[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets be honest here, what's your reason to be racist? Just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9
Lets be honest here, what's your reason to be racist? Just asking by sheer curiosity.
>>
Observation skills.
>>
Racism is merely the product of experience.
>>
>>74049244
If we're defining racism by simply disliking blacks, then yes I'm racist. But, I only judge blacks by how they choose to present themselves.

If they dress and speak like a ghetto-thug nigger then I'll have very little to with them. If they are "white-presenting" for lack of a better term, I will converse and even be friend with them.

Under no circumstances do I just someone based on the color of their skin.
>>
>>74049244
i always consider people as individuals.
>>
>>74049244
I'm not, I brows /pol/ ironically.
>>
>>74049547
>>74050403
This is the problem. It's pure idiocy if you go by how they present themselves. If you lack personal experience even by a group of ethnic people you're doing it wrong.

>>74050307
This. If you were jumped by a bunch of blacks then I guess someone being racist would be understandable.

I've been jumped by a group of Mexicans and so I hate them personally. They're worse than blacks in my opinion.. I never went by how they "present" themselves which is fucking stupid.
>>
>>74050984

I've never seen a "thug presenting" nigger or spic that was worth half a shit.
>>
>>74050984
So then if a woman has been repeatedly raped by white men, she has ample justification for assuming all white men want to rape her?

:^)
>>
I've traveled all around the world and have observed many cultures. Racism is natural and provides people with unique intuition.

People who aren't racist lack intuition. And intuition has allowed humanity to survive for millenia.
>>
File: 1452102196853.jpg (92 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1452102196853.jpg
92 KB, 612x612
>>74049244
I don't understand /pol/

It tries to hate every single black person, but there are white people that are human garbage that get totally removed from the picture.

I feel that individual merit is really all that matters.

I think the most /pol/ you should be is avoiding black neighborhoods and staying away from moving in next to blacks. This is basic common sense though.
>>
>>74051242
>So then if a woman has been repeatedly raped by white men, she has ample justification for assuming all white men want to rape her?

I don't think all Mexicans want to hurt you. It's more like I would rather not get close to a Mexican anymore. They're all trash with their faggot Mexican pride. I have a select few Mexican friends they get a pass in my book. In all honestly though if a Mexican can prove them selves not to be a shitbag then that's fine. I just grew to hate them. 90 percent of them are fucking garbage. No respect at all for them. I think they're very violent and should all be deported.
>>
>>74050984
>observational skills
>if you lack personal experience
you just want to be right so bad don't you?

god i've wanted to not be racist for so long. but i am and i embrace my racism.
>>
>>74051620
That didn't answer my question.
>>
>>74049244
I'm not racist
Just prejudiced as fuck
>>
>>74049244
statistic and IQ
>>
>>74049244

I wasn't a racist until my mid-30s. Prior to that, I generally believed in multiculturalism, equality between the races and the importance of the individual and of human rights.

But life experience for years with people of different ethnicities (staring in my late 20s) taught me that they can have very very different values and worldviews, and that they didn't always have respect for the individual or even human rights. They often treated each other terribly, too - forget about people outside of their in-group. In the end, they fully lived up to the negative stereotypes that I had resisted and argued against during my teens and 20s. They re-educated me.

I'm not saying that such groups are genetically destined to be that way forever; it could just be culture. In any event, I avoid such people when I can. I defended them for nearly 20 years. But they won't even try to combat their own stereotypes. I guess, PR-wise, I got tired of doing all the heavy lifting for their race.
>>
>>74051657
That's not my responsibility to decide for you.. That's for you to decide. Good luck though, if you have this mindset. No one will like you.

>you just want to be right so bad don't you?
No, not at all.

>i am and i embrace my racism.

And this is not really the discussion for that. I want anyone who hates a specific group of people have their legit reasons.
>>
Things that the certain race has done in their peoples past. Also who they are as people.

Stereotypes are around for a reason.
>>
>>74051723
>Good luck though, if you have this mindset. No one will like you.
Speak for yourself lel. You still haven't answered my question. You must be on drugs or something.
>>
I'm not racist. I hate those who think they have nothing to contribute to society. Those include niggers, sandniggers and chavs. I don't mind blacks, arabs and whites who are normal.
>>
>>74051811
>Speak for yourself lel. You still haven't answered my question. You must be on drugs or something.

I like your honesty. We're all Anonymous so I don't mind looking like a mindless cuck. No, I am not on drugs. What are you trying to get to anyways? Just get straight to the fucking point.
>>
>>74051572
Half of them are mad because their crush from highschool got blacked and they still can't move on from it.
>>
>>74051572
Hating blacks doesn't mean I like all Whites. Dumbass. Blacks average IQ is 85. Too many of them are stupid and violent - so unless I want to get to know every nigger walking down the street - it is better to live on a different street than the niggers. Would you want to live on MLK blvd? Nope - no one does. House prices don't lie. No one wants to live with niggers, and it is the same in Texas or New York. Yet most people want to pretend they are fine with blacks. Yeah, go suck a dick.
>>
I'm really more of a classist than a racist.
There's a certain style of dress and behavior associated with low class individuals that I just don't like. It happens to be very common among minority populations such as mexicans, black people, and pacific islanders.
It's easy as fuck to pick up on so people tend to assume it's "racism" when I automatically avoid the nigger walking down the street dressed like a fucking character out of the wire.
I also avoid homeless people, what does that make me? Racist against alcoholics or drug burnouts?
No. You can immediately tell from 50 yards away if someone is homeless. Same shit with this hood style bullshit. I don't fuck with it. I don't want it near me.

If I see a mexican dressed like, behaving like, and speaking like a regular ass 20 year old dude I am not going to think twice.
If some white guy comes walking through my neighborhood at 2 in the fuckin morning yeah I'm still watchin him.
It's 100% about behavior. And this behavior is more common among certain races.
>>
>>74051863
If you can't scroll back up and read my posts then you really must be drunk or on pills.
>>
It seems like your picture displays some interesting reasons.
>>
>>74051242

Woman and or Cuck Detected.
>>
>>74051944
I don't debate with retards who are black and white with things, which prove my point from the beginning. You have been raped by white men and you're probably Mexican or a minority of some sort. Why don't you go to bed or something, because quite honestly, you're a crying autist who doesn't have anyone to hold onto. Or, you can go carpet munch with some fat slobby lesbian cuck head. Your choice beaner.
>>
>>74051992
This is why you're a virgin.
>>
The way that Latino men sexually harass me every other day at work has turned me racist.
>>
>>74049244
I'm not racist at all, but I do have a problem with certain cultural norms in foreign lands. I do not want Islamic or communist ideas in Canada.
>>
I don't hate any one race just for being. They can't help which race they were born into, i do however refuse to believe that stereotypes don't exist for no reason whatsoever. I recognize outliers (for example in blacks) i will not ignore the average black is pretty shit tier and i don't want to live in a black neighborhood (neither do liberals, difference being they won't admit it). No hate, just racially aware.
>>
>>74052075
>Latino men
They act so pretentiously tough too which I laugh at. It's fucking stupid. I always admire a tough dude who's a nice guy but can beat someones ass if they really wanted to
>>
>>74052008
Wow you cant even reply to the correct post. I'm white. At least my assumptions about you are based in fact, like the fact that you're too stoned/drunk to reply to the correct post or use logic instead of emotion.

It's always men who have drug and alcohol problems too, you pathetic losers
>>
>>74049244
Talking to niggers and finding that they act like they can't possibly keep themselves from doing shit that they shouldn't be doing. You ask them why and they whine about how "you don't know what it's like," even though I know them and their life and so absolutely no reason for them to continue being scum. AND THEN when I try to talk to them about it they take offense as if I'm talking shit about their culture by telling them not to break so many laws so that they don't have to worry about getting in trouble.

Niggers need to quit playing like they're innocent or cute when they break laws. It's not cool or funny, it's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>74051572

Black people can be viewed as a group as well. All groups can.

Should the percent of individuals who are ok outweigh the vast majority who are not?

No.

I am therefore racists against blacks as a group.

I have also lived in and amongst them for years in inner cities. They are dumb and violent and everything they touch they turn to shit.
>>
>>74052008
I think you might be retarded.
>>
>>74052137
>he says as he acts pretentiously tough online to a woman
>>
>>74049244
I have an inherent feeling of being more comfortable and happy and connected when I'm around my own people.

The facts are out on race, blacks and browns commit much more violent crime than whites or asians.
>>
>>74049244
Personal experience and based from what i have seen, i have formed my own opinion.
>>
File: 1459102306745.gif (96 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
1459102306745.gif
96 KB, 248x203
>>74049244
>Just asking by sheer curiosity.

I grew up a poor hispanic boy and was constantly picked on by black people and only black people so now I have an extreme distrust of them and realize they aren't equivalent to other humans. I whizzed by them in terms of success on average and I'm not even a native to this country. Go to school, graduate, get a job. That's all you need to do, and they can't even do that correctly. Their failure as a race is their own doing.

Black people are sub human.

Hispanic people whom only started arriving in this country 30 years ago, already have successful presidential candidates, while it took black people 300 years just to get Obama on the chair. Nothing makes you appreciate black people culture like living around them.

Proof of how bad black people are, is the town of compton california. My hispanic brethren moved in, drove them out and now violence is down, income average is up and property value is on the rise. Black people are a blight.
>>
>>74052140
I don't care.
>>
>>74052140
You are not the person he was replying to, but as that person, I am in fact also white.... which should have been obvious to anyone, but again, this person is a retard.
>>
It's not racism. You just don't understand white humor.
>>
>>74052100
>I do not want Islamic or communist ideas in Canada.

I agree. I don't want dogma in any form, religious or secular. But it seems that we're getting more and more Islamic over the years. In Toronto, at least. It bothers me.
>>
>>74052256
You're too drunk/stoned to care, we get it. I'm having a nice laugh at both how much of a hypocrite you are and how little self-awareness you possess.
>>
>>74052075
Bro are you me
>>
>>74052154

It is. Its Embarrassing.

You gotta almost feel a little bad for the ones that don't want any part of it. They just want to live, have a job, live a regular life and try to be happy.

Black people are such garbage that they tear down the ones amongst them they want to try to be better.
>>
Bad experiences in my youth for the most part. Although I really disliie native people here just as much.
>>
>>74051242
point me in the direction of a woman who has been repeatedly raped by a white man.
Not "raped" like the modern day "omg I think I might have maybe been raped like 6 years ago because I didn't really say yes, but he just kind of went ahead and did things and like... hmmm just really don't know what to think anymore I can't even..."
Actually fucking, "holy shit is he going to kill me what is happening this is awful and I will need years of therapy to ever think about getting over this" rape, then yeah. That would be a rational response and I would not fault her for having it.

Point me in the direction of a woman that has happened to, because quite frankly I don't think she exists. For that kind of rape to happen in white nations in this day and age once is rare as shit. For it to happen multiple times is near fucking unheard of.
>>
>>74052328
>You're too drunk/stoned to care, we get it. I'm having a nice laugh at both how much of a hypocrite you are and how little self-awareness you possess.

LOL. You're fucking retarded. "Oops! I quoted a wrong post I must be retarded!"
>>
>>74049244
Went to a 50% black HS, all whites become racist under those circumstances.
>>
>>74052264
made me smile
>>
>>74050984
>It's pure idiocy if you go by how they present themselves.

It's not. You can judge a book by its cover. Only rarely will you meet someone who alters your paradigm.

But I don't lack personal experience. I've lived in the ghetto up to age 14. Being 1 of 7 white males in my school, we were mercilessly picked on by fellow students and even teachers. I had fights were nearly every day.

History class was a fucking nightmare, as slavery was focused on the whole school year. This one time my teacher stated that ONLY Africans have ever been oppressed by slavery. Being a little contrarian, I checked the school's encyclopedias (pre-internet sucked) and found out about indentured servants and how many whites had suffered under a similar system. I wrote him a paper on it to try to show my solidarity in the African struggle and how white people too had suffered (let us into your club man) and he tore my paper up after reading it for like 2 seconds said "You fucking white people have never suffered under shit!" and grabbed me by my trapezius muscle and dragged into the principal's office. There were a couple more altercations with that teacher like that and nothing ever happened to him. He simply hated or strongly disliked me.

Despite those experiences I STILL don't hate blacks simply for being black.

I learned at a young age that blacks and whites are just different and it would be better for the both of us if we were apart.
>>
>>74052424
Date rape is sadly still a crime among white guys. Especially on college campuses.

>bro just give her some of this and she'll put out
>brah she got so drunk and I just went to town on that puss
>breh I got her so high that she didn't remember I got her high or that I fucked her

>>74052426
No it's that and the fact that you have this hypocritical streak
>>
I'm racist because only Asian nations have ever been able to go toe-to-toe with the glorious White master race.
>>
>>74052355
Even the ones that don't want to be part of it fall into this stupid behavior if you give them long enough. An otherwise human acting black man will just not be able to stop himself from nigging from time to time. Like a pressure that has to be released.
We shouldn't be too mean to them, they're just a step below a true human, so they're still kinda animalistic but they need to get away from human society until they're able to sit at the grown humanoid table properly.
>>
>>74052555
>hypocritical streak
You're fucking retarded. You're the one who can't get over the fact that I didn't answer your question. Go cry over a river bitch.
>>
>>74052319
Hamilton here, I agree 100%. The way things are going already and with refugees on the way in their thousands, we will have Muslim towns and special Muslim courts for the Muslims popuation before long.
>>
>>74049244
I used to not be racist. Then with all the immigration, rapes by immigrants and how the ghetto culture has spread even worse i started growing. The final straw was when i started hearing about BLM and their retarded supporters i finally accepted that niggers are subhumans and now i think we should stop all fucking aid aimed towards blacks just to shut BLM up.
>>
>>74052624
There you go again supplanting facts and logic with your stupid druggie/alcoholic emotion.

It's not okay to use your type of categorization when it comes to demographics you like? Don't be an emotional little hypocrite.
>>
>>74049244
Several cases of mudshit violence against me and my friends.
Several cases of mudshit violence all over the world?
Niggers raping women, chimping out for basically bullshit and so on. Never had this problem with other white people.

So tell me, why am I racist?
>>
>>74052703
Ok, fuck you. You've crossed the fucking line. Who do you think you are? I hope you get raped by a bunch of fucking monkeys you cock sucker. Who do you think you are? Answer my fucking logic. You pussy fuck. I'm so tired of people like you thinking you know everything. Go suck a big fat white cock. Holy shit. You're so annoying.
>>
>>74052703
>>74052624
get a room you fags, your shitposting is diluting meaningful discourse
>>
File: 1442014998824.png (112 KB, 297x282) Image search: [Google]
1442014998824.png
112 KB, 297x282
>>74052764
>the country that caused WW2, WW1, crashed the Roman empire. complains about being bullied by 3 Turks.
>>
>>74049244
I'm actually not racist in the traditional sense

I actually want to have as many kids as possible with as many races as possible so that my genetic line has the highest percent chance of making it

I see that there are genetic differences in races, there are strengths and weaknesses
>>
>>74052908
You know what you need to back off? This is between me and mr. Cuntface over here. I'm not giving up. Not ever.
>>
>>74049244
Being racist is the best lifehack in the current year.
>>
>>74049244
1. I lived around blacks where I was born, and it was a shithole

2. I lived around beaners and blacks now, and it's a shithole

3. I lived around middle class whites in a mostly white neighborhood, and it was pretty nice.
>>
>>74049244
>Have liberal stance on minorities until 16
>Just like every other liberal baby, racism existing in the world made me mad >:(
>Grow up
That's it. Thanks for for reading my blog post.
>>
>>74049244
U posted it
>>
>>74052555
Affirmative consent date rape is the drunk driving of rape.
I have no sympathy for a woman who gets drunk enough to crash into a wall and kill herself.
Pill dropping is more serious. And even this brand of rape is vastly, vastly overstated in statistics.
>>
>>74052976
Go to bed, anon
>>
>>74053125
No fucking way. I'm not done yet. Her darkness of lies will not consume my soul nor my dignity. People like her deserve to burn in hell.
>>
>>74052041

Gotcha. :)

Don't be upset. Female psychology is easy to spot.

and as a non-virgin I can also tell you its really easy to manipulate as well.
>>
I was raised one,

My grandfather was a German soldier, he and his wife believed in National-Socialism until they died.
My grandmother died of alzheimers and my grandfather of cancer only weeks after.
They passed their beliefs on to my dad who is still a National-Socialist despite marrying a liberal Christian wife.

My dad listened to Wehrmacht marching songs and collected WW2 relics and would often talk about the inevitable race war when I was a child and send me to those entertainment camps to hone your survival skills in the woods and to after school gym classed to hone my skills as an Aryan boy.

He would also often show me his relics too and pictures of my grandfather in uniform, promising me I would get them all when I get older, including a fully functional MP40 and an original version of mein kampf.
I would often talk about it at school starting a little club for only Aryans to join, which the teachers didnt took so well and would often cost me suspension.

I eventually turned Socialist in my edgy years which broke my father's heart, but after a year of getting in jail all the time for political extremism and resenting my dad for his views I turned around and started browsing /pol/.

We often talk about the incompatibility of the races even today and we salute eachother with the reich salute, mostly tongue in cheek.
He's worried about Germany the most and often has trouble keeping a dry face talking about the situation there and especially in Berlin, he just cant believe they sold their own country.

My dad isn't a dumb hick either, he speaks with a strong charisma matching Geert and a strong knowledge that can survive any answer or question you throw at him, he has the ability to make it sound unbelievably true.
>>
>>74051572
>I think the most /pol/ you should be is avoiding black neighborhoods and staying away from moving in next to blacks. This is basic common sense though.

You ask why we hate blacks while admitting in the same paragraph that they are so awful noone should want to live with them. Are you completely mentally ill or just a nigger?
>>
i got jumped by white people because my drunk shitskin freind called a white girl cracker whore.

im a spic that can pass off as white

i was getting pounded.

i told them i was voting for trump and they let me run away.

true story
and i really am voting for trump
>>
>>74052452
/thread
>>
File: 1457618260046.png (131 KB, 478x476) Image search: [Google]
1457618260046.png
131 KB, 478x476
>>74049244
I'm not racist. I'm just good at cultural anthropology.
>>
>>74049244
im not racist, i just think whites are the best and the other races aint as good. that used to be called common sense
>>
>>74053842
>You must be 18+ to post here.
>>
>>74053686
We kind of lost contact since I moved and he broke with my mother, but I saw him a few days ago while going to a WW2 fair in the woods where we looked at tanks and weapons and spoke of the worrying state of England, Germany and Sweden.
He mostly resents what they're doing to Germany and Sweden currently, considering Swedes to be of a strong race of warriors that he always looked up to for their Kindnes to other Europeans, saying that was now going to be their doom.

He says he might have cancer and might not survive but I promised him his beliefs are save with me and I will provide offspring worthy of his name.
I already have an a-political girlfriend that mostly likes how traditional I am and how trustworthy, we're trying for kids already, we want 4.

He's also glad people are finally able to march the streets with these opinions and he truly believes things will turn around for the best as far-right politics become more and more populair as a reactionary movement.
>>
>>74054278
I wish I had a father like that. All I got was a violent drunk who maimed me at a young age putting him in prison and leaving my mother to raise myself and my 2 siblings which is how I ended up in the ghetto.
>>
Check my flag.
>>
>>74054929
It's reason enough, that flag.
>>
>>74054929
I've read about private gated communities with heavy security and people being told during phone interviews for jobs to run certain stop lights because you'll be car-jacked/killed if you stop.

But I'd love to hear some stories South African-bro.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 472x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 472x323
>>74054278
you feared no hunger during the occupation because you are and where pic related
>>
File: Russians Vs Ghouls.jpg (988 KB, 1238x2513) Image search: [Google]
Russians Vs Ghouls.jpg
988 KB, 1238x2513
>>74054929
>>
>>74049244
Experience. I don't hate based on skin color, but I don't relax either and that's racist.
>>
File: marktwainoninjuns.png (182 KB, 1282x1326) Image search: [Google]
marktwainoninjuns.png
182 KB, 1282x1326
>>
File: 1446450062579.png (643 KB, 1081x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446450062579.png
643 KB, 1081x1080
>>74050984
You didn't have a problem with judging white people by the same standard....

...what's the problem, is your egalitarian nonsense working against your double-standard narrative?

>EAT SHIT FAGGOT
>>
>>74050403
This, but with morrocans instead of niggers
>>
>>74056181
I've not had the displeasure of working with Moroccans, but in general, I'm very wary of foreigners who have a Muslim appearance.
>>
>>74056181
>I promised him his beliefs are save with me and I will provide offspring worthy of his name.

I hope to be the kind of man that inspires this in my son.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.