatever new boogeyman they're told is holding them back - before it was racist southerners, now it's unconscious racism and microaggressions.

And the cycle will never end.
>>
>>74054664
Yes. After the civil war they were sent into poor neighborhoods to be exploited and separated from the general white populace. Just because segregation was illegal didn't mean there were no loop holes, but this time blacks had even less to defend themselves with.
>>
>>74056366
I meant to say "perpetuates itself," not "never perpetuates itself"
>>
>>74054664
>Before Civil Rights Movements, it seems like there were hardly any niggers, and let me specify, niggers < Black People.

this is not true, problems with degeneracy in black people especiallyo on the south were already there around 1930s
>>
>>74054664

dem programs did it, same thing happens with bogans here they have nothing to live for with a safety net
>>
>>74054664
Your assessment is correct, but a bit rose tinted. Before the civil rights movement niggers behaved far better but they still committed more crime, had more illegitimate children, etc... than whites (although at rates far below today).

What happened was that they got brainwashed by marxism, that their condition is due to "exploitation", that they're entitled to reparations, and that the only thing preventing nigs from progressing is racism which permeates all spheres of american life.
>>
Black people have always been shit.

It's just back then you had more respect for whites or you'd get your ass kicked or hanged.
>>
File: 1445779629586.png (257 KB, 313x398) Image search: [Google]
1445779629586.png
257 KB, 313x398
>>
>>74054664
Blacks don't have the ability to unite against anything. They didn't unite themselves back during the civil rights movement. Soviet KGB agents working through US communist groups orchestrated Martin Luther King's rise to power by placing leftist agents in administrative positions at his college to hide his plagiarism and academic cheating. They also kept his whoring ways out of the media to maintain his clean image. What we learn about him in history was only made possible by his team of handlers constantly covering up his nigger behavior. The end product is "black people united in obtaining civil rights." Without that oversight, they'd all be the niggers we know today: angry, frustrated, and confusingly attacking friends and foes alike.

You can see the parallels with BLM demonstrations. The more organized ones are directed by Soros and other nation wrecking shills. Without that oversight, they devolve into hordes of ravenous niggers looting and murdering indiscriminately, victimizing their fellow blacks as much as the "evil whites" who supposedly keep them down.

It's also the same with Africa. Rhodesia and South Africa were both the result of careful planning by US and USSR while their puppet groups play out their proxy wars. Without direction and support of foreign agents, Africans "unite" over petty tribal and religious differences in bloody civil wars that have no end.

They were all niggers to some degree and still are today. Nigger behavior is an inherent racial trait for blacks.
>>
>>74056366
You forgot to cite Ben Shapiro breh
>>
I had a lot of people tell me this is a myth.

Having an interest in music and having that lead to reading a lot of Jazz history and biographies told me it was not a myth. White, black, whatever race the biographers and historians who worked in those neighborhoods or went there to find records back in those times paint the same picture. It was safe. Blacks were armed but more responsible and kept them for self-defense and not to intimidate nor from the police. Even the cops were just trying to do their jobs and were rather protective in a lot of areas. A lot of the biographers have points where they were stopped by officers while searching for records back then because the officers wanted to make sure they weren't taking advantage of those people or ripping them off.

It was defiantly not a myth.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.