[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
in what WORLD are you little BOYS living in, that makes you even
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 269x187
in what WORLD are you little BOYS living in, that makes you even THINK that Drumpf has a chance against hillary? Shes a woman (Feminist Vote), Pro BLM (Afro American Vote), Speaks Spanish (Latino Vote), Woman (Jewi$h support).
>>
File: friendos.jpg (52 KB, 640x349) Image search: [Google]
friendos.jpg
52 KB, 640x349
>>74020921
>>
She's also a lizard
>>
>>74020921
>makes you even THINK that Drumpf has a chance against hillary
The shilling.
>>
Well OP, youve comvinced me, im a HillShill now
>>
The fact that you keep talking about him.
>>
File: 1462818780707.jpg (181 KB, 675x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462818780707.jpg
181 KB, 675x1200
>>74020921
>>
>>74020921

$0.45 have been deposited into your account
>>
>>74020921

> $0.04 USD has been deposited to your paypal account.

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the I'm With Her 2016 PAC Social Media Outreach Program brought to you by Goldman Sachs Inc. NYSE: GS $159.48 -$1.94 (1.20%)
>>
File: united-states-of-america.jpg (485 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
united-states-of-america.jpg
485 KB, 1024x768
So everything un-American?

Down with the bitch.
>>
>>74020921
Her uninspired meddling in Bill Clinton's administration during his 1st term
single handedly cost the democrats control of U.S. House of Representatives and Senate.
Hillary Clinton is the democrat party's worst nightmare come to life.
>>
I hope Trump wins. But I think OP is right and she will win.
>>
>>74020921
>I said le drumpf maymay again XDDD
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.