[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best way to help destroy the white race? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 6546821235809.jpg (24 KB, 300x271) Image search: [Google]
6546821235809.jpg
24 KB, 300x271
What's the best way to help destroy the white race?

What are some creative ways to help end the scorn of humanity which is the white race.

I'm white myself unfortunately so I can't do anything obvious like breed them out or kill myself.
>>
Whats wrong with brunch?
>>
What's stopping you from killing yourself? If white people are as much of a scourge as you say, you should be happy to
>>
>>74045386
Add gluten to everything
>>
Start with the SJW whites
>>
>>74045484
nothing if you suck dick
>>
>>74045535
only because of white privilege whites able to eat more than 3 meals each day
>>
>>74045386
Go walk in a black neigborhood call them niggers, they will oblige you.
>>
>>74045386
start by killing yourself cuck
>>
>>74045386
>facebook check-ins
yeah that's probably the only white thing there along with veganism
white people are the best people
>>
>>74045484
Seriously, brunch is basically just all you can eat breakfast foods with mimosas. It is possibly the most glorious of all possible meals.
>>
File: 1448188854673.jpg (108 KB, 575x387) Image search: [Google]
1448188854673.jpg
108 KB, 575x387
>>74045386
Shit white people do
>Build civilization
>Take care of ungrateful mud people who shit all over themselves for thousands of years
>Invent almost everything

Yere's your (You) though.
>>
>>74045487

It would be a waste and not economically viable.
I can do a lot more damage while i'm alive.
>>
>>74045981
>do more damage
Doubtful, you limp-wristed cuck
>>
>>74045981
> I can do a lot more damage
And yet you do threads on /pol/... Let's not fool ourselves here, start preparing your rope.
>>
>>74045386
I do none of these things. Maybe it's just American Whites.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.