[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly is the difference between /pol/ and the average
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1127x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1127x749
What exactly is the difference between /pol/ and the average Arab?

>Blame Jews for everything nonsensically
>Obsessed with "degeneracy" but are secretly degenerate themselves
>Wants a patriarchal society where women are kept "in line"
>Believe all peoples of a certain category should come together regardless of beliefs and logistics (Ummah for Arabs, white people for you)
>Hate the West
>Hate Hollywood
>Low IQ
>>
Degeneracy and a backward way of thinking
>>
/pol/ doesn't kill people.
>>
>>74021001
ok.
Not in a way that interferes with other lives.
ok.
They only care about Muslims in their sect.
For different reasons.
ok.
Proof /pol/ has a low average IQ?
>>
>>74021001
/pol/ just memes to blow off steams. Then goes back to their shitty gay ass lives.
Kill yourselves faggots. Europa will never rise again.
>>
>>74021001
These things are all very vague, false or irrelevant.

I guess by these standards everything before 1965 was akin to islam. Good thing to know that you consider Pericles, Cicero, Augustus, Constantine, Theodosius and Charlemagne to all be quasi-muslims.
>>
>>74021001
>arabs are open to being used as jewish pawns and are distracted easily.
>/pol/'s main attribute is being able to multi-task butthurt and see the bigger picture
>jewish tricks
>>
>>74021001
>>Blame Jews for everything nonsensically

Not true

I blame Nigs, Libtards, and Mudshits too
>>
>>74021001

>Blame Jews for everything nonsensically
It's a meme, it's mostly newfag stormies that take this seriously.
>Obsessed with "degeneracy" but are secretly degenerate themselves
We're flawed as fuck, which is why we can laugh at ourselves, when was the last time you saw a fundamentalist Muslim do that.
>Wants a patriarchal society where women are kept "in line"
It's generally believed on /pol/ that rights come with responsibility. If they can't deal with the real world, there is a safe space for them, it's called the kitchen.
>Believe all peoples of a certain category should come together regardless of beliefs and logistics (Ummah for Arabs, white people for you)
/pol/ is not exclusively white, this a retarded argument. We're the most diverse group of people on the internet.
>Hate the West
Why would we hate the west? It's the greatest place on earth, quite literally.
>Hate Hollywood
True.
>Low IQ
A.Fucking.Leaf.
>>
File: 1423419682937.jpg (94 KB, 616x633) Image search: [Google]
1423419682937.jpg
94 KB, 616x633
>>74021001
/pol/ is an islamic board you fucking infidel
>>
>>74021001
Browsing /pol/ as a Jew is a lot of fun. I imagine it's like being a chad and checking out r9k
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.