[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about resurrecting extinct species?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 22
File: 1437562792066.jpg (133 KB, 1260x840) Image search: [Google]
1437562792066.jpg
133 KB, 1260x840
What does /pol/ think about resurrecting extinct species?
>>
Playing God? What could go wrong?
>>
>>74051405

This.

Resurrecting extinct species is not what God intended.
>>
No reason not to.

Though to be frank, I would first recommend splicing in genetic sequences into living species just to see how the specific proteins function before recreating an entire species.

Beyond that, I think it's generally a dumb and impractical idea. They'd still undergo an inbreeding vortex that would result in second extinction.
>>
>>74051457
>>74051405
God doesn't care about dinosaurs, let alone humans.
>>
>>74051310
It doesn't even seem interesting anymore as an adult.
>>
>>74051310
We'll need the Technology to resurrect the white race in 100 years
>>
>>74051310
Do it for the lolz
>>
Gee, the lack of humility before nature that's being displayed here, uh... staggers me.
>>
File: gold.jpg (42 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
gold.jpg
42 KB, 480x640
>>74051494
>God has better things to do, like creating things and then ditching them all together
>>
File: yakub.jpg (78 KB, 697x367) Image search: [Google]
yakub.jpg
78 KB, 697x367
>>74051519
The tale of Yakub was not a warning of the past;

It was a prophecy.
>>
Fuck that, unless it can somehow create more hamburgers there's little point in even bothering.
>>
>>74051310
The dinosaurs tried to resurrect and ancient species and look what happened to them.
>>
>>74051591
Well yeah.

You get bored with your old shit constantly.
Why wouldn't god get bored with us?
>>
>>74051310
I think bringing back extinct species could both teach an incredible amount, and greatly aid in our knowledge of past ecosystems and evolution.
>>
>>74051310
It would be nice to see how they actually behaved.
>>
>>74051501
Haha, yeah, Jurassic Park was THE movie of my childhood.
>>
>>74051310
If we did do this, we should dump the Dinosaurs off in Australia. Everything else on that island can kill you already, whats a few more?
>>
File: 1462658679682.gif (3 MB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1462658679682.gif
3 MB, 256x256
>>74051457

I think it is exactly what god intended: maximum fuckery.
>>
>>74051310
I've always wanted raptor skin boots!
>>
>>74051571
Nature has killed billions upon billions of its own species over the last 4 billion years. It is our mission, nay, our destiny to finally control it and become extinction proof.

Resurrecting genes is the first step to completing this.
>>
>>74051708
According to religion nothing would exist without God. This also means that he's constantly adding things, improving things and changing things as time goes on. Toys don't create themselves, anon.
>>
>>74051802
what the fuck is that?
>>
Kek, we should turn Israel into Jurassic Park
>>
>>74051405
>>74051457

Worst fucking argument. What is Playing God? Is every act of creation not acting god-like?
>>
>>74051494
If god wanted dinosaurs around, then why did they all die off?
>>
>>74051802
What in the fuck is that thing?
>>
Let them roam around the Middle East

Also, I hope this happens in my lifetime.
>>
>>74051405
>>74051457
>implying we dont play god every day and succeed
>>
>>74051851
>According to religion nothing would exist without God.
Religion's fucking dumb, and every one is made by people that are both stupider than you and have astonishingly narrow world perspectives.

Quit being such a fag.
>>
>>74051310
I do wonder what TREX Tbone Steak would taste like.
>>
File: viper.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>74051957
>misunderstanding what I said this much
>>
File: jurassic reich.jpg (30 KB, 300x336) Image search: [Google]
jurassic reich.jpg
30 KB, 300x336
>>74051310
Could be neat.
>>
>>74052030
There's nothing to understand.
You spouted non-sequitur gibberish in some lame attempt to be profound.
>>
>Still believing in the fossilized Jew
The dinosaurs probably looked and acted nothing like our preconceived notions derived from pop science and shit like Jurassic Park
>>
>>74051880
>>74051923
A motor protein. Don't you have biology in school?
>>
>>74051310
Pretty cool. If anyone thinks the effects on the ecosystem would be anywhere near as bad as what humans have already done then they're retarded.
>>
Why not?

A lot of species went extinct because of humans, could be neat to have them around again.
>>
>>74052148
But if humans resurect them, then anything they do would by transitivity be something that humans do.

Where's your logic, anon?
>>
>>74052101
I refuse to believe that anybody could be as incredibly fucking stupid as you are pretending to be
>>
>>74051310
>All these people in the way of progress.
They're a potentially valuable resource. It could easily be done and controlled. Keep the big fish landlocked and keep the bigger land lizards on an island somewhere. Or just bring back a few mammoths as it's already confirmed they can do that. Even just bringing back some smaller things that we've made go extinct would be interesting if we can manage it.
>>
>>74052224
In cases such as the dodo, wouldn't it essentially just be fixing what humans fucked up?

Those dumb birds wouldn't have gone extinct had man never come across them.
>>
>>74052243
Cover your ears and shout "I'M RIGHT!" more.

It's a lot easier than forming a coherent argument.
>>
>>74051310

i think slavshits should go extint
>>
>>74051405
>>74051457
>God created the dinosaurs

very nice
>>
>>74051310
I farted.
>>
>>74052104
>The dinosaurs probably looked and acted nothing like our preconceived notions derived from pop science and shit like Jurassic Park
Some of them would just be like giant flightless crows or ravens meaning they would be great.
>>
>>74052372
>says the pole
>>
>>74052316
>Those dumb birds wouldn't have gone extinct had man never come across them.
That's wishful thinking.

First of all, everything goes extinct.
Second of all, all you needed is for a sustainable population of mediumsized egg eating mammals to wind up on the shore.

If anything, the Dodo's existence was prolonged.
>>
>>74052316
How do you know that would be "fixing" it and not just fucking it up even worse?
>>
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 680x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 680x576
Yes, just yes. Raptors must walk the earth once more.
>>
>>74052331
The irony in this post. I said according to religion because I am not religious in anyway, which means my idea of God would be quite agnostic. Don't have a sperg-attack just because religion is mentioned you fedora tipping troglodyte fuck.
>>
>>74051405
>>74051457
yeah the dinosaurs died in the flood for a reason
>>
>>74051457
>Believes in giant space alien that controls everything through magic
>current year
>>
Would dinos even survive? The atmosphere changed quite a bit. Our air has less oxygen than theirs had

t. vague memory of a mostly forgotten documentory
>>
>>74052449
You could say the same about any species

>all it takes is a species that would hunt them to appear in their habitat

Man fucking up the ecology is what did them in, and many other species.

>>74052482
It wouldn't fix anything, most of the species couldn't survive under the conditions now anymore.
Having them alive in zoos or whatever would be nice though.
>>
>>74052564
>I said according to religion because I am not religious in anyway, which means my idea of God would be quite agnostic
Which is why your whole point is non-sequitur in the first place.

Maybe you should get around to thoroughly explaining your premises and conclusions instead of memeing with the greentext, macros, and fedoras. Coherent my ass.
>>
>>74051310
If nature hadn't intended us to resurrect dead animals then we wouldn't be able to, but we are.
That being said it does feel oddly wrong and immoral for some reason.
>>
>>74052633
What the hell would we do with them, anyway? Confine them to a prison so they don't fuck up the current ecosystem?

>o hai
>i created u so u cud be my slave
>hope u leik being in a zoo
>>
>>74051920
If God didn't want dinosaurs around then why did he make it so humans can bring them back to life?
>>
>>74051310
>What does /pol/ think about resurrecting extinct species?

Some of /pol/ like scientific progress. Do it, there shouldn't be any end to the possibilities.
>>
>>74052705
If you don't like unfavorable replies to stupid fucking questions then just gas yourself and we can all move on.
>>
>>74052449
>If anything, the Dodo's existence was prolonged.
Determinism is a shitty religion.
>>
>>74051310
>white people bring dinosaurs back from extinction
>dinosaurs repopulate and quickly prove themselves to still have what it takes to be one of the most dominate species on the planet
>humans only still most dominate on planet because of the technology white people created
>white man goes extinct cause of jews jewing
>the black/ mongrel hoards very quickly return to the stone age
>humanities population drops to 500 million while dinosaurs just keep reproducing
>within 250 years of white people creating dinosaurs they have taken back the world
>The extinct white man has the last laugh

Would be pretty good to be honest.
>>
>>74052844
It's not my fault you're not capable of explaining your talking points.
Do you even understand them yourself?
>>
>>74052633
Birds are fucking dinosaurs. They still exist, people. It's not even just a technicality.
>>
>>74052418

> it is better to die than to live as a slave
>>
>>74052890
It has nothing to do with determinism and everything to do with probability.

The primary cause of the dodo's death was the introduction of european rats, pigs, and dogs that ate their eggs. This is a wide number of species across a variety of orders that easily preyed on this ground dwelling species.

It's not impossible that the dodo survived. Just surprising.
>>
>>74052940
Dinosaurs isn't exactly a species. They're a clade.
Birds are likely to be the descendants of some of these dinosaurs, but this thread is about bringing back extinct species, i.e. Jurassic Park dinos.
>>
>>74051457
>>74051405
>no wanting a raptor bro to protect you from the onslaught of lefties
Shaking my head in disgust
>>
>>74051310
Plants and stuff can work. Resurrecting a dinosaur is impossible because the earth was much tropical that allowed them and giant insects to grow as big as they did.
>>
>>74053139
>Dinosaurs isn't exactly a species. They're a clade.
This doesn't really refute his point.
>>
>>74053100
Your choice of word was "prolonged". I.e. suggesting determinism. Now you're elaborating your determinism, but calling it a probability.
Dodo's and similar species existence are not surprising if they live in isolation.
>>
>>74053151
>Plants and stuff can work. Resurrecting a dinosaur is impossible because the earth was much tropical that allowed them and giant insects to grow as big as they did.
Raptors should be fine. You should be able to extract the DNA from modern birds as well. They would make good pets.
>>
>>74053196
The following sentence does refute the point.
>>
Cloning Neanderthals when?
>>
>>74053281
>Your choice of word was "prolonged". I.e. suggesting determinism
Christ, you're insufferable. God forbid I explain the unlikelihood of an event through the use of hyperbole.

>Dodo's and similar species existence are not surprising if they live in isolation
No disagreement there.

But being in isolation severely reduces genepool size and adaptability, which is why it's surprising that birds of their size survived isolated as long as they did.

>The following sentence does refute the point.
He wasn't responding to the thread in general.
He was responding to a different post. The context changed.
>>
>>74053139
No, because these people are using the word dinosaur incorrectly. Birds are dinosaurs. That's a fact.
>>
What would a Dino burger taste like?
>>
>>74052909
remaining humans continually evolve under the selective pressure, White race is re-evolved to take back the planet.
>>
File: 1462224777176.png (285 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1462224777176.png
285 KB, 720x720
>>74052909
>Man - Dinosaur war
>mfw Australia can't handle a couple hundred gallimimuses and they crash all their transport trying to drive-by them
>>
>>74053704
If you've ever eaten a burger with bird meat, then you know the answer.
>>
>>74053607
>Christ, you're insufferable. God forbid I explain the unlikelihood of an event through the use of hyperbole.
But you didn't, you were just using determinism to understand an event. But you do seem to understand what I'm conveying to you here.

>But being in isolation severely reduces genepool size and adaptability, which is why it's surprising that birds of their size survived isolated as long as they did.
Again, you seem to get my point, but then you "determinism" it all way again.
It's no surprise that species in isolation don't die off. The environment was obviously stable for Dodo's until Man arrived.

>Birds are dinosaurs. That's a fact.
It isn't. Birds and their previous "forms" went separate ways long ago.
Might be a stretch of an analogy, but since you're an American, and most Americans are of British descent, using your logic, you're still an Englishmen/Irish/Scot/Welsh. But you're not, are you?
>>
Extinct species

Like men?
>>
>>74053656
Show me a bird with three holes in its skull.
>>
>>74051310
dinosaurs, were they to be remade, would not be able to survive outside of highly oxygenated environments, as they existed during a time that earth's atmosphere had a much higher o2 ratio, as such their respitory systems would be woefully unadapted to modern oxygen levels. it would be like if we tried to breath at Mt Everest summit areas unassisted.

the only way to get dinosaurs that won't keel over dead of asphyxiation would be to make them in pygmy size versions. though granted, if they grow up in modern o2 levels, their growth might just be stunted where this simply occurs on its own. in effect. a T-Rex would have to be much much smaller. most dinos would likely top out at the masses of big Gators and scale down from there. and even then, they'd like be more sluggish than their hyperoxygenated ancestors.

I.e. they'd be expensive as fuck, but probably not anymore dangerous than a gator or Komodo dragon

so yeah, not very worried.
>>
>>74051310
Species from the last few thousand years? Sure. Millions of years, tens of millions, or hundreds of millions? Nope.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 595x353) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 595x353
>>74052909
If you guys can't even kill a few emus without crashing a truck how the do you think you're going to do against their bigger, meaner cousins?
>>
>>74054056
This is science, you cunt. Of course I'm explaining an event through inductive reasoning. Why are you stating the obvious?

>It isn't. Birds and their previous "forms" went separate ways long ago.
Educate yourself on how clades operate. Monophyletics, the standard by which most taxonomists abide, asserts that a clade includes the parent species and ALL its descendants.

Birds evolved from dinosaurs.
Monophyletics therefore establishes that birds are dinosaurs.
Deal with it.
>>
>>74051310
One HUGE issue you'd have, assuming you brought back species that could breath our atmosphere, is the fact that their immune systems wouldn't be able to adapt. Sure at first most of the bacteria and viruses probably wouldn't effect them, however the bacteria would adapt far more quickly than animals or plants being brought back.
>>
>>74054296
I meant last few thousand to few hundred thousand.
>>
>>74054464
>This is science, you cunt.
Determinism isn't science, it's a shitty dogma, you burger.

>clade includes the parent species and ALL its descendants.
Parents aren't their offspring, given enough time, great-great-great grandparents look nothing like their descendants and we get a different clade. Birds are quite possibly the descendants of dinosaurs, but birds are not dinosaurs since dinosaurs are extinct. It's all a game of semantics, though. Since for example, an ostrich isn't a T-rex, but they do bear similarities.
>>
>>74054837
>but birds are not dinosaurs since dinosaurs are extinct.
This isn't a discussion or an argument.

This is me literally telling you the words you need to know and understand because you're wildly ignorant on it, and you persisting under this false notion that you're as informed as I am on this topic.

Educate yourself.
>>
>>74054233
correction, i was basing my post off of incomplete info. yes oxygen levels reached higher levels back then, however it seems newer research implies that oxygen alone wasn't wholly responsible, though it did play a role. you might conceivably get a large Dino up to elephant size before running into problems.
>>
>>74051920
So that we could learn from the fossil record and advance our society by attempting to resurrect dead species.
>>
>>74054941
>>but birds are not dinosaurs since dinosaurs are extinct.
>This isn't a discussion or an argument.
According to you, since you don't want to continue this, that much is obvious.

>you persisting under this false notion that you're as informed as I am on this topic.
No, I'm not. I don't think you're very informed at all.

>Educate yourself.
This is a precious gem, worth at least 40 keks. You and rabid feminists share this in common when met with an argumentative stalemate.
>>
>>74055378
I'm not going to read your posts anymore.

Google monophyly.
Google clades.
Google phylogeny.

In these topics, you will find ample explanation as to why the scientific community has agreed that aves belongs in the clade of reptilia.
This is not a discussion.
This is a lecture.
Learn the terms.
Use them appropriately.
>>
>>74055610
You're shifting the goal post. :^)
Now you're talking about things we were not discussing. Birds - are not dinosaurs.
>>
>>74055690
>Dinosaurs isn't exactly a species. They're a clade.
This is a lecture.
Learn the terms.
Use them appropriately.
>>
>>74055690
Birds are dinosaurs
>>
>>74055752
>I'm not going to read your posts anymore.
Why did you lie to yourself?
>This is a lecture.
Haha!
>>
>>74055862
This is a lecture.
Learn the terms.
Use them appropriately.
>>
>>74055761
Birds are descendants of dinosaurs. They're not dinosaurs, just as you're not an African.
>>
>>74051310
Go for it. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
>>
>>74055916
Google monophyly.
Google clades.
Google phylogeny.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>74055895
>>
>>74051457
>>74051405
Isn't it abit egoistic for a human to say what God wants and doesn't want to happen?
>>
>>74055966
Google pedagogy.
You need it.
>>
>>74056086
Monophyletics, the standard by which most taxonomists abide, asserts that a clade includes the parent species and ALL its descendants.

Birds evolved from dinosaurs.
Monophyletics therefore establishes that birds are dinosaurs.
>>
>>74056162
I hope for your sake you're really young because you act really immature.
You said you wouldn't read my post anymore, instead of just closing tab, not giving a shit.
But here you are, continuing to read my posts, even though you know I won't do anything you say. It's been fun shitposting with you, I'm off this thread. Remember, birds are not dinosaurs.
>>
>>74056328

Google monophyly.
Google clades.
Google phylogeny.

In these topics, you will find ample explanation as to why the scientific community has agreed that aves belongs in the clade of reptilia.
This is a lecture.
Learn the terms.
Use them appropriately.
>>
>>74051310

Sure
>>
File: Yi_qi_restoration.jpg (1009 KB, 900x1535) Image search: [Google]
Yi_qi_restoration.jpg
1009 KB, 900x1535
>>74055690
>>74055916
No birds are the only examples of living dinosaurs you idiot.
Using the African comparison is like saying a German Shepard isn't a dog because it isn't a Great Dane.
You're either as retarded as your flag suggests or this is bait using objectively false info to piss people with even basic level intelligence off.
>>
>>74051310
we're apex predators what the fuck they gonna do try to eat us
>>
>>74053527
I don't know, pal
>>
I want to ride a deer as big as an elephant.Was there such an animal on earth.?
>>
File: normalizer_ (219).jpg (406 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
normalizer_ (219).jpg
406 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>74057971
no

how about an elephant the size of a deer though
>>
>>74058022
Thats....not bad actually.Can I impregnate it?
>>
>>74058077
what the fuck is wrong with you fampai

I mean probably if you use enough genetic engineering
>>
>>74058140
Well Gods do this kind of thing all the time...
>>
>>74058202
raping people isn't okay just because you can turn into a fucking bird
>>
Bring the cool ones back. But some, like Pandas, need to be allowed to stay extinct if they are failures as a species.
>>
>>74051405
>>74051457

Everything in existence
Is a manifestation of the one living being we call God
Everything is God
And the world of illusion, the dream
Is just like smoke
Which doesn't allow us to see what we really are
But there were no words to explain it
We are God
>>
>>74058221
I don't see Zeus rape victims complaining ...
>>
>>74058357
>be rude to zeus
>smites you
ayy lmao
>>
>>74058413
Just get a lightning tower on your head.That will make him powerless
>>
>>74052940
>Birds are fuckign dinosaurs
no
>>
>>74051494
>God doesn't care about dinosaurs, let alone humans.
He is the humans you retard.

>what is pantheism
>>
>>74058779
>>Birds are fuckign dinosaurs
Yes.

Yes they are.

Look at the new interpretation of T-rex - It literally is feathered, a giant fucking bird that's carnivorous.

Infact, we had terror birds in recent geological periods. They were essentially the same thing.

Mammals dominated them when the panama isthmus connected.
>>
Isn't it impossible for dinosaurs? I heard that in South Korea they intend on resurrecting mammoths if they find intact DNA using the Asian elephant as a surrogate mother. But how would we resurrect a Dinosaur? Their closest relative is the chicken isn't it?
>>
>>74059012
Birds about a foot big, dinosaurs were 12 foot tall.

Not the same.
>>
>>74058779
yes.
>>
>>74059080
This.

If anything they bring back shit like the megaladon, Carolina parrot and a wooly mammoth. No dinos
>>
>>74059080
we can flip genes on and off in the embryo stage
they grew chicken embryos where they swapped genes and it was producung dinosaur-like feet before they terminated the eggs.
after that it would just be a matter of
turning on and off the right genes after each successful breeding session, and eventually they will "de-volve" that chicken line into whatever animal they sprang from
fucking science man
>>
>>74059287
>>74059080
There's a recent idea of modifying chicken embryos so that the end result resembles something like a dinosaur. So instead of digging for DNA we take their descendant and turn it back in time.

I think the science isn't advanced enough at this point. Not to mention a ton of ethical issues they have to address.
>>
>>74059116
>Birds about a foot big, dinosaurs were 12 foot tall.
U wot m8?
>>
>>74059534
>beak, not teeth
This is low level shitposting even for you Australia.
>>
>>74051310

do you mean like resurrecting whites?
>>
>>74059642
Some pterosaurs had beaks.
>>
Someone knows what happened with this frozen virus (?) they found somewhere in the north? Or did somebody troll me with this information?^^
>>
OP you mean bringing back the swedes who werent cucks?
>>
>>74051797
> Billions spent resurrecting dinosaurs
> Released across Australia
> 5 years later all dead
> Resorted to eating Cane toads and all died
> African immigrants ruin everything good
>>
>>74051310
absolutely for it, best chance for whites right now
>>
>>74051797

I’m majoring in conservation biology, and still like that idea.
>>
File: GOOSE.jpg (211 KB, 600x542) Image search: [Google]
GOOSE.jpg
211 KB, 600x542
>>74059642
>not teeth
>>
>>74051310
Should preserve the DNA of the white man before he goes extinct
>>
>>74051310
I think you're scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could that they didn't stop to ask if they should
>>
File: 1452128342680.jpg (31 KB, 450x337) Image search: [Google]
1452128342680.jpg
31 KB, 450x337
>>74051310

what about extinct people?
>>
>>74062947
you can't...
becuse other species hold th key for our dna...

you are inferior hitler.
>>
>>74063178
>you are inferior hitler.
Let's see about that hey.

The meek will inherit the earth.
>>
>>74063313
faggot hitler get out pathetic human
>>
>>74051405
>>74051457
NOT
>>
File: Hitler is proud of you.jpg (11 KB, 285x214) Image search: [Google]
Hitler is proud of you.jpg
11 KB, 285x214
>>74063178

pretty sure we could get some hair samples and skin for cloning. then he just needs a proper /pol/ education.

Let's bring back the magic.
>>
>>74063934
1 tinny possibility in a universe sea of infinite possibilities

i dont worship death corpses of fallen leaders angels...
>>
>>74063934
and then you gonna bring jesus too? what a fagot lol
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (644 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
644 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: 1455632074490.png (70 KB, 253x235) Image search: [Google]
1455632074490.png
70 KB, 253x235
>>74064363
>Jesus
>>
>>74051310
good idea, would love to see mammoths roaming through Russia again.
>>
File: dsgth.jpg (9 KB, 165x163) Image search: [Google]
dsgth.jpg
9 KB, 165x163
>>74064363

Typical Portuguese

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svGAQJYIRqQ
>>
>>74064459

>well if you nut case will bring hitler, what will stop other nut cases ressurecting Jesus
>>
File: 1461647303229.jpg (42 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1461647303229.jpg
42 KB, 429x410
>>74064712

Well dude. I've some bad new for you about Jesus.
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (22 KB, 318x400) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
22 KB, 318x400
>>74064655
Hi there disgusting burguer ,when will be the holocaust of you american jews?
>>
>>74065124
>that image
Who let 2008 in?
>>
>>74065502

your mommy the cleaning lady
>>
>>74052511
just set a bunch of dinosaurs free in shithole continents like africa and oceania
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.