[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does being "nice" really get you anywhere far in life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 88x88) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 88x88
Does being "nice" really get you anywhere far in life at all these days?
>>
>>74047302
*tips*
>>
>>74047302
>nice
That doesn't mean anything.
You can be moral and principled while being a total dick.
You can be "nice" while being a spineless weasel that never does the right thing or stand up to anyone.
>>
Girls won't love you because you're nice. Stick to 2d, my friend.
>>
>>74048014
>Stick to 2d, my friend
Insemination keeps failing. Which side is to blame?
>>
>>74047302
being charismatic will get you farther than being smart, but being perceived as nice is a really good thing
>>
Cattle and sheep are nice to each other, anon.

Your life will be easier if you are "nice", but it will have less savor and you will always live as a slave to the opinions of people you hate.
>>
>>74049884
>you will always live as a slave to the opinions of people you hate.
have you never had a situation where being social meant something good was going to happen like a promotion or connections? are you autistic it is leagues better to be percieved as nice then to act like an edgy misanthrope
>>
>>74047462
Well said.
>>
talk softly and carry a big stick

or in other words be polite but don't be a cuck
>>
>>74049545
All 3dpd is too blame. Roll with 2d and it's all good.
>>
>>74047462
>You can be moral and principled while being a total dick.

How can you be moral yet a total dick
>>
>>74051051
Well, dick as in just.. "abrasive". Sometimes people are to blame to allow their feefees to be hurt so easily desu.
>>
>>74047375
Only 90%?
>>
File: 1439101962859.jpg (49 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
1439101962859.jpg
49 KB, 360x450
Sort of, but not really... the real secret is expressing a truly genuine smile. I know that sounds silly, but you can get anything you want from anybody with a kick ass "I fucking love life" smile.

You just haven't been properly distributing xp to your charisma special, or you're hooked on jet or psycho and lost half your teeth.
>>
It does, just not as much as taking advantage of people or being a dick.
>>
>>74047302
Who told you people were nice "back in the day"?
>>
>>74047302
Everyone is nice by default, being too nice or an idiot won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>74047302
You'll summon PK with that pic mate
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.