[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do i need a car to get a job?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: payload.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
payload.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
why do they mark "do you have reliable transportation"? that's fucking stupid,

not everyone wants to own a car, i say i take the bus, and they said 'well, we need someone to be here at a moments notice, not on a bus schedule"

okay, then you can send someone to pick me up! "no, we won't do that" then you will give me money to pay for Uber "no, we won't do that"

fuck you!, my credit is shit, i can't afford a car right now, i have one in my name, but my sister needs it more, she delivers pizzas at 42 years old, so she can feed her 5 kids,

yes i am black, fuckers
>>
>>74017816
Stay poor nigger
>>
gr8 b8 m8
>>
>>74018010

cars are designed to be expensive, because the auto industry has been greenwashed

a car should cost no more than 120 bucks, end of story
>>
>>74017816

>he doesn't realize "reliable transportation" is another way of weeding out applicants who are constantly on CPT
>>
Why are your country's laws so shit when it comes to employee rights?

While I pay a lot of taxes, I also get some money added from the state for food and travel expenses (the monthly cost of public transportation from my home to the workplace) on every paycheck.

If I choose to commute by bicycle or on foot, then all that transportation money is just a bonus.
>>
>>74018124
Where do you get this number from you dumb ape ?

A Car is a luxury item. For middle/upper class.

I'm driving a 2015 Mitsubishi lancer

U mad nigger ?
>>
>>74017816
> is nigger
> has a car
> tells potential employer he can't use it
> coz whore freeloading sheboon sis
Something in this equation needs to be removed. And it ain't the employer or the car.

Too bad you can't read or into 1st grade maths.
>>
File: Front.jpg (179 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
179 KB, 600x594
>>74017816

>using public transportation
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 625x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 625x579
>>74017816
> 42 year old has a job delivering pizzas using her brother's car
You guys still in high school or something?
>>
>>74017816
I can know the feel it took me a long time to find a car to replace one that got wrecked so I couldn't really get a job (But now i have both) It's basically a giant feedback loop where you need the job for the car and the car for the job. Luckily I found a car with a decent price and could buy it with some savings but it took me a long time.
>>
What stops you from just checking yes? As long as your at work on time, what do they care how you get there? Get a job that's close enough to walk or bike to or something
>>
>>74017816
just get a yugo i'm sure those are cheap in the states
>>
Dir
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 540x367) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 540x367
Ha stupid nigger
>>
>>74018441
Fuck off with your stupid rights bullshit whiny babby nigger
>>74017816
You're a fucking loser. I like to find guys that look 35 plus and sad and get a booth right next to them. Talk loud as fuck about how awesome I am. Laugh when they walk out with their chastity dick between their leg after the next beer. Fuck you and fuck you again. I hope your sister gets scoliosis so I can cum on her back brace
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 633x507) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 633x507
>>74017816
>then you will give me money to pay for Uber

Nigger demands gibs in job interview.
You fucks are a caricature of yourselves.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.