[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAKEDONALDDRUMPFAGAIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10
File: DrumpfSm.jpg (64 KB, 700x444) Image search: [Google]
DrumpfSm.jpg
64 KB, 700x444
Donald Drumpf is loaded with crap and will so fuck up America if elected that it'll be fun to see him do that that I'll vote for him.

Seriously. Don't.
>>
File: img20150416083332.jpg (568 KB, 720x1140) Image search: [Google]
img20150416083332.jpg
568 KB, 720x1140
>>74046397
You're sending mix signals here. I hope you are aware.
>>
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 1409446144268.jpg (18 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
1409446144268.jpg
18 KB, 183x200
>>74046397
>>
File: 1457522245077.jpg (31 KB, 552x428) Image search: [Google]
1457522245077.jpg
31 KB, 552x428
>>74046397
I love this double standard. Brought to you by America's retards
>>
OP here.
I must have left out key information about what I was about to say, because I may have trusted /pol/ too much.
Main supporters of Donald Trump are people who believe in the his worth of name. If you erase that fact that he's a "successfull" businessman and is wealthy enough to consider a million dollars a "small loan", we end up with a soon-will-be a presidential candidate that is willing to end most relationships with most countries, is racist, and provocates war crime on an official news interview.
I believe this would have been a better OP.

I'm suggesting /pol/ to not vote this guy. And I believe /pol/ is sensible enough to understand me.
>>74046485
>>74046499
>>74046546
>>74046595
>>
>>74047125
Name one thing he has said thats racist
>>
>>74046397
You raise some excellent points, I am now a #CruzMissile.
>>
>>74047125(you)
>>74046397(you)
>>
>>74047408
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-racist-examples_us_56d47177e4b03260bf777e83
Guess you do trust Huffington Post do you?
Please tell me if something is wrong in that article here.
>>
>>74047125
Why are you assuming we want to keep the same relationships with all countries until the end of time? Relationships change because countries change because priorities change.

The post-war status quo needs to be reconsidered. It's time. It was going to happen someday and it's beginning to happen now.

Maybe the American people don't want new relationships right now. Maybe we want to see other people, Japan.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 200x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 200x350
>>74047125
>Racist

Tired memes
>>
>>74046397
i ab now #cruzmissle
>>
>>74047567
Not renting black people is not racist...
Bernie sayd he would not take actions about their shitty voters, no one cared about it.
He questions obama because his documents are fake.
Monoliths?
Naive americans is not racist, it's like saying mixed aren't both.
Black protesters are bad, they don't understand
The beating of latinos are just some idiots who tried to make donald look bad, also everyone forgets about bernie.
Jews is a race, well i didn't knew thar, also they are goid negotiators and political masterminds.
Don't trust the huffpost.
>>
File: loltheycensorvaginas.png (78 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
loltheycensorvaginas.png
78 KB, 500x418
>>74047567
>>
Worried he'll drop another nuke on you?
>>
>>74047590
YES. this is the kind of reply I wanted.

There are relationships, and there are responsibilities. When countries make a relationship, we have reasons to make that relationships, that be political, financial reasons, or in this case, peace.
If we are willing to end relationships, we would have to carefully, especially when in comes to nuclear weaponry and the military. Risking what Trump is willing to risk and basically ending support and alliance seems like he does not know, or is just ignorance about basically diplomacy.

Okay you have noticed I am from Japan, actually from 2ch if you know. That doesn't make my point invalid, if you were implying that.
>>
File: image_2.png (26 KB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
26 KB, 226x200
Nice proxy JIDF.
>>
>>74048239
Yep I am. Promoting self-protection. Is that bad?
>>
> Drumpf

yeah im gonna need u to end ur life quickly, gook
>>
>>74048083
I would not understand why a teapot is something to be humiliated with, and if you were trying to, that was a very poor try. I would appreciate a much better, understanding response.
>>
>>74046397
It's shit like this that gets you nuked japan.
>>
>>74048464
SICK MAN OF ASIA
>>
>>74048037
I would, trust HuffPost rather than you, who doesn't seem to have a well-on grasp of the basic definition of racism.
A word about Bernie, he did say many those things, and yes, that is racist, but were not talking about Bernie here. Proving that Bernie is racist does not mean Trump is not.
>obama
's documents are not fake, Google is there to provide you with reasons. And obama personally revealed his "birth video" if that's what you are talking about
I cannot understand what you are saying about Native Americans and Black people, since my knowledge of English is not good enough to allow that much of grammatical errors in a sentence.
Jews, yes some of them are political masterminds, but that does not provide a reason for discrimination, and importantly, only a few of them are. Most jews are just normal citizens like you and me. Please justify this before trumping huff.
>>
File: Trumpmouth.gif (4 MB, 398x375) Image search: [Google]
Trumpmouth.gif
4 MB, 398x375
>>
>>74048677
>>74048768
Yes, this is what is called racism.
Proved me with rebuttals NOT INCLUDING humiliation, logical fallacies, or without me having to refer "BASING!!" after you.
>>
>>74049245
go draw me some more hentai yellow man
>>
>>74049392
(...)
>>
File: 1456631709985.jpg (214 KB, 658x595) Image search: [Google]
1456631709985.jpg
214 KB, 658x595
>>74046397

Oh hey look this failed, forced meme.
le current year man and a bunch of other faggots sure tried hard to make this catch on.
Too bad it completely failed and Trump just continued on and kept winning.
It was fucking hilarious seeing all of these delusional faggots on Imgur and other places saying that John Oliver was going to "save the country" by humiliating Trump and getting him laughed out of the election.

Fucking retards.
>>
>>74046397
Don't you have a micropenis to rub up again underaged girls on the subway?
>>
>>74049245
Japan, imagine if people stayed on a visa over there. They would be thrown in jail and deported immediately. Here, we give them money by being illegal immigrants for free while they have more children.

Trump isn't stupid, he will not sever relationships. Japan has to just be fair with us since we are doing shitty right now. Why can't we have some money in return for the protection we give you?
>>
>>74049696
Valid points there. but,
If it was "some" money, if it was suggesting to re-negotiate, that wouldn't have been a problem. The problem is, that Trump says he will have Japan pay for all the cost made until now, and the future. Trump wants America's protection out of Japan without any financial losses, and that "seems" fair enough, since its your taxes. But NK relationships,(if they are worth to be called relationships,) is not something to be risky of, and well, if Trump doesn't care about that the fuck happens in Asia, the presidential seat of the world's most powerful country, is something he is not worthy of.
>>
Fuck me if you want, and it does seem like this thread is dead, so I'll just fuck off to 2ch like you guys do. I'll be waiting for your responses in 2017, check with me then if I'm alive then.
And sorry for my excess valuation of /pol/, that was my shitty mistake.
>>
Why do English Teachers shill so much?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.