[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT, DONALDBOTS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 512x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 512x333
BLOWN THE FUCK OUT, DONALDBOTS!
>>
>>74035452
I don't get it. Are they implying there's something wrong with gay marriage? Or that forming peaceful alliances are a negative? I thought libs were all for that kinda stuff.
>>
>>74035675
its because donald drumpf and potin is GAY xD
>>
>>74035452
Provocative. Subtle. Brave. Art.
>>
File: 1463277686003.webm (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463277686003.webm
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>74035452
Hot desu senpai
>>
>>74035452
>WOW THIS PAINTING WILL SURE SHOW THEM!!!!!!!!
Anyone could make a painting. I could make a painting of a Nazi stabbing merkel but in the end of the day, nothing happens.
>>
Who's the fag with the grey hair supposed to be?
>>
>>74036312
Vladimir Putin
>>
File: 12-years-a-slav.jpg (50 KB, 508x720) Image search: [Google]
12-years-a-slav.jpg
50 KB, 508x720
>>74035452

>tracksuits
>>
>>74036281

Kind of like Trump memes.
>>
File: billie-lourd.jpg (215 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
billie-lourd.jpg
215 KB, 600x900
>>74035452
>liberals using homosexual imagery as an insult

Horseshoe theory is right.
>>
>>74035452
Trump-senpai x Putin-kun is my OTP :3
>>
>>74035452
I know an arts student who did something similar to this, the dude is a big time fucking SJW and acted like a massive cunt towards Trump voters and so forth and did something similar.

>Forced questionnaire asking us how we feel.
>Everybody loves it, oh ya you show that Trump how homophobic he is.
>Gets to me.
So you essentially are making a joke at the expense of gay people?
>Dead silence "what the fuck are you talking about"
Well, the entire pictures theme is supposed to be "ha ha this is gay" so you did the exact thing you are pissed off about.
>You clearly dont understand you white cis male.
ok, then what is the picture supposed to represent if you are not mocking Trump for being "gay" or Putin for being "gay"
>BECAUSE THEY ARE HOMOPHOBIC!
yes, so your mocking them by making them gay? Its still a joke at the expense of being gay, the punchline is "im gay" or "thats so gay"
>>
>>74037434
If this actually happened, I salute you.

I think they're trying to imitate the Brezhnev / Honecker kiss from the Berlin wall, but completely misunderstanding (because taking half an hour to read some Wikipedia is like... soooooo hard)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.