[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Trump going to handle the nigger problem in America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1461980503016.jpg (302 KB, 1024x1363) Image search: [Google]
1461980503016.jpg
302 KB, 1024x1363
How is Trump going to handle the nigger problem in America?
>>
>>74029722
By allowing Europeans like me wanting to wage war against non-Whites to enter my old second home...
>>
>>74029722
Build a wall around them of course.
>>
>>74029722

Look the other way while we put them back I'm their place
>>
>>74029872
>thinking we allow British """""people""""" to enjoy our freedoms
If you so come over here, just don't forget your burkha.
>>
>>74029722
Send them all to Liberia like Lincoln wanted to do.
>>
Order the riot police to fire live bullets
>>
>>74029722
By tweeting about how much he loves collard greens and grits
>>
He just is

What are some kind of libcuck, he said he would make America great, as soon as he becomes president Niggers and Spics will just disappear from America
>>
>>74030141
I already am saving to come over and there is nothing you can do to stop me either, Hank.

Always remmeber that Trump gave you this voice else you would sound like that quiet faggot you all were pre-Trump.
>>
File: tumblr_nrvxdkTeKU1uu0tozo6_400.gif (788 KB, 268x264) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nrvxdkTeKU1uu0tozo6_400.gif
788 KB, 268x264
>>74029872
Fine by me, however we're going to run things "Wayward Pines" style, so any mention or push push towards european liberalism will be met with a swift public reckoning.
>>
Only Drumpf Brand Towers carry the best Waddurmelluns
>>
>>74029722
They weren't a problem until the jews systematically destroyed their culture.

1. The war on drugs
2. Prison economy turning people into career criminals and bringing gangs to the street
3. Hollywood and the media shoving rappers and NBA down their throats
4. Welfare designed to encourage single mothers, which permanently damages children during development.
>>
>>74030749
Why did white people give them this culture?

Why do liberal whites shame niggers who stop niggering?

Why did white people abolish world-wide slavery?

Why are white people a cancer to the world?
>>
>>74030467
You don't say, you stupid fuck. Why would I want this?

>muh yuropoor cuck automatically librul me me XD

What State are you in?
>>
you fix it by just ignoring their social justice bullshit and promoting a strong police force, both of which he has already done
>>
>>74029722
By making sure all white people carry hotsauce on them at all times
>>
>>74030749
>>74030870
cucks actually believe this.
>>
>>74029722
Trump won't do anything. He is a kosher nigger-loving cuck.
>>
>>74032237
>9OGeOJ8
Are you saying white people don't help niggers anon?
>>
>>74031202
>What State are you in?

nah, nah braw... we don't need civilization enders like you mucking things up. As soon as you get comfortable you revert back to your old ways and act like it's everyone else's fault things went downhill as soon as you arrived.
>>
>>74030410
Brit. Probably coming over for free dental.

Make sure your son can swim.
>>
>>74029722
There is no nigger problem

How is Trump going to handle the wh*te problem?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.