[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a proud Zionist!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Proud_Land.jpg (35 KB, 750x562) Image search: [Google]
Proud_Land.jpg
35 KB, 750x562
Who else here is proud to support the great State of Israel? Israel is an ethnic homeland for the Jewish people. It is the realization of the chosen people's 2,000-year-old hope for self-determination.

Palestine doesn't exist. It is a made-up state circa 1967 that represent's kebab's frustration at being the eternal goat-fuckers. Israel is a highly developed Western country, mostly white, with a populace that has an amazing work ethic. They have the IDF, the most amazing military in the entire world.

Are you a Zionist, too?
>>
Yeah Israel is pretty dank, but I'm not a zionist. I believe they deserve a homeland (Israel), but they don't get to control the world. It's America's job to do that.
>>
Fuck you.
>>
>>74019737
>It is the realization of the chosen people's
Old Testament Hebrews =/= Rabbinical Jews you half educated kike

Jews are made up people after the name of the Roman province called Iudea
>>
>>74019737
the region has been called palestine since the greeks. israel was founded by russian speaking athiestic marxist terrorists, it's as fake as fake can get.
>>
neck yourself

I'm a self hating jew

freedom for palestine
>>
>>74020938
Libtard detected.
>>
>>74019737
I have this scheme I stick to for prioritizing foreign policy conflicts:

White/Asian>Black/Arabs
Christians/jews> Muslims
Polytheists> Muslims

Isreal ranks pretty high on that scale in most questions.
>>
>>74021186
Ýou realize that Zionist brought islam into the conflict? They founded HAMAS as counterweight for PLO for example with Arafats wife beeing christian.

Same goes for "war on terror"

Don't look at the official label of things. Sometimes terror is created from within like "gladio" bombings.

Don't blame all on the terrorists. Blame those who create terrorists first.

The source has to be fought otherwise the problem will remain. They stick to backwards religion because secular dictatorships are abolished by the US. Look at what they did to Iran. The first real democracy in the middle east.

Neocons most likely knew about 9/11 beforehand. They are no solution
>>
>>74021812
>Ýou realize that Zionist brought islam into the conflict?

Yep but conflict against muslims is no problem in my eyes. They're savages after all.

>Don't blame all on the terrorists

I don't believe Muslims are terrorists, just soldiers fighting for their ideology.

> They stick to backwards religion because secular dictatorships are abolished by the US. Look at what they did to Iran. The first real democracy in the middle east.

There is no such thing as a fundamentalist democracy due to the autocratic nature of religion.
>>
>>74019951
Good hat.
>>
Why wouldn't give a shit about israel, if you didn't maintain your state at expense of the west and being fucking hypocrites for defending the opposite on western nations (multiculturalism, feminism, faggotry, degeneracy)

So, I'm against it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.