[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dylan Roof did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6
Agree or disagree?
>>
He was good because we had a happening and good memes
>>
>>74034374
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>74034374
He killed people who ACTUALLY dindu nuffin... messed up
>>
>>74034374
No, he killed good blacks, literally could have gone ANYWHERE ELSE, like the fucking hood and killed nigs but he had to go to a church
>>
>>74034374
He chimped out and fueled BLM
>>
File: 11cce-rachel-jeantel.jpg (66 KB, 562x427) Image search: [Google]
11cce-rachel-jeantel.jpg
66 KB, 562x427
True, don't get me wrong im not condoning murder but its like that sometimes. Niggers kill white people all the time and its nothing. Now some black folks get shot in a church and they want to ban southern history.
>>
>>74034731
This. He tried to start a racewar but forgot whites are all pussies and blacks were the only ones to do anything.
>>
>>74034374
tactical bowl cut was a fucking retard who totally went about this the wrong way.

Killing subhuman trash doesn't fix anything. Wow, you killed 9 church ladies, great job. You didn't take care of any of the gangs or cirme or any of that shit. And all you do is galvanize the left against what you stand for.

Compare that to Breivik. He didn't kill litle muslim children. He went after the Norwegian leftist children who were being groomed into being the marxist leaders of the future. What he did was cruel, sure, but he effectively nipped the problem in the bud and neutered the problem for the future. You don't tackle the unwashed hordes. You go after the powerful elites that can act as gatekeepers and can use their power to let in millions more shitskins.

So getting back to tactical bowl cut, what could he have done differently? Assassinate some globalist jew who controls the media. Zuckerberg, Ezra Klein, whoever.

Not that I condone any of this at all. I'm just saying that if you were to plan out a murder, you might as well make it count. I'm just LARPing at this point.
>>
>>74035528
At first I disagreed until you brought up Brevik and you actually make solid ass point. Roof killed some nobody nigs who were in church. Brevik went terminator and went after future liberal leaders.

Never thought about it that way.
>>
SInce were LARPING here if I wanted to do something like that heres what I wouldve done: Attended a synagogue a couple times, claim to be Jewish. Came back one day with a backpack bomb, leave it and go to bathroom to get my assault weapon ready. Wait till bomb goes off then run in and start spraying yids.
>>
>>74036047
That would do far more PR harm than even the roof scenario.

Taking out a temple of innocent jews? The media would be up in arms saying its anuddah shoah for the next 6 gorillion years.

What you'd need to do is assassinate a single powerful globalist jew. Just kill a single person like that, and they can't claim it's an antisemitic hate crime like they can if you shot a bunch of jews. No, you killed one globalist media mogul who _just_so_happened_ to be jewish (pure coincidence)
>>
File: 1461440957233.jpg (73 KB, 640x460) Image search: [Google]
1461440957233.jpg
73 KB, 640x460
>>74036047
Nah, you'd have better luck false-flagging a muslim attack on christian blacks. Really play up the race hate. Allahu snackbar, we have been enslaving you filthy kaffir for hundreds of years, etc.
Who would the liberals in power support when their pet negroes hate the muzzies more vehemently than whites?
>>
They enslaved anyone they could. Enough niggers are muslim to know that muzzies arent NEARLY as racist as us crackers. And do you know how hard it would be to kill some globalist yid?
>>
>>74034374
>>74034374
Browsing this site is going to look realllyy bad on my future FBI searches....
>>
File: 1437092285000.jpg (73 KB, 731x943) Image search: [Google]
1437092285000.jpg
73 KB, 731x943
>>74034374
>>
I actually was LARPING btw. Im not a 14/88r
>>
>>74036759
protip: "1488er" is a retarded term made up like a month ago by Milo.

They're called stormfags. They've always been stormfags. Using the term 1488er just makes you look like a newfag
>>
>>74037505
this tbhfamsmh
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.