[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ywn inseminate pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3590832/I-never-wanted-baby-Yesterday-dream-came-true-NHS-sterilised-hell-trolls.html

>we live in a time where population growth in 3rd world is unsustainable
>pop. growth in many 1st world cunts is declining
>instead of helping more Africans have AIDS infested babbies by giving them foreign aid we should be ensuring that young fertile Caucasian women are being impregnated with healthy children

Instead we have special snowflakes bleating on social meeja about how their decision is their right and that their "reasons" are valid.
>Partly, I want the freedom to pursue the things that are important to me – the time to develop and improve myself; the energy to be a good partner to my boyfriend, Zack; and the money to feel secure.
Read: I want to sound as though my reasons are altruistic when actually I'm just being selfish.

t. a bloke married for nearly 20 yrs, couple of kids and a vasectomy about 7 yrs ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 208x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 208x279
She's ugly as well. Lose a few pounds fatty.

Never have babies with overweight women. It causes autism and other health problems (children of fat women don't reach their true potential)
>>
>>74025888
Me/10 would.
>>
>>74025888

but this says the exact opposite

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1109722/Men-dont-curvy-women-attractive-father-children-autism.html
>>
Meh,
>pic of [moderately] qt grill - CHECK
>moderately wimmin hating tone - CHECK
>suggestion of racism - CHECK

I would've thought /pol/ would be all over this like Mohameds at the Haj.
>>
File: HOLLY.jpg (2 MB, 4656x6976) Image search: [Google]
HOLLY.jpg
2 MB, 4656x6976
>>74025888
tbqfhf I have to say - the more I looked the more I think you need to adjust your view m8.
>>
>>74025595

>By the time you read this, I will be just waking up – still a little groggy and sore, but euphoric.

*tips*
>>
>>74025595
>every life is precious

Got any good arguments?
>>
File: rexfeatures_4743052en-1.jpg (81 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
rexfeatures_4743052en-1.jpg
81 KB, 500x700
>>74028772
>Got any good arguments?
Easiest one first
>Baby bred to provide stem cells for sister
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1173433/
>>
>>74029059
>>
>>74029059
>"We literally had you genetically engineered to be a donor for our other child who despite being genetically inferior to you, we prefer."
>>
>>74025595

She's juicy, I'd come inside without hesitation.
>>
File: holly-brockwell-bw.jpg (365 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
holly-brockwell-bw.jpg
365 KB, 1080x1920
>>74029677
No arguments here.

>tfw Zack (the bf) decides he wants kids.
>>
File: 1463175383027.jpg (29 KB, 661x418) Image search: [Google]
1463175383027.jpg
29 KB, 661x418
>>74025595

Idiocracy had the right idea, it just underestimated the stupidity of people.
>>
>>74029570
people aren't PEOPLE untill age 10.
The penaltys for these sub-peoples destruction should be negligible. I have tumors older than that.
>>
>>74029828
Zack doesn't look like the kind of person who makes any decisions when it comes to women and just follows whatever they say.
>>
>>74030390
>that hairline
OOSH
>>
>>74025595
How is not wanting kids selfish?
>>
>boyfriend

ah yes, the millennial 'couple', never ending bf/gf relationshits that go no where.
>>
File: rs.php?path=BOAMGLX-BK-1.jpg (180 KB, 800x1067) Image search: [Google]
rs.php?path=BOAMGLX-BK-1.jpg
180 KB, 800x1067
>>74025595
I have running shorts with that exact pattern
>>
>>74030677
In a free market it's not selfish, it's just genetically suicidal, but living in a welfare state like the UK means that as you age and consume more and more resources you will be solely depending on other peoples' kids that have to pay for their parents AND you, plus you'll have to import culturally-toxic immigrants to do the work of the kids you didn't have and have the kids you didn't have to fill the rolls.
>>
>>74030677
You aren't contributing to making the next generation of producers and consumers in society, so the government has to import third-worlders to make up the difference.
>>
File: zack.jpg (53 KB, 244x251) Image search: [Google]
zack.jpg
53 KB, 244x251
>>74030390
>tfw Zack's probably quite happy that he's hitched his trailer to a bright young thing who's going to keep him in gravy for a while yet, with no pesky kids to get in the way....

>>74030677
It's not. If you're living in the 3rd world. In places where the WASP birthrates are dropping then not having kid because
>muh want dollaryoos
>muh want relationship with bf to remain same forever
and
>muh want to better muhself (even if that means veging on the couch all day)
is not just selfish,it'sf ucking stupid.
>>
>>74030969
I can't afford to have kids because rent and the cost of living is through the roof while salaries have barely increased at all. I can barely afford to to pay for my own expenses let alone raise a child.
>>
>>74025595
Nobody wanted to fuck her, so she tied the tubes.
Non story.
>>
>>74025888
What are you talking about? She's a qt
>>
>>74031219
My wife and I worried about the cost of having kids
Until we had them.

Trust me, if it's important - you'll find a way.

>>74031260
Looks like I was right about Zack then...
>>
>>74031219
Change your expenses
Make more money
Or just take it from the government as long as you're making more white babies, you don't see the muzzies having any shame in it.
>>
>>74031081
see>>74031219

The only people I know who can afford kids earn far above the national average income.
>>
>>74029059
[Spoiler]thicc[/spoiler]
>>
stupid poor people fuck a lot and have lots of kids.
Smart successful people fuck a lot but don't have a lot of kids.

Explain that bullshit.
>>
>>74031531
>Smart successful people fuck a lot but don't have a lot of kids.
Failing to understand the concept of Legacy, the post.

You're wrong btw - "smart" [rich?] people just tend to time having their kids rather than just allowing themselves/spouses to fall pregnant.

>>74031414
As I said m8, I afford all sorts of shit now that I used to spend on other things
kids education > spending disposable income on meals and entertainment

If it's truly important to you (& your missus) you won't think twice about it when the need arises.

Otherwise you just come across as a whiny millenial who doesn't want to giveup their twice a week treat.
>>
>>74031531
Kek
>>
>>74031260
More like she wanted to cuck Zack but didn't want to raise a brown baby.
>>
she was gonna be sterile in a few years anyway
>>
>>74025595
>writer Holly Brockwell, then aged 26
She has the right to do what the wants with her body, but this is the type of person who swears off children in her 20's and then regrets letting her ovaries rot. She has a miserable and lonely life ahead of her.
>>
>>74032470
>She has the right to do what the wants with her body,
No arguments - it was her "reasons" that I disagree with primarily.
But I do agree - we had our eldest when I was in my early 30's.
Having an irreversible procedure to deny yourself the possibility of having kids seems a bit dumb at that age.
>>
>>74031081
>it'sf ucking stupid.
Why's it stupid?
>>
>>74033085
See my post above.
t. I had the snip after I had turned 40 when my wife and I knew that not only was the likelihood of procreating mongs increased but that in reality being an aging parent kinda sucks for the parents (no chance to retire due to need for money) and the kid (parents can't go out and do all the fun shit with you that your MUCH OLDER siblings talk about all the time cause they're too old/busy).
>>
>>74033085
Put it another way
>one day in the next fewyears Zack's going to realise that actually, having progeny is kinda fucking important

Where do you think that leaves our infertile qt 3.14?
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.