[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whiteness is irrelevant. Only Aryanness matters. Discuss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: nurembergHD.jpg (381 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
nurembergHD.jpg
381 KB, 2048x1152
Whiteness is irrelevant. Only Aryanness matters. Discuss.
>>
>>74030478
How do you define Aryanness?
>>
>>74030646
Being noble.
>>
Aryan = 5th root race of humanity, which would be the entirety of humanity, every race.

You faggots can't even get a simple term correct.
>>
>>74030691
How do u be noble
>>
>>74030478
>That's right, good goy. We don't want to work with other whites, do we? That would be racist!

>Aryans only, right goy? Here, let's just let Jamal here take this young white Dutch woman.
>>
>>74030478
>>74030646
>>74030725
I don't see why you americans are so obsessed with Hitler and the Third Reich though. They hated you. Here's what Hitler thought of your country:

>"I don't see much future for the Americans. It's a decayed country. And they have their racial problem, and the problem of social of social inequalities. Everything about the behavior of American society reveals that it's half Judaized, and the other half negrified. How can one expect a State like that to hold together - a country where everything is built on the dollar?"
>>
>>74030728
By not being Swedish
>>
>>74030873
>>74030646
Aryans are any people descended from the original Aryans, or Proto-indo-europeans. Excluding Kurds and Gypsies of course.
>>
>>74030873
You do realize that the jews don't care if germanic people mix with niggers or with slavs, right? Either way it's a win-win for the jews.
>>
File: thirdposition.png (155 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
thirdposition.png
155 KB, 700x1000
>>74030919
Hitler's criticism is on point. Aryan =/= Nordic, that's what we used to think but we realized it's not accurate at all.
>>
>>74030728
Good moral values. Non-degenerates.
>>
File: 300px-Dronning_Ragnhilds_drøm.jpg (64 KB, 300x417) Image search: [Google]
300px-Dronning_Ragnhilds_drøm.jpg
64 KB, 300x417
you christian men who hardly know the names of your own great grand parents, do not get this.
It's all about your lineage.
Some icenigger please step in and show how this is done. Resite your ancestors back to the 800ds when they fled norway.

t. tired heathen
>>
>>74031167
>you christian men who hardly know the names of your own great grand parents, do not get this.
>It's all about your lineage.
That's exactly what christians "get". Ever heard of the lost tribes of Israel? Who the real descendants of Adam are? Christianity is almost exclusively about lineage. The entire Bible revolves around it.
>>
I have a question, /pol/.

I have blonde hair and dark green eyes.

Am I part of the Aryan Masterrace? Green Eyes are rarer than Blue.
>>
>>74031540
Considering you're an american, probably not. Race goes way deeper than skin. You'd have to do a DNA screening.
>>
File: armenoid qt.jpg (43 KB, 604x460) Image search: [Google]
armenoid qt.jpg
43 KB, 604x460
>>74031540
Aryan does not mean Nordic. Armenians and Persians are just as Aryan as Germans, Poles, and Irishmen.
>>
are japanese still aryan if so were good
>>
File: nazisredpill.png (1 MB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
nazisredpill.png
1 MB, 3000x3000
>>74031885
The Japanese, up until 1945 had a very Aryan conception of war, hierarchy, and divine leadership. Hence the "honorary aryan" thing.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.